OLD Mark Nicholls

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of my pals who is on the Souths firum says there is a thread going round saying Dogs are in talks with Mark Nicholls. My mate said he would be pretty gutted if he left saying hes a very solid prop, Id take him at a reasonable price as some squad depth. Dont know how true these rumours are!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of my pals who is on the Souths firum says there is a thread going round saying Dogs are in talks with Mark Nicholls. My mate said he would be pretty gutted if he left saying hes a very solid prop, Id take him at a reasonable price as some squad depth. Dont know how true these rumours are!
Seems like a reliable, no frills forward who can get the job done without asking for too much.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This would be a very good signing, would be in my 17 if we signed him.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's had a career best year this season. Could be a handy pick up.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be a bad option on a short term deal.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Better than Featherington, he had a massive game last week when the Rabbits slapped the dragons!
Can't see it happening, he's not going to compete for Jack's position it would be for the Ava slot

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can't see it happening, he's not going to compete for Jack's position it would be for the Ava slot
Only because of Baz's Hetherington boner.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We still need some reserve grade props for next year in our top 30 and he'd be a decent option for that. I'd rather someone else with potential tho.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't he starting at the Rabbitohs? Why would he come to the spooners to play reserve grade or compete with Ava for the big man bench spot?

And why wouldn't we play Patolo in that slot?

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He reminds me of the professer on Matty johns show. Barney and the Professer.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Isn't he starting at the Rabbitohs? Why would he come to the spooners to play reserve grade or compete with Ava for the big man bench spot?

And why wouldn't we play Patolo in that slot?
He has only started a couple of games this year, would walk into our team. Patolo can still play with him here, only young and I guarantee it won't take long for us to cop and injury or suspension in the forwards next year.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He has only started a couple of games this year, would walk into our team. Patolo can still play with him here, only young and I guarantee it won't take long for us to cop and injury or suspension in the forwards next year.
y
Would you have Ava, Patolo and Nicholls in the team?