Another great Terry Lamb moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just reminiscing the good ol days.
I was at this game and when I watched this upload it sparked my memory back to the moment.
I was in the western grandstand up with a birds eye view almost dead in line with Lamb when they broke from the scrum!

Was dirty that they made Parra stadium their home for a while, but it was also kind of good if they played Sunday's because it was easier for my dad to drop my brother and me at home after the game.

This is one game I didn't want to end.
One thing that always stood out for me is Tewera Nikau and how much heart and determination he played with in a losing side!
Even when the sharks had no chance back in the match Nikau played it out as if there wasn't much in it.

Last edited:

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How I miss those days.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Good run considering his knees at that stage were shot.

Reactions: DT

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was at this game and when I watched this upload it sparked my memory back to the moment.
I was in the western grandstand up with a birds eye view almost dead in line with Lamb when they broke from the scrum!

Was dirty that they made Parra stadium their home for a while, but it was also kind of good if they played Sunday's because it was easier for my dad to drop my brother and me at home after the game.

One thing that always stood out for me is Tewera Nikau and how much heart and determination he played with in a losing side!
Even when the sharks had no chance back in the match Nikau played it out as if there wasn't much in it.

Great cut-out pass by Polla-Mounter there. Matt Rogers really got showed.

@Archie Bunker where was this game played? It sort of looks like Parramatta Stadium but I can't tell.

I love that sign in the background you see after Halligan kicked the goal - WE WANT BELMORE

upload_2017-12-1_8-10-26.png

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he left that big faggot Andrew Etingshuorson or what ever his fucken name is for dust

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah not ET, Matt Rogers.
A young Matt Rogers too against an older Lamb who was in serious pain at this point in his career!

This game was played at the now dead Parra stadium in 1995.
I remember after the game seeing this full decked out decorated sharks car, even with a fin on the roof.
Some funny bastard stuck a Sydney Bulldogs sticker on the window!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Nikau learnt that when he was at the Bulldogs in 1988.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You're kidding me? Bulldogs had Nikau and the club let him go?
That was a big mistake, they could of won another 2 premierships if they kept him around.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Wahesh 18-20 second mark wallah
I swear to allah I'm sorry bro, I swear. How can I ever live with myself after not applying my attention-to-detail to the 240p quality of the video...

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice show and go by Baa.

My favorite Baa moment was when he punched Ellery Hanley in the head, thus securing the 1988 grand final.

Achilles

Back to Belmore
Reaction score

@Archie Bunker where was this game played? It sort of looks like Parramatta Stadium but I can't tell.

I love that sign in the background you see after Halligan kicked the goal - WE WANT BELMORE

View attachment 4427
That's me holding the WE WANT BELMORE BANNER. I remember how filthy I was that they left there home so I made it at school and took it to all our home games at Parra stadium.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

View attachment 4427
Not sure, was it the Brett Kenny Hill in the background, or the fact Archie mentions in his original post? :p

I was watching the last 45 seconds hoping for another try or something....

I moved to Sydney in 96, so never saw any games at Parra in 95. I guess, whilst the name change was silly (as well as playing at Parra), we won the premiership.

Achilles

Back to Belmore
Reaction score
Not sure, was it the Brett Kenny Hill in the background, or the fact Archie mentions in his original post? :p

I was watching the last 45 seconds hoping for another try or something....

I moved to Sydney in 96, so never saw any games at Parra in 95. I guess, whilst the name change was silly (as well as playing at Parra), we won the premiership.
I'm sure it was the end further away from the leagues club. South end. Not sure what the hill was called.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just think? If Chris Anderson stayed coach of the Bulldogs, Tawera Nikau would of signed with the Bulldogs and not the storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.