Human conditioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Who creates these conditions and guidelines to how we have to live our life?

One example is my previous thread that got closed.

No offence,but if someone is a piece of shit human being in life, then I’m not going to show them respect when they finally kick the bucket.

We often get told how we live in a great country with a lot of freedom but there’s just so many don’t do’s like North Korea.

I remember I scared the fuck out of a supervisor years ago at a place I was working because everything was “you can’t do this” “you’re not allowed to do that”

I snapped at him and said “you can’t do nothing in this shit communist country hey”?

He looked like he wanted to fire me but was too scared to.
He just walked away like a bitch as most supervisors do, saying shit under his breath like a coward.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Really though who decides our morals?
Who decides what is appropriate and inappropriate for the masses?

It’s like good and evil really all of it is point of view.

George Carlin knew what was up.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Going the same way as your other thread.

Mocking the death of someone is going too far. In particular the abuse and vitriol used in that thread.

It's disgusting and disgraceful. If you don't like someone fair enough, but creating a thread celebrating their death is beyond ridiculous.

Posters whinge about the left wing doing this and that, and yadda yadda, but creating a thread like you did is every bit as bad in the opposite direction (if not worse).

I'm sure you'd be mortified if someone created a thread about someone you knew.

SIDE NOTE: Admins on here generally frown on such topics because they end up cached in Google and it gives the site a bad name.

Status
Not open for further replies.