Search results

1. Memberberries

More trouble in Alice Springs

The youth causing trouble as per usual. They imposed a curfew on them. Waste of time. They should just ban alcohol for a while in the N.T. You watch them behave when they don't have any evil white devil poison to fight over!
  2. Memberberries

Aral sea/desert

The Aral sea sometime ago became known as the Aral desert. Thanks to commie ingenuity, the sea dried up and now the whole world suffers for it! You cannot tell me all that water drying up from the former 4th largest inland lake, doesn't have an impact on the world's environment? I see an...
  3. Memberberries

Boycotting products

A lot of businesses in the Canterbury-Bankstown region are now boycotting certain products for a particular reason. What products are you boycotting right now? And all you people who are protesting and boycotting today. Where were you in 2021?
  4. Memberberries

Dash cam owners

I own one but stopped using it. Since the topic of cars is always brought up I thought I'd post this thread to discuss it? Does anyone else here check out dash cam owners Australia? Sometimes I see recognisable places. Haven't seen myself on dash cam owners yet. You see some really dumb stuff...
  5. Memberberries

Opinion Buffets vs restaurants

Do you like buffets or dining at a restaurant and ordering what you prefer from a menu? Personally I don’t like buffets. They’re expensive and flooded with inconsiderate gluttons! You have people and children putting their hands over everything. Most of the food you get taste like it’s been...
  6. Memberberries

I'm offended

We now live in a world where Pepe le Pew, Redskins and Coon cheese is censored. But a 13 year old can play Grand theft auto, steal a car, pick up a s3X worker. Purchase an act, kill her, pour a can of petrol over her and light her on fire!
  7. Memberberries

Change

I went to Liverpool the other day to start councilling. I got asked by 5 different pan handlers for spare change. I'm not originally from Liverpool so not sure if this is a regular thing? Its no good to ask me for change. In this scenario I'll always give you a confused psychotic stare...
  8. Memberberries

NPD

Narcissistic personality disorder. It seems like a I can't go a day online without seeing mention of it? What are your thoughts on narcs? Not sure if I'm a narc? Narcissists have a false sense of self importance and would never lift a finger to help someone whose legitimately in need...
  9. Memberberries

Hair removal

I recently purchased this device to be rid of unnecessary hair. https://getwetty.com/pages/wetty-pro?gc_id=6447921746&gclid=CjwKCAiA3uDwBRBFEiwA1VsajHPVdlN3dxx9Ii7aWrvg2-aMF1-4xEP7RteBnwD3RN4B_jtK50FTLRoCHaUQAvD_BwE I'm hoping theres a Lebo who posts here who can confirm if this is a good...
  10. Memberberries

MGTOW

How many here are familiar with this anti feminist, woman hating group? MGTOW= Men going their own way. Its meant to be retaliation to the selfishness of the modern woman and incels blame women entirely for not wanting to have sex with them. I am a man and really finding it pathetic what has...
  11. Memberberries

Good gyms?

Since I work at Macquarie park sitting on my ass in a corporate environment I've been thinking of getting a gym membership so to keep my aging body in good shape going into my 40's. I read a negative review that plus fitness at Chester hill off woodville road has gym regulars who try to...
  12. Memberberries

x2 gilded.

I just noticed @Howard Moon has x2 gilded, premium member and gilded by his name. What exactly does one have to do to achieve x2 gilded? Howard fess up, are you one of those suggestion/pleasure bots like awesome-o?
  13. Memberberries

Tattoos on women?

Don't know if this topic has been discussed on here? Probably has? But I'm getting old and can't remember that far back? I don't find women with tattoos to be hot and oozing in extra sex appeal. I hate reading comments from men online who validate women with tattoos! Thankfully most guys I...
  14. Memberberries

Lendlease bails on constructing new football stadium

More failure on part of the city of shitney and state of new south fails. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/national/nsw/sydney-football-stadium-rebuild-in-chaos-as-lendlease-leaves-project-20190726-p52b7u.html
  15. Memberberries

