CHN has disrespected the club

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see CHN has sent a video apologising to the club and its really annoyed me to see our players congratulating him on his move on it? Yes he has apologised and he admitted to losing us a major sponsor and derailing our season before it had begun. However he has still left us high and dry, he can clearly see how much we are struggling this year and even after all he did he has just left the club. Instead of helping the boys whos season he derailed he has just jumped ship , I appreciate he had issues with the club however the club were annoyed and rightly so. We have only now just got a major sponsor after 11 rounds, I just believe he owed the club after what he did and I also believe our players should be spewing he has left us whilst we are down and they shouldnt be congratulating him. Nobody is bigger than our club, CHN could of atleast finished the year and tried to help fix a mess he was certainly a part of.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can see CHN has sent a video apologising to the club and its really annoyed me to see our players congratulating him on his move on it? Yes he has apologised and he admitted to losing us a major sponsor and derailing our season before it had begun. However he has still left us high and dry, he can clearly see how much we are struggling this year and even after all he did he has just left the club. Instead of helping the boys whos season he derailed he has just jumped ship , I appreciate he had issues with the club however the club were annoyed and rightly so. We have only now just got a major sponsor after 11 rounds, I just believe he owed the club after what he did and I also believe our players should be spewing he has left us whilst we are down and they shouldnt be congratulating him. Nobody is bigger than our club, CHN could of atleast finished the year and tried to help fix a mess he was certainly a part of.
Forget about him mate. He wears green now so Fuck Him.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck CHN. The guy had a cry that the club didn't pet his stupid head whilst he was in exile. Newsflash, you cost us a major sponsor and put our club through the media circus yet again all over rooting a school girl.

Pathetic character.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know mate, just leaves a real bad taste, if our boys are all high fives with him when we play them we have a real issue in that team.
Not really, he made friends here and real mates stand by you in good and bad unless you really fuck them over. But from a fans perspective no friendship so bye bye.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really, he made friends here and real mates stand by you in good and bad unless you really fuck them over. But from a fans perspective no friendship so bye bye.
Maybe so but he hasnt stuck by them friends has he? He has left them when the clubs at its lowest point in a long time. I get your point mate just feel like as a player they shouldnt be welcoming him back when we play with open arms.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s gone, not a doggies player and I’m glad.!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let's just forget about this clown and move on. Hopefully Tapine reaches his potential and we'll barely remember CHN.

To be honest, we ended up with a better long term sponsor anyway so it could be a blessing in disguise in that respect.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The guy caused issues at panthers now us but never owns it the guy has an attitude problem good riddance

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Old habits die hard. If the Raiders honestly believe that he's a reformed man then fair play to them.

All the signs point towards a spoilt little boy who's used to getting what he wants. Will he change? No. And he won't be our problem anymore.