Disabled Teenager kidnapped, tortured, and thrown off Windsor Bridge.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at Leuthwaites picture.
He looks just as stupid and low class as his cousin Robert!

Those Leuthwaites do look a bit in the family!
I feel sorry for anyone with that surname.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck ... I hope the media and all places like 60 minutes give this girl a paid interview. Poor girl.

One arm and still managed to swim (bound and blindfolded) for her life (to safety), before hitting up a nearby house at 5-6AM to alert the occupant for help.

That's courageous as hell.

Look at Leuthwaites picture.
He looks just as stupid and low class as his cousin Robert!

Those Leuthwaites do look a bit in the family!
I feel sorry for anyone with that surname.
https://www.news.com.au/national/ga...e/news-story/09701714971d6a866f16c3fbe1c58833

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck ... I hope the media and all places like 60 minutes give this girl a paid interview. Poor girl.

One arm and still managed to swim (bound and blindfolded) for her life (to safety), before hitting up a nearby house at 5-6AM to alert the occupant for help.

That's courageous as hell.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ga...e/news-story/09701714971d6a866f16c3fbe1c58833
That's Roberts dead baby brother.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Hopefully their cousin kills himself and the Leuthwaite family become an endangered species!

If this happens I'll revert my faith

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn demon *****.

I always say my dream job would be God's assassin, clearing the world of evil fucks like these pieces of shit.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn demon *****.

I always say my dream job would be God's assassin, clearing the world of evil fucks like these pieces of shit.
I'm not being mean when I say the Leuthwaite clan are one nasty piece of work.
Not one good one amongst them.

They are like a family out of Texas chainsaw massacre!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fkn demon *****.

Just like The Punisher then. It would be a pleasurable job to say the least and a job you'd be happy to get up for each morning.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Fkn demon *****.

And it is my dream job to be your loyal sidekick.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I have to say on this topic is why is our country in such a rush to become a mini America. More and more fuked everyday

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Need to remove this shit from the human gene pool.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All I have to say on this topic is why is our country in such a rush to become a mini America. More and more fuked everyday
Honestly ***** need a license to breed its a cycle of shit,id bet they are 3rd or 4th generation dole bludgers.most of these ***** that did it have kids they will more than likely turn to be scum.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
His neck hasn’t changed though.
I remember him bullying me and wanting to fight me leaving primary school one afternoon and I gave him a Mr.Miyagi chop to the throat!
It’s too easy.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You got to hit that scumbag... drinks are on me
The bastard used to bully me and give me a hard time about my height and weight.
So much that I left primary school before lunch one day and went home.

It was that same day I returned to school and he was threatening me and giving me a hard time saying how he was going to get me after school.

I had enough of his bullshit inbred threats and just chopped his neck!

I turned up to school the next day and he was trying to cry the victim but the vice principal was on my side.
I think he already had been suspended once? And the vice principal told him to let it be a lesson to him to leave me alone in future.

He tried being my friend after that.
But I never 100% forgave him and everytime I hear the Leuthwaite name it makes me spit on the ground in disgust!

I’m glad his brother is dead, I’m glad he got wounded in the crossfire, I’m happy his stupid hillbilly cousin is going to jail.

Anything horrible that happens to anyone with the surname Leuthwaite or any family like that one, makes me a happy man!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m glad his brother is dead, I’m glad he got wounded in the crossfire, I’m happy his stupid hillbilly cousin is going to jail.

Anything horrible that happens to anyone with the surname Leuthwaite or any family like that one, makes me a happy man!
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: thats awsome