Falsely accused man freed from jail

Referring to this report https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/good-samaritan-spends-two-weeks-in-a-maximum-security-prison-after-woman-whose-car-he-helped-fix-falsely-accused-him-of-indecent-assault/ar-AAAYhxW What a piece of shit this girl is. This poor man's life is ruined. I knew when...
  16. Memberberries

Astrology compatibility

I'm sure most will say it's a myth. I don't read horoscopes but I've done a fair bit of research and I do find what I've studied about my star sign does check out. I also checked compatibility of my sign with my girlfriend's sign and these websites seem to know our relationship to a tee?
  17. Memberberries

Credit cards

I used to have one 10 years back and was very irresponsible and slacked off on repaying it. Fast forward 10 years later, I got bored one night and decided to apply for a new one. I finally started using it 2 weeks ago after having it for over 3 months. I've always heard credit cards are no...
  18. Memberberries

Bankstown of old

My favourite bridge is shown in this clip. Im trying to find pictures from the late 1980's with the old coles and fish ponds. My tightass Yugoslav grandmother always felt the pinch when I hit her up for 20c for pellets to feed the fish. How many old wogs told their grandchildren off for...
  19. Memberberries

Digital identification

This is the way we are heading. Being able to access I.D by phone. Actually pisses me off. How hard is it for grown up men and women to carry an I.D card with them? I don't know how many idiots I've had to argue with because they think showing me a picture of their I.D they took from their...
  20. Memberberries

Next BBQ?

Im sure I started another thread on this topic a while back? When is the next time the regulars are going to set up another bbq? As most people are well aware I'm not too keen on modern rugby league so you won't really see me going to games. I might rock up to one game in the new season,do...
  21. Memberberries

Can you believe this is a sport?

its called corn holing. If you get good, you go professional. That means you’ll be known as a professional corn holer. So this is why people pay top money for television? For top quality and unique “sports” like this? If this is a sport? Then call me a professional watcher of grass growing!
  22. Memberberries

Human conditioning

Who creates these conditions and guidelines to how we have to live our life? One example is my previous thread that got closed. No offence,but if someone is a piece of shit human being in life, then I’m not going to show them respect when they finally kick the bucket. We often get told how we...
  23. Memberberries

Your dream job?

For me it would be the same as Hugh Grant in that Christmas movie. My dream job would be, staying at home,getting drunk and stoned! Some people will say they've got that and it's called the dole. Yeah the dole is all good n all but it pays fuck all and the government require you attend a job...
  24. Memberberries

Best place for pizza

In Bankstown-Lidcombe? The best place you can get pizza in Sydey is from pizza Rocco in st Clair or his brother out in the Riff. I can't trust the Turks to make me a pizza because they cake the cheese on like it's going out of fashion! Moving back to Bankstown there's no chance in hell I'll...
  25. Memberberries

Switching banks?

Which bank? Right now I'm with St George and I think they have made a trade deal with Cuba? They have less atms and every time I want to withdraw a bit over $1000 I get a message saying it can't complete my request. I'm thinking of changing to either NAB or going back with commonwealth?
  26. Memberberries

Workplace pet names

Just want to know how many others have pet names for co-workers you don't particularly like? Used to have This nerdy Nazi looking bastard in my team. Instead of calling him by his birth name I would just call him glasses. Ive been out of school for 20 years, since then in and out of jobs...
  27. Memberberries

Parramatta light rail

I keep seeing new south fails government advertisements for the new-old Parramatta light rail. Has anyone seen the map of where it goes? Seriously what a waste. NSW government blows. Major let down this state.
  28. Memberberries

No problem with my neighbours

Got no problems with my neighbours. They keep to themselves and we keep to ourselves. Had a minor issue with the new people across the road letting their aggressive dog roam off leash always charging my dog,as I took her for a walk. Happened more than once so on the third strike we contacted...
  29. Memberberries

League in the 90's

Was much better than league of today. The defense wasn't always as good but the game was much more exciting to watch!
  30. Memberberries

Troll toll

We should create toll for trolls. Imagine the money you would make from me?
  31. Memberberries

Daylight savings

Anyone still using a wind up watch? If you're not from Queensland then you have to make sure your clocks are set. Btw Queenslanders. Stop acting as though i thought of daylight saving. Right now there's a bunch of Queenslanders bitching about how stupid it is and how they the best state in the...
  32. Memberberries

