Opinion James Graham

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just seen this old video on youtube of James Graham in his days at the dogs, brings back such good memories, what a player he was, epitomised what it means to be a Bulldog. Best prop in the world at one point in my opinion, one of the best english imports ever. Love him, what a freak, would love someone like him for us now. Enjoy the video!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just seen this old video on youtube of James Graham in his days at the dogs, brings back such good memories, what a player he was, epitomised what it means to be a Bulldog. Best prop in the world at one point in my opinion, one of the best english imports ever. Love him, what a freak, would love someone like him for us now. Enjoy the video!

Gave everything he had at his peak. Hope he is ok well into his future. A Bulldog legend. Glad he is back where he belongs.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing he was remembered for was Good Friday. He never was the same after that. Castle did a job on him.
This deffo wasnt the only thing he was remembered for, changed the game for modern props with his passing, was like a third half back, be remembered for winning daly m best prop, alongside giving his all every game for us, that chase on mahe fonua was insane

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This deffo wasnt the only thing he was remembered for, changed the game for modern props with his passing, was like a third half back, be remembered for winning daly m best prop, alongside giving his all every game for us, that chase on mahe fonua was insane
Yes I understand, but in the eyes of the NRL mate. He's actually my favourite modern day Bulldog forward.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Absolute warrior, my favourite ever bulldog front rower.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jimmy was/is a Doggs legend, deff blue and white blood.!!!

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Loving his Bye Round podcast too. The guy puts his all into whatever he does.

His recent interview with Todd Greenberg was awesome too.