Opinion A 7 could take us to a new level

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After all our signings now, I feel a 7 could take us to the next level , like a real quality side, I dont know who but a controlling 7 to take pressure off Burto would be so good for us. 9 im unsure on im hoping cooks the goods, if he is, a 7 could be the missing piece to push us well into the 8

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only been said around 300k times in multiple threads but congrats on creating a thread

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the modern game I feel the role of a halfback is highly overrated.

To me the ball boy is more important.

So in summation let’s not get a high quality halfback at half price and throw a blank cheque at him whilst making him an offer he can’t refuse

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the modern game I feel the role of a halfback is highly overrated.

To me the ball boy is more important.

So in summation let’s not get a high quality halfback at half price and throw a blank cheque at him whilst making him an offer he can’t refuse
Every team left in the competition have a quality 7. Teams don’t win competitions without a quality 7.

Burton will only be half as effective as he could be if he doesn’t have a quality foil in the 7.

A quality 7 is as critical to success in the modern day as it always has been.

The only teams that get success without a top class 7 in the modern game are teams which have a great 9. But they still aren’t getting a ring at the end of the year. We don’t have a 9 or 7.

At least 3 of your spine need to be quality. We have one next year.

We need a quality 7. They only need to play a simple organising role with a good kicking game. Just play the right side as a foil for Burton. Unfortunately none of our roster is this. BBO is a hope but he is not ready for a year or two.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every team left in the competition have a quality 7. Teams don’t win competitions without a quality 7.

Burton will only be half as effective as he could be if he doesn’t have a quality foil in the 7.

A quality 7 is as critical to success in the modern day as it always has been.

The only teams that get success without a top class 7 in the modern game are teams which have a great 9. But they still aren’t getting a ring at the end of the year. We don’t have a 9 or 7.

At least 3 of your spine need to be quality. We have one next year.

We need a quality 7. They only need to play a simple organising role with a good kicking game. Just play the right side as a foil for Burton. Unfortunately none of our roster is this. BBO is a hope but he is not ready for a year or two.
Starts with an s

Ends with an m

In between is arcas

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have Kyle Flopagan already guys, he's a proven solution....

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lets not turn into Parramatta. How many 7s have they tried over the last 20 years? Let’s just be patient. If we can find a hokko type halfback without the injuries that is all we need.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ya reckon :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Shit..!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People really need to get with the times and stop regurgitating the garbage they hear on tv.