Donating

Is there anyway to donate here other than gaypal? I was just going to donate 25 but I haven't used PayPal for ages.
  33. Memberberries

Disabled Teenager kidnapped, tortured, and thrown off Windsor Bridge.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6216557/How-disabled-girl-19-born-ONE-arm-tortured-stabbed-bound-thrown-bridge.html REVEALED: Horrific details of disabled teenage girl's 'kidnapping and torture' emerge as four youths are charged with her attempted murder Four people have been arrested...
  34. Memberberries

Emu killer

How smart are millennials? I know I'll film myself being a sadist with no remorse as I run down a pack of emus then film myself. Once everyone works out it was me I'll beg them not to give me up then shut down all social media accounts. I've said it many times before and I'll say it again...
  35. Memberberries

Mixed reviews

I hate the internet for this. Here's an example. I gave the star a one star rating because of the rude security guard who told us we were on private property. Thankfully the manager of Balla was very professional and accommodating which made up for the rude security. (There actually is a...
  36. Memberberries

Over priced and over rated

Use this thread to discuss what food or products you believe are over priced and over rated. I'll start with Harry's cafe De wheels. I've heard so many people rant and rave about how good this place is? I tried it a while back and thought to myself. Why did just pay over $10 for a hot dog and...
  37. Memberberries

10 things I hate about Australia

Just so people get an idea, I share the same thoughts as Issac on this matter. I even talk in the same mannerism and have similar opinions about radio and media as this guy. Just don’t have the Ned Kelly look. So true what he says about Southern cross tats as well.
  38. Memberberries

What's app

My supervisor made us all have to use it. I noticed the app already on my phone without having to download it. Not a fan of it. Don't like how you can see everyone's phone number. I don't want people at work having my number. Is there a way to hide your number in the settings?
  39. Memberberries

Uber eats

Does anyone here use it? It's very popular with people on good behaviour bonds I hear? How does it work exactly? I order what I want and some international uni student who is clueless with Sydney's roads will deliver it cold?
  40. Memberberries

Humans of Bankstown

join if you're not a member and scroll down to video posted 3 hours ago which has a postman in it. I'm interested to know if anyone here might know the tool picking on the postie...
  41. Memberberries

What to do?

I've recently started a new job. Pays well. Good hours etc. Anyway I was working for another guy. But he was only paying cash money,not on books. I've told the guy who is paying me cash that I was going overseas for 2 weeks so I could jump ship. Told him I would message when I get back at...
  42. Memberberries

Ghost cities

no I'm not talking about Pyongyang this time. The Chinese are flooded with them and the way we are putting up high rises here, we too will have the same problem one day soon? (If the problem hasn't already begun?) We need to find the equilibrium between supply and demand or we will be in...
  43. Memberberries

Technology boom

just talking about phones in another thread and it's inspired me to start a new topic. The technological boom which has taken place in the last 15 years is crazy. I remember being at school in 1999 and the biggest deal were Nokia phones. The 5110,the 3210? And there was one that had infrared...
  44. Memberberries

Hills district Bulldogs

Maybe the Bulldogs should be relocated to the hills district? Driving through Castle Hill yesterday I seen 5 cars with Bulldogs stickers on the back. The Bulldogs seem to have just as many, if not more supporters outside of the Canterbury Bankstown area. Anyone got a census of team supporters...
  45. Memberberries

Another great Terry Lamb moment

Just reminiscing the good ol days. I was at this game and when I watched this upload it sparked my memory back to the moment. I was in the western grandstand up with a birds eye view almost dead in line with Lamb when they broke from the scrum! Was dirty that they made Parra stadium their home...
  46. Memberberries

What's with Assyrians playing cards

everytime I stroll down smart street, every second shop is a cafe filled with all these old Iraqi guys hanging out playing cards. What card game are they playing? Are they playing for money? If so I'm quitting my job and I want in!
  47. Memberberries

Supervisor/2IC wannabes

do they exist in your workplace? Where I work almost everyone thinks they are in charge trying to tell you what to do. A couple of Afghan guys keep trying to tell me what to do and try to preach to me about what's up. But there's no need because I'm not from a war torn shithole like Afghanistan...
  48. Memberberries

