Opinion Burns over Schoupp, surely not Mick....

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Schoupps been brilliant this season, surely Potter isnt going to drop him for Burns whos a disaster, Im hoping this is just a result of the COVID for Schoupp because I and im sure others on here will be super pissed if hes dropped for literally no reason whatsoever , bloke epitomises what a bulldog should be

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Burns will be a talent no doubt but Schoupp has played a shit load more first grade and is prolly better.
I think Potter is blooding plenty of rookies who are making the most of it adding spark.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Schoupp was a late withdrawl last week so he would still be in isolation today.. I don't think Potter would name him unless he gets the medico approval. I think isolation was from Wednesday last week so hopefully tomorrow he can come into Belmore and they can test him out. Also I suspect JAC will miss the Titans game anyway

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Schoupp was a late withdrawl last week so he would still be in isolation today.. I don't think Potter would name him unless he gets the medico approval. I think isolation was from Wednesday last week so hopefully tomorrow he can come into Belmore and they can test him out. Also I suspect JAC will miss the Titans game anyway
hes not in isolation, seen a pic of him out with Casey

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burns will be a talent no doubt but Schoupp has played a shit load more first grade and is prolly better.
I think Potter is blooding plenty of rookies who are making the most of it adding spark.
Sorry to say it but burns is crap, at fault for a few tries the other day aswell

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Schoupps been brilliant this season, surely Potter isnt going to drop him for Burns whos a disaster, Im hoping this is just a result of the COVID for Schoupp because I and im sure others on here will be super pissed if hes dropped for literally no reason whatsoever , bloke epitomises what a bulldog should be
Its Tuesday mate. Have you had covid yet? I struggled for a while after I was better, and these guys are professional athletes playing at high intensity. If schoupp isn't up to it on the weekend, he doesnt ay. If he is all good, he will most likely be a late minute change. Also, don't forget JAC will more then likely be rested.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its Tuesday mate. Have you had covid yet? I struggled for a while after I was better, and these guys are professional athletes playing at high intensity. If schoupp isn't up to it on the weekend, he doesnt ay. If he is all good, he will most likely be a late minute change. Also, don't forget JAC will more then likely be rested.
I hope this is the case, its all to do with Covid and not potter believing Burns is anywhere near better

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burns was at fault for 2 of their tries , one he made a terrible read, second he forgot to jump, doesnt run harder than schoupp, schoupp defends better and is way more aggressive/bulldogs like
Highly doubt it! Burns has great hands, and s ored a very nice try last week. He is hardly shit. The kennel hate train stops all stations though.

Doglover28

Waterboy
Reaction score
Schoupp will play and I think Addo Carr is still not 100% which will mean Casey probably to the wing and the club just doesn’t Titans to know Casey will play on the wing and plan to pressure him with kicks all game

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Highly doubt it! Burns has great hands, and s ored a very nice try last week. He is hardly shit. The kennel hate train stops all stations though.
exactly, hes not bad at all.

Schoupp also has been decent, but there could be many reasons not to play a player, who hasnt played for 3 weeks by the time we get to game day. I think some people are ridiculous with their reactions to things without knowing the reason for them happening. Ive seen players miss matches for many reasons. You just never know. Assuming its because they think the coach rates a player more than another, is assuming a lot.

Besides he is currently 18th man. So nothing to say he wont play, if he goes well at the captains run, or if another player doesnt.

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah I thought the same when I saw the team. I’m sure he finds his way into the team with JAC more than likely sitting this one out.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
exactly, hes not bad at all.

Schoupp also has been decent, but there could be many reasons not to play a player, who hasnt played for 3 weeks by the time we get to game day. I think some people are ridiculous with their reactions to things without knowing the reason for them happening. Ive seen players miss matches for many reasons. You just never know. Assuming its because they think the coach rates a player more than another, is assuming a lot.

Besides he is currently 18th man. So nothing to say he wont play, if he goes well at the captains run, or if another player doesnt.
100% agree on all fronts. Most likely scenario is he plays on the weekend.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burns was at fault for 2 of their tries , one he made a terrible read, second he forgot to jump, doesnt run harder than schoupp, schoupp defends better and is way more aggressive/bulldogs like
Im not comparing the 2. I said Burns is not shit. Everyone said Declan shod never play first grade again, and look at how he played last round. People on the kennel just love sayingoutlandish shot just to be cool, or whatever. I dont know. Just the usual shit!

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not comparing the 2. I said Burns is not shit. Everyone said Declan shod never play first grade again, and look at how he played last round. People on the kennel just love sayingoutlandish shot just to be cool, or whatever. I dont know. Just the usual shit!
Burns has played alot though and just not done it, hes a reserve back, certainly not a starter

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As long as schoupp is available to play against gayguy and destroy him im happy.