Curvy = obesity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Seen this posted by a nuffy on a Facebook fan page.
I don't think so. But there's plenty of idiots out there who think so?

If there's ever a woman who looks like in the below picture,claiming she's curvy, then yes, curvy = obesity.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There was an ad campaign by some company saying "Love your curves" and the advert had two women who were pretty slim. Some larger (not fat, just not thin) ladies imitated it and posted a picture of themselves making the same poses and used it to harass the company for posting thin women and who they claim are not curvy. They expected to get a lot of "You go girl" support but instead they got bombarded with people saying "Stop thin shaming the models just 'cause they're not fat like you"

It was pretty entertaining.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Seen this posted by a nuffy on a Facebook fan page.
I don't think so. But there's plenty of idiots out there who think so?

If there's ever a woman who looks like in the below picture,claiming she's curvy, then yes, curvy = obesity.

The woman in that picture is obese, not curvy.

Curvy is someone who is healthy and voluptuous, not overweight.

This is curvy: http://www.sheldonsfans.com/assets/ckeditor/2016/may/1770/originale/740_espacebuzz5727214709e16.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Curves, dude. Curves. A real man goes for a curvy woman, because only dogs go for bones.
I'm guessing she doesn't do a whole lot of walking 'cause she is phat with a capital PH.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember when people would pick on women for having a large arse and small breasts. Now it's popular. Go figure.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Katy Perry is a shining example of good curves. Notice how her thighs aren't completely disproportionate to the rest of her body?

Sorry, I didn't realise you were blind. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.