It's just a ride

Anyone else know of Bill Hicks or discovered him 17 years after his death to realise what a genius he was? And still is to this day. Bill Hicks, George Carlin and Frank Zappa are 3 legends who posthumously still relevant. I wish Bill were still alive, we could use his help right now in this...
  49. Memberberries

Kevin Spacey's basement

once again Family guy flukes it with predictive programming
  50. Memberberries

The Indian nod

I just watched this and still don't get it?
  51. Memberberries

Kennel conspiracy thread

Couldn't find the original. I assume it got deleted after the puppets started arguing about Muslims again. If it still exists merge this post with the thread. I'm back to show why I always hated rap music and questioned why it glorifies criminal behaviour and outright stupidity!
  52. Memberberries

Fake news

Why is this name thrown around so much now? It's like if you post a fact someone disagrees with their comeback is "fake news".
  53. Memberberries

Junior footy

I just seen an ad from a coach looking to recruit for west Mt Druitt juniors and immediately thought back to when I played them as a kid. It was a trial match, during the warmups i seen some of the parents giving their sons a cigarette and remember thinking to myself "wow what great parents...
  54. Memberberries

Curvy = obesity

Seen this posted by a nuffy on a Facebook fan page. I don't think so. But there's plenty of idiots out there who think so? If there's ever a woman who looks like in the below picture,claiming she's curvy, then yes, curvy = obesity.
  55. Memberberries

People who are overly nice

what are your thoughts on people who are overly nice? They seem like good people because they're being nice. But is it genuine? And what's the agenda? Yes I'm saying I don't trust people who are too nice.
  56. Memberberries

Spell correct after posts?

does this forum have an automatic spell correct? (Which is always incorrect) I will type out a message to post E.g rorting the cap I see it says rorting, then click post, re-read it and rorting has automatically been changed to rooting. It happens heaps and I end up having to edit a post so...
  57. Memberberries

Name and shame

Just speaking to my friend about one of his lousy clients that has been playing childish games and screwing him around. It has got me wondering how many other incompetent people are out there, who are business owners and managers? We need to share stories of bad businesses to save other poor...
  58. Memberberries

15 bucks little man

put that shit in my hand. If that money doesn't show. Then you owe me owe me owe. Kevin Smith produced the best movies from 1994 - 2002. Will they finally get around to making a clerks 3 and mall rats 2?
  59. Memberberries

The "things that don't exist" thread

I'm going to kickstart this by saying an Asian with a Scottish or Irish accent. What else is there that you've thought of,that you believe doesn't exist? Use this thread to discuss and debunk or clarify ones claims.
  60. Memberberries

What ringtone do you use?

I've recently stopped being stubborn and have decided to come into the 21st century and join the zombie apocalypse,by purchasing a sail fone (<<<Ebonics term for cellular phone). Anyways I don't know which ringtone to use? I started with a classic song primus - is it luck? I then thought maybe...
  61. Memberberries

Chicken vs egg

Which came first? this is an age old dispute which no one has officially buried! Nearly every day I think about this but never have any closure on the matter. It's a crapshoot cause not only does a chicken come out of an egg,but an egg comes out of a chicken! Discuss without any scientific or...
  62. Memberberries

Worst job and odd jobs

what's the name of those doctors who somewhere down the line in med school decided they are going to be tasked with poking up someone's Ashol? Furthermore why is it most of the time Indians and Pakistani's who get stuck with this job? (Don't know if in stereotyping or not? But I swear in movies...
  63. Memberberries

Dirtiest players in the game

past and present who is the dirtiest player in the game? In the current game which I am not too well familiar with id have to give the award to that Roosters scum Jared Warea-Hargreaves (whatever, should of just called him John Hargreaves). When I think back to the past I just can't think of...
  64. Memberberries

Retro Australia

I found a page on Facebook where you can post pictures of how different suburbs used to look a long time ago. I'm always interested to check out old pictures of how Sydney used to look. So I thought this would be a good thread for some of us to shed a tear, get all nostalgic and say "memories"...
  65. Memberberries

