Disabled Teenager kidnapped, tortured, and thrown off Windsor Bridge.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...arm-tortured-stabbed-bound-thrown-bridge.html

REVEALED: Horrific details of disabled teenage girl's 'kidnapping and torture' emerge as four youths are charged with her attempted murder
  • Four people have been arrested after woman was allegedly thrown off a bridge
  • Kayla Kendrigan was allegedly bundled into a boot and taken to a river
  • Three of those arrested have been charged with attempted murder
  • Her disability meant she was unable to fight back, according to police facts
  • Ms Kendrigan's family say they are 'heartbroken' after the alleged attack
By Ben Hill and Sahar Mourad For Daily Mail Australia
Published: 09:15 AEST, 28 September 2018 | Updated: 10:34 AEST, 28 September 2018

A one-armed teenager with 'below average learning ability' was allegedly kidnapped and tortured for hours before being thrown in a river while bound and blindfolded by four former friends.

Kayla Kendrigan, 19, was allegedly driven to the seven-metre-high Windsor Bridge in northwest Sydney by four people: mother-of-one Brooke Brown, 19, Matthew Leuthwaite, 22, a 16-year-old boy and a 17-year-old girl.

According to police facts, the four picked up Ms Kendrigan from a friend's house on Saturday and allegedly attacked her, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.

She was allegedly forced into the boot of a Holden Commodore before being driven to a home in Whalan in the city's west, bound to a chair with a phone charger and subjected to a 'vicious, unprovoked and relentless group attack', according to investigators.

upload_2018-9-28_14-18-41.png

Kayla Kendrigan, 19, was allegedly driven to the seven-metre-high Windsor Bridge in northwest Sydney by four people.

upload_2018-9-28_14-19-4.png

Mother-of-one Brooke Brown, 19, has been charged with attempted murder, aggravated kidnapping, wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm and robbery with wounding

upload_2018-9-28_14-19-24.png

Matthew Leuthwaite was arrested on Wednesday and was refused bail

The teenage girl's 'significant birth defect' meant she could not fight back, according to police facts.

The alleged torture - including being stabbed in the thigh with a knife, hit with a baseball bat, having her hair hacked off and being burned - lasted for six hours before Ms Kendrigan was thrown into the Hawkesbury River about 5am on Sunday.

Ms Kendrigan was able to swim to safety, and was then taken to hospital.

Her sister Imogen Gibson said both the victim and her family are 'heartbroken'.

'I never will be able to understand why someone would do this to her. She was always sweet and gentle. She never got into fights or hit anyone,' Ms Gibson told news.com.au.

"It pains my heart so much because my sister was born with one arm, so she has never been able to swim or fight, but she fought through that terrible night like a fighter.'

Three of those behind bars have been charged with attempted murder and other offences including aggravated kidnapping.

Ms Kendrigan told police she was driven to the Windsor Bridge in the early hours of Sunday before a group of people threw her into the river below.

The incident began at Ambervale on Saturday night and the victim was driven 60km to Whalan and then to Windsor Bridge, northeast of Sydney.

She was transported to the bridge in the boot of the car before she was thrown into the Hawkesbury River, police will allege.

upload_2018-9-28_14-19-57.png

She was transported to the bridge in the boot of the car before she was thrown into the Hawkesbury River, police will allege (Pictured: even-metre drop into the water)

Officers seized a Holden Commodore at a property in Whalan and it was examined by forensics.

Police will allege the injured woman was transported from Campbelltown to Windsor in the boot of a car.

On Tuesday, Brown was charged with attempted murder, aggravated kidnapping, wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm and robbery with wounding. She was refused bail and will face court on November 23.

Just after 2pm on Wednesday, a 17-year-old girl was also arrested at the police station.

Leuthwaite was also arrested on Wednesday where he was refused bail.

He was charged with attempted murder, detain for advantage in company, aggravated robbery and wound person with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.

A 16-year-old boy was the fourth person arrested about 9am on Thursday.

The boy was charged with attempted murder, detain in company with intent to get advantage occasioning actual bodily harm, aggravated robbery, and wound person with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.

He was refused bail to appear before a children's court on Friday.

upload_2018-9-28_14-20-12.png

Leuthwaite was charged with attempted murder, detain for advantage in company, aggravated robbery and wound person with intent to cause grievous bodily harm

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone look up https://www.facebook.com/brookey.brown.3 they all arguing with her now.

People cannot accept that a woman who is a mother can have intent to murder.

Yeah right bitches sif you all virgin Mary's?

Only thing Brooke cant argue back until one of her mt druitt gutter trash friends smuggles a phone up her arse into the womans correctional facility!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Do I need to start a whole new thread on this topic.

Ladies n gents y'all missing the circus!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone look up https://www.facebook.com/brookey.brown.3 they all arguing with her now.

People cannot accept that a woman who is a mother can have intent to murder.

Yeah right bitches sif you all virgin Mary's?
I have no idea whats going on here .... Summary for those that "can't be fucked"?

Anyone that has their Facebook page openly available for comment is a moron for starters.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I have no idea whats going on here .... Summary for those that "can't be fucked"?

Anyone that has their Facebook page openly available for comment is a moron for starters.
And people who make threatening comments on convicted felons pages are even fucking dumber

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The cops love when people post their real name and picture along with serious threats.

Even if the people are just being highly emotional!

Women: zomg how could a mother do such a thing?

Me: easy because not even mother Teresa was a saint!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
She is friends with all 4 of them on Facebook who are accused. She is the ex of the 16yr old guy charged in relation to this.

I heard "Ambarvale", and "Whalan", used in the news report, and knew complete and utter ***** would be involved.

Douse all 4 of them in kerosene and light a fucking match. Do society a favour.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The guy involved is a cousin of Devril Leuthwaite.
That kid who was killed in werrington back in 2010 over an ounce of weed.

I went to school with Robert, complete Aussie scum.

All I've got to say is it couldn't of happened to a better family!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Furthermore to all these people,particularly women. Bagging her on social media.

Be careful with your abuse, you might find one day someone you know and care about have some mean skeletons in the closet!

Humans are just fucked! End of story.

I'm not a human, I'm an observer of the freak show!