Watching this is depressing

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else just feel demoralised watching us now, we have had this shit for 3 years, if we go into next year without making some exciting signings in the right positions it will be the exact same. Im sick of seeing players that are so far off Nrl standard pull on the jersey for such a great club, end this season now and get baz in to make some signings, get us fans excited again.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's getting very boring, but hopefully only another few months of these terrible lows. All I ask for next year is to be in or around the eight. There are a lot of donkeys in our current team and we can address not re-signing/playing a lot of them. We have a good base (after removing the donkeys) imo.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never in my years of being a doggies supporters have I felt this low. Des was the worst decision this club ever made....

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else just feel demoralised watching us now, we have had this shit for 3 years, if we go into next year without making some exciting signings in the right positions it will be the exact same. Im sick of seeing players that are so far off Nrl standard pull on the jersey for such a great club, end this season now and get baz in to make some signings, get us fans excited again.
I threw out some of my memorabilia yesterday - it no longer holds any value for me.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
After we kicked out on the full from the kick off, I turned the TV off and went and did something constructive.
Havent turned a Dogs game off in years. Im just over how fucking dumb we play week in week out.
Don't feel too bad. I've begun turning off and waiting to see the result to decide whether I watch the replay or the lowlights.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: know the pain man, I turned to humour. Many don’t get it on here and accuse me of being someone else. Barrett will fix us. There are signs of a good team. With new players coming Barrett will unlock this bullshit

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was lucky, was moving house and didn't get to watch it BUT had people messaging me every few moments LOL'ing and telling me the reserve grade Storm team scored again and again and again.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well at least we won't finish the season with dead wins going into next year with false hopes.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who do you recommend? Over the last 3 seasons we tried to get Tedesco, Korisau, Ramien, Oates to name 4. None were interested. So who exactly is your impending exciting signing?....the invisible man? It ain't gonna happen. Get used to this squad. They are going around again next season.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After i knew the writing was on the wall I just took advantage of it, I kicked back and watched one of the best comedies you'll see.

It was called "Lachlan Lewis, the Halfback". Had good ratings apparently a 7 out of 10 lol. Had me in stitches, I thought the grubber was the funniest part.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who do you recommend? Over the last 3 seasons we tried to get Tedesco, Korisau, Ramien, Oates to name 4. None were interested. So who exactly is your impending exciting signing?....the invisible man? It ain't gonna happen. Get used to this squad. They are going around again next season.
I very much doubt Barrett would sign on knowing he'd be keeping the exact same squad.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Barrett would not sign knowing he has the exact same squad, plus we couldnt sign them players due to cap issues also, we now have money to spend, Barrett needs to bring in real quality now

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 years later, here we are