Opinion Thoughts on Connor Watson?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can't see him leaving the Knights unless a club offers something stupid for him (Knights want to keep him, they'll compete to keep him and he's close with Ponga and Hoy). He's currently playing ~50 minutes at lock/middle for the Knights and fills in five-eighth when needed. Just offering a starting role isn't going to cut it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If its a swap for JMK then yes, otherwise not needed.

Hogdson and Watson would make a decent combo.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
A very underrated, versatile and skilled player, a genuine footy player.
He’s not what we need but if I was him I’d find another club because the way O’Brien plays him is pathetic

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd take him if the price is right. He's a natural footballer that can play almost every position but prop and winger. It's rare to find a player with that versatility and it's even more important with the new rules and sin binnings etc.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To elaborate, I think the utility position should be reserved for a junior making his was into 1st grade.

At the moment I'd much prefer we reserve 14 for topine.
or as you have said many times, “The Prince” Lachy Lewis. I’m not sure I would go as far as “14 and Captain” as Beast Mode suggested, but I support your support for L. Lewis.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
or as you have said many times, “The Prince” Lachy Lewis. I’m not sure I would go as far as “14 and Captain” as Beast Mode suggested, but I support your support for L. Lewis.
Cant believe Qld haven't picked the Prince ahead of Cameron munster