Opinion Credence Toia

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good is this bloke? Is he the answer to our fullback problems next year? Everytime ive seen him hes looked real sharp with real good footwork, am I missing something? Is he shit at passing or under the high ball? Dufty now hes going to england has clearly given up, it worries me that toia still cant get a game even tho dufty has been shit for weeks

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good is this bloke? Is he the answer to our fullback problems next year? Everytime ive seen him hes looked real sharp with real good footwork, am I missing something? Is he shit at passing or under the high ball? Dufty now hes going to england has clearly given up, it worries me that toia still cant get a game even tho dufty has been shit for weeks
I know the top 30 thing means that toia couldnt play until last week but now hes available, surely if hes good enough we bring him in for dufty?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Injured mate, didn’t play in our 42-0 win again yesterday

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair play, anyone know how good he is though? Is he the man to step up and be the fullback we need next year?

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair play, anyone know how good he is though? Is he the man to step up and be the fullback we need next year?
From what ive seen, he is good. Definitely nrl level. Hes not ben barba but no one is lol. Hes like the nimbler version of corey Thompson (whom btw is still one of my fav dogs players ever snd im still butt hurt we lost him)

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kid is 19.

Probably not ready to play FG week in, week out.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
From what ive seen, he is good. Definitely nrl level. Hes not ben barba but no one is lol. Hes like the nimbler version of corey Thompson (whom btw is still one of my fav dogs players ever snd im still butt hurt we lost him)
I'd say he's similar to Edwards

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea mate. Was one of my favourites too, also gutted we lost him. Thompson was a little pocket rocket, so consistent, and does his job well, Mr reliable!! And as I’ve said many times.. people here didn’t rate him. “To small” lol. He shines wherever he’s put!!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Firstly wasn't in the top 30 so couldn't have played until last Friday, as to how good he is I don't know but if he is similar to Edwards(but lacking fg experience and young bear in mind)he should be fine.
What is the injury hopefully only minor?
Wouldn't mind seeing Casey get a run we need some backs who 1 have a go and 2 potentially have some x factor.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea mate. Was one of my favourites too, also gutted we lost him. Thompson was a little pocket rocket, so consistent, and does his job well, Mr reliable!! And as I’ve said many times.. people here didn’t rate him. “To small” lol. He shines wherever he’s put!!
Too small too slow.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I mentioned this in another thread. Reminds me a little of manu from roosters. The way he glided across the field and his step.

Probably a skinnier but faster version then him. And looks a bit like zelezniak but toia plays the ball the right way and doesn’t have dicks for hands.

Last edited:

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Toia is quick - havent seen enough of him to determine if he is a "Michael lett type or a Rod Silva type" - light frame, backs up, moves well and can finish - yet to see him start things or need to defend and put body on the line.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He looked good in the trials.