Curvy = obesity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't know how you guys pick such obscure chicks to drool over.

Has anyone heard of photoshop? lol
Come on wolfy, we're only human. We know the majority of chicks out there look nothing like these beauties on Instagram, but that's what makes us admire them more :hearteyes:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Come on wolfy, we're only human. We know the majority of chicks out there look nothing like these beauties on Instagram, but that's what makes us admire them more :hearteyes:
I mean I don't want to put anyone down for trying to look amazing but just saying .

I knew this guy at work who'd tell me about how many chicks he could pick up a night because he was in amazing shape , how they'd make a been line for him everytime he went to a nightclub anyhow he was telling me he met this incredibly hot chick , massive tits , tight arse , models face took her to a room in the city and he almost vomited when she took her clothes off.. Saggy long breasts, flabby stomache etc..I said so what did you do? He said he still went ahead with the deed because he didn't want to be rude :-|

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I mean I don't want to put anyone down for trying to look amazing but just saying .

I knew this guy at work who'd tell me about how many chicks he could pick up a night because he was in amazing shape , how they'd make a been line for him everytime he went to a nightclub anyhow he was telling me he met this incredibly hot chick , massive tits , tight arse , models face took her to a room in the city and he almost vomited when she took her clothes off.. Saggy long breasts, flabby stomache etc..I said so what did you do? He said he still went ahead with the deed because he didn't want to be rude :-|
Wolfy that guy sounds like a pig. Firstly, a guy who is full of himself would annoy anyone - man or woman. Secondly, the fact that he brags about this to you, a woman, is also unprofessional and to be honest it's something you should've told him not to bring up anymore.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wolfy that guy sounds like a pig. Firstly, a guy who is full of himself would annoy anyone - man or woman. Secondly, the fact that he brags about this to you, a woman, is also unprofessional and to be honest it's something you should've told him not to bring up anymore.
The first day I met this guy at work he showed me photos of himself as Mr Universe lol.. sets the scene I think

Status
Not open for further replies.