Saturday races

I used to work at the races sometimes and always found it so pathetic watching everyone be dressed up to get blind drunk and watch horses run around a track! Anyway since I'm not working at the races anymore I wouldn't mind dressing up, getting blind drunk and cheer the horses on and put them...
  66. Memberberries

Sydney's worst drivers

and the winners are..... South west Sydney Congratulations to the residents of Sydney's south west, especially those of you who use, the Horsley drive, Hume highway and Marion street! A majority of you guys cannot fkn drive and to the rest of us in Sydney,you just get on our nerves! it's...
  67. Memberberries

Attn Mac

Remember that time 10 years ago when I went through that set of lights at Lakemba maccas and you said "woah bro that's amazing, how'd you do that?" I asked "what do you mean? All I did was pass through the intersection of Canterbury road" Then you said "no bro how'd you like have a sip of your...
  68. Memberberries

Daddy would you like some sausages?

I don't understand why this movie is so hated? Tom Green was the originator at stupid goofy pranks
  69. Memberberries

Jeremy Kyle

anyone here heard of him? I've been watching a lot of talk shows cause I love other people's misery (when they bring it on themselves) and this has been coming up on my YouTube feed a lot. I think the Parramatta board need to be mediated by this no nonsense Pom! Funny how the Brits are quick to...
  70. Memberberries

Roosters coach blames refs

what else is new with 1st grade coaches blaming their teams losses on the refereeing? How come it can never be maybe your team is just shit and not properly coached? Did anyone else see the headlines of this so called professional having a bit of a tantrum? Damn give me a job a job as an NRL...
  71. Memberberries

Best villian thread

Inspired by my new avatar. Let's find out once and for all who is the greatest villian in cinema history? I say Bennett from Commando. He is from Australia and in the mid 1980's he popularised the word pissant so it just wasn't Aussies saying it. Also he gave Arnie a run for his money!
  72. Memberberries

Becoming Gilded

How much do you have donate to become gilded? Also I see a few users who are classed as premium members. I've created this thread because obviously I'm feeling jealous and left out! I deserve these honours, hand them to me on a silver platter immediately.
  73. Memberberries

Kennel Texas Hold'em

as the title suggests lets Set up a game? Does anyone here own a few poker tables and a chip set? And we are going to need a venue and plenty of beer and pretzels!
  74. Memberberries

John Cleese against PC

Basil Fawlty calling out PC libtards
  75. Memberberries

Favourite comedians

for me it has to be George Carlin, Bill Hicks and Bill Maher. I wish Carlin and Hicks were still alive. Especially Hicks who was taken too soon at the young age of 32 in the year 1994. He was so ahead of his time! This is one of my fav rants from Bill Hicks Oh and don't watch this if you're in...
  76. Memberberries

Old school kennelers

the ones who posted here during the 2004 premiers season up until Sonny Bill showed his true Maori colours. Where are they? Doggfather,KE,mr charisma,DJ1.. Even StevieJ Just post in this thread and say yo Quaid you drug addict I'm still here
  77. Memberberries

Ashur Shimon

Just a shout out to the funniest :arab:in the world Ashur Shimon! Love his performance in swift an shift couriers and in housos his best line from swift and shift Don't accuse me and his best line from housos is when they steal the jumping castle and he says we're gangstas if anyone here knows...
  78. Memberberries

Web browser crashing

Which is the best web browser to use the kennel on iOS? Obviously not google chrome cause the bitch keeps crashing
  79. Memberberries

Ultimate Warrior follows the reality tv trend

finally a reality tv show worth watching! has a sh1tload of profanity this video... As mad as Warrior is he still has his heart in the right place http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52hiV8RPHGE&feature=channel_video_title
  80. Memberberries

Russian Women Bombed for Wearing Bikinis

Russian women have become the target of bombers because they're ... wearing bikinis. While men show off their muscles and wrestle on the beaches of the Caspian Sea, women in the increasingly fundamentalist Islamic region of Dagestan have been blown up as a warning that they must cover up...
  81. Memberberries

always sunny season 7 filming

Looks like with the beard Mac has grown he has converted to Islam! Ah well at least we know his name really is Mac http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwvTOswUxF4
  82. Memberberries

