Your dream job?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
For me it would be the same as Hugh Grant in that Christmas movie.

My dream job would be, staying at home,getting drunk and stoned!

Some people will say they've got that and it's called the dole.

Yeah the dole is all good n all but it pays fuck all and the government require you attend a job network provider and actively seek suitable employment.

To make things worse the case manager is generally someone who is out of touch with reality and appear to of always lived safe in a bubble?

Some will say then why don't you sell drugs then?

Too risky and you have to put up with too many scumbags who want to kiss your arse because you supply them with the rubbish!

Let's just say I don't want to work neither smart or hard!

People say find something that interests you?
For me that would be sleeping.
How many jobs will pay a good wage or salary to do that?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My dream job would require me to have a lot of money and start up my own charity to help people in the Philippines. I would invest money so the charity is regularly funding itself, and I would be there on the ground helping people in a missionary wherever I can. I know that a lot of people wouldn't look at that as a dream job, but that's it for me. Nothing beats the satisfaction of helping people who need it the most - and those people in the Philippines, the poorest of the poor, don't even have clothes on their backs and look for food in the rubbish tips and have to suffer through heat and monster typhoons with nothing to protect them. I'd build them a HUGE weather-proof apartment complex with an apartment for every family, a school down the bottom of it for the kids to learn, and a cafeteria for every resident to eat in, all fully funded. Included in that would be a medical centre and leisure centre.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
A friend of mine has a friend who knocked up a Filo.

She chose to stay in the Philippines with the baby and she got washed away in a monsoon!

And they say Australia is a dangerous country?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd be an Assassin that cleans up pedos, rapists, granny bashers, child abuser, all demons in general.

That, or own the Dallas Cowboys.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
honestly I would love to be a storm chaser... one of those crazy guys that when everyone else is running away from the tornado I am running straight at it. That would be such an adrenaline rush!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
honestly I would love to be a storm chaser... one of those crazy guys that when everyone else is running away from the tornado I am running straight at it. That would be such an adrenaline rush!!
Don't they follow tornadoes rather than run straight into them?

Also, have you seen Into the Storm or Hurricane Heist?

Into the Storm is a movie about storm chasers that is made up to look like a documentary at first.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2106361/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Hurricane Heist is about thieves who attempt a massive heist against the U.S. Treasury as a Category 5 hurricane approaches one of its mint facilities. It contains that Aussie guy - Ryan Kwanten.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5360952/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_5

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish my hours were reduced to 8 a day.
12 hours is too much, though I get up to 3 hours of paid breaks.

It's a shame I can't find a way to earn the same money I do now and just sit at home.

Since I'm not married and don't have any bastards to pay for and debt free, I'm starting to gain more money than I can count but I'm still not happy.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me it would be the same as Hugh Grant in that Christmas movie.

My dream job would be, staying at home,getting drunk and stoned!

Some people will say they've got that and it's called the dole.

Yeah the dole is all good n all but it pays fuck all and the government require you attend a job network provider and actively seek suitable employment.

To make things worse the case manager is generally someone who is out of touch with reality and appear to of always lived safe in a bubble?

Some will say then why don't you sell drugs then?

Too risky and you have to put up with too many scumbags who want to kiss your arse because you supply them with the rubbish!

Let's just say I don't want to work neither smart or hard!

People say find something that interests you?
For me that would be sleeping.
How many jobs will pay a good wage or salary to do that?
If australia legalize weed then you could work in a dispensary.... that would be pretty sweet

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If australia legalize weed then you could work in a dispensary.... that would be pretty sweet
That's a big if though.
Australian government is too pussy to legalise weed.

It's ok to get fucked up on alcohol and prescription drugs like Prozac and xanax.

Just don't puff the magic Dragon, it's dangerous and turns you into a dumb lazy degenerate!

Well how come the few technicians I used to game with who coded for Microsoft all smoked weed?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Democratic freedom fighter, to liberate NSW from its militant madness, brainwashing and human rights abuses would be a dream.
Who says NSW is not a free state?
Either that or an outback train driver.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Those ***** who think they're better than everyone else that get paid to travel and eat.

Not that bald heeb who eats horse shit with horse jizz and thinks he's sophisticated. More like that fat **** who got surgery and isn't that fat anymore and thinks he's a mad **** because he got surgery. The food challenge guy.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Those ***** who think they're better than everyone else that get paid to travel and eat.

Not that bald heeb who eats horse shit with horse jizz and thinks he's sophisticated. More like that fat **** who got surgery and isn't that fat anymore and thinks he's a mad **** because he got surgery. The food challenge guy.
I'd love to have a useless job like that.
I actually want a job like Gordon Ramsays.
Going around the world and abusing over sensitive people for making shit food

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd love to have a useless job like that.
I actually want a job like Gordon Ramsays.
Going around the world and abusing over sensitive people for making shit food
WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE?!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE?!
The world needs more Chef Ramsays and less over sensitive pussys like the ones he targets on his show.

Oleg Taktarov was right with what he said about America in that Robert Deniro movie.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Clive Palmer?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When I was a kid I wanted to either play halfback for the dogs or be Formula 1 world champion.

I figure that i have missed my chance.