10 things I hate about Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just so people get an idea, I share the same thoughts as Issac on this matter.
I even talk in the same mannerism and have similar opinions about radio and media as this guy.

Just don’t have the Ned Kelly look.
So true what he says about Southern cross tats as well.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
1. Traffic in Sydney
2. Politicians
3. Melbourne
4. AFL
5. Laws
6. Unstable, Shifty Weather
7. Suburbs with centralised cultural populations (Hurstville, Campsie, Leichhardt, Ashfield, Bankstown, Strathfield immediately come to mind for suburbs with centralised cultures)
8. Our national anthem (which should be Waltzing Matilda)
9. The way the NRL is run.
10. Des Hasler.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
FKN OATH that's a pain in the arse thanks to China.
Everywhere I drive in Sydney where I see open field flood zones.
An over seas investor sees high rise apartments with ground floor markets

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
1. The over saturation of units, building of houses with no backyards, distance between them. Apartments turning suburbs into concrete jungles and ghettos. This creates traffic issues.
2. Multiculturalism rammed down your throat and being told HOW you should live by others (aka Australia being forced to change by minority groups).
3. People who struggle at basic tasks like KEEPING YOUR LAWNS FREE OF 1m TALL WEEDS!
4. Rent a Crowd and the PC brigade.
5. Anyone who considers there are more than 2 genders.
6. Vegans, Vegetarians, and any other dumb **** trying to force ideologies down ones throat.
7. The Feminist Movement.
8. Help for dole bludgers and Centrelink scammers, not for people that actually need it.
9. Indigenous Australians who can't get over the Stolen Generation, and still need handouts.
10. Overseas AID when we have farmers and homeless who need help.

I'm torn on this one... I hate the idea that Chinese money has bought out Australia...

BUT .. our landlord is a lovely little Chinese lady and cashed up. She bought a brand new house which we are renting. :D

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
1. The over saturation of units, building of houses with no backyards, distance between them. Apartments turning suburbs into concrete jungles and ghettos. This creates traffic issues.
2. Multiculturalism rammed down your throat and being told HOW you should live by others (aka Australia being forced to change by minority groups).
3. People who struggle at basic tasks like KEEPING YOUR LAWNS FREE OF 1m TALL WEEDS!
4. Rent a Crowd and the PC brigade.
5. Anyone who considers there are more than 2 genders.
6. Vegans, Vegetarians, and any other dumb **** trying to force ideologies down ones throat.
7. The Feminist Movement.
8. Help for dole bludgers and Centrelink scammers, not for people that actually need it.
9. Indigenous Australians who can't get over the Stolen Generation, and still need handouts.
10. Overseas AID when we have farmers and homeless who need help.
As well as all the shit I created, these too.

So there's a leadership spill in Canberra today is there? Well... @Mr Invisible for PM!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
As well as all the shit I created, these too.

So there's a leadership spill in Canberra today is there? Well... @Mr Invisible for PM!!
I'm not self centered enough to be PM.

What a shit show that will be. If you get elected in, you should stick to that term unless there are very good reasons why (e.g sickness). (and that's about where the discussion ends before it becomes political and we nuke it).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
New Zealand just bringing in some laws to stop foreign investors, Australia well we sell everything power Lotto anything that makes money. South Australia is apparently sitting on 20 trillion worth of oil with a nation of 25 million people that could turn us into a thriving country but watch in the next few years what happens from it fucking nothing some other countries will get rich.
A bit of joy i will get what goes up must come down so seeing unemployed real estate agents trying to flog of their fucking gay personalized number plates on gumtree will make me chuckle

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I hate that all our politicians are the biggest wank looking ***** in Australia and boring as fuck. This **** looks like a potato ffs. Why can't we have a charismatic leader that the public actually likes to some extent? Why is it always some shit ****?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ps this country itself is fucking fantastic, its a big fucking arse country with a whole lot of nothing in between but fuck where else can you have tropical islands, deserts, and fuckin snowfield with crocs sharks jelly fish spiders and snakes that can fuck your life in under half an hour . And still get around some parts in the middle of winter in fucking thongs and boardies

Wahesh

Reaction score
I hate that all our politicians are the biggest wank looking ***** in Australia and boring as fuck. This **** looks like a potato ffs. Why can't we have a charismatic leader that the public actually likes to some extent? Why is it always some shit ****?
They're shit ***** because they stab their leader in the back. We need a Vladmir Putin! I'm sure @south of heaven and @ASSASSIN will agree!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ps this country itself is fucking fantastic, its a big fucking arse country with a whole lot of nothing in between but fuck where else can you have tropical islands, deserts, and fuckin snowfield with crocs sharks jelly fish spiders and snakes that can fuck your life in under half an hour . And still get around some parts in the middle of winter in fucking thongs and boardies
Plus our women have big boobs.

Wahesh

Reaction score
So you want our national anthem to be about stealing.
Imagine the passion that will come at an event like the Rugby or Football World Cup when the chorus is played. People will sing with passion and pride. It will come from the heart. And that's what Australia is all about. Rather than the boring, pommy-shit we have now. I still gave NFI what "toil" and "girt" mean FFS.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still gave NFI what "toil" and "girt" mean FFS.
Girt by sea means to surround, so Australia is surrounded by sea.

Wealth for toil means, we have natural resources which creates more wealth for the country.

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Girt by sea means to surround, so Australia is surrounded by sea.

Wealth for toil means, we have natural resources which creates more wealth for the country.
What natural resources? All our iron ore is given to China, and the oil in SA has been sitting there for decades doing SFA.

Girt... can't they use a more modern word, like "bound" or something.

Regardless of the Waltzing Matilda lyrics, it brings out the passion and pride in us, that's what Australians are about!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They're shit ***** because they stab their leader in the back. We need a Vladmir Putin! I'm sure @south of heaven and @ASSASSIN will agree!
Fkn oath! Uncle Putin will set these ***** straight.

Australian government are a bunch of lying, rorting jellyfish motherfuckers. There is no left and right anymore, it's just ***** and fuckwits.

Like I always say, if being a politician ment minimum wage and no benefits, how many politicians would there be?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What natural resources? All our iron ore is given to China, and the oil in SA has been sitting there for decades doing SFA.

Girt... can't they use a more modern word, like "bound" or something.

Regardless of the Waltzing Matilda lyrics, it brings out the passion and pride in us, that's what Australians are about!
Waltzing Matilda
Who fucking killed her
Lying on the grass
With her finger up her arse

Status
Not open for further replies.