Favourite John Williams theme

which is your favourite composition of John Williams from all the kickass movies that used to exist in the 70's and 80's? mine is the unforgettable superman theme! When I am getting a block with music I always play this song to get my rhythm back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
  83. Memberberries

attn: Mongoose

stop using newb accounts to troll on me please nigz ty in advance
  84. Memberberries

lest we forget

Politicians lock themselves away, they only started the war, why should they go out and fight? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZCyOWLrRTE
  85. Memberberries

Friday night dinner

looks like a funny show haven't checked to see if it plays in Australia yet? another pommy show, they're usually funny fookshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-aaHALieIo&feature=relmfu
  86. Memberberries

Posting using voice recognition

My computer has a lot to learn. But surprisingly this computer is smarter than a lot of people on the Internet. 85 per cent of this message was posted without the assistance of a keyboard! The only downfall is you have to, talk slower and like a news reporter! Since the new world expects us...
  87. Memberberries

Frank Zappa on UFO phenomena and human perfections

I wish he were still alive, he would make a great world leader! He wasn't afraid to say things most people are scared to say. Love his debate in the 80's on the over-reaction of censorship and his views on mankind and the Universe. The good always die young...
  88. Memberberries

Tony the Jugoslav

Top bloke so long as you don't owe him money or mention chicken nuggets.... FARKING http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YVpJb2Wij8
  89. Memberberries

Pirates of the Caribbean: On stranger tides

Jack continues his quest for the fountain of youth, gets marooned into the services of Blackbeard who has the same agenda to find the fountain. Jack falls in love with Blackbeards daughter (Penelope Cruz in another movie with Depp) who is possibly just using Jack to find the fountains location...
  90. Memberberries

synthesisers in films

I miss the days when synthesisers dominated movies! Brad Fiedel is the synthesiser master. Arnold Schwarzenegger owes him a lot of credit for giving him that Terminator look This scene was so well done for its time, you can see a lot of thought and preparation went into getting this scene...
  91. Memberberries

Fines?

Why are they called fines for? I don't see anything fine about a fine! Ozman will be able to relate to this thread..... and MrB if he is still around?
  92. Memberberries

Another Davor Suker

Who is the new Davor Suker? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTmmiWtzbWA
  93. Memberberries

accepted hate vs unaccepted hate

Mrluv2rant stikes again warning: this guy uses the F word a few times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRYwsbLwiNM
  94. Memberberries

Time Travellers

Forget John Titor this Paddy Irish Coount has spotted someone talking on a device that appears to look like a mobile phone in a movie filmed in 1928! Weird thing is there was no towers back then for network coverage, so if this is somehow authentic how would mobile communication be possible in...
  95. Memberberries

Assassins creed brotherhood

Its been out for a while. The game is based in Rome this time and back with more Leonardo conspiracies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqZlioiBfSc
  96. Memberberries

Crows vs. Cat vs. Cat Fight

2 Birds instigate a fight between 2 cats! The Black cat reminds me of Anderson Silva http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZM8Sp4H1wM
  97. Memberberries

Black people & Hippies & Culture & Hygene

This guy can would make a good personal hygene teacher WARNING This guy is a profane bigot from the south in denial Don't watch if you're offended by bigots in denial. I am just posting to see what other peoples take is on this nut job? Is he right or wrong? As a Hippy padawan I am...
  98. Memberberries

Pre judging the judge

Inspired from Rami's Britney thread after Paulina says we cannot judge anyone. Well unfortunately you are only half right Paulina, yes we have no right to judge and we shouldn't........... BUT.......... We do. Everyone does it, we judge people just by looking at them never saying a word...
  99. Memberberries

Alright this is getting beyond a joke. Some people have lost the plot with these conspiracies believing a world disaster is going to occur sometime in December of that year! (They have even spawned another lets love Africa film out of it) I have heard about people building houses which are half...
  100. Memberberries

Nikola Tesla the real father of Electricity

Thats right Rami some gay Serb is responsible for the electricity which led to communication via the interwebs Nikola Tesla The Forgotten Father of Today One of the greatest...