Your dream job?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And getting that desk job wasnt what it was cracked up to be...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to work at a nightclub in kings cross during the golden years.

Drinks on the house, i was a pitstop for the girls.. i used to fix shoes with super glue and race tape.. fix their tops, inspect and approve of nipple piercings etc. girls used to throw thelselves my way. The party would start after the club closed, either when doors shut at 6am or at the hotel. Plus i got paid at the end of the night

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea, scraping dry jizz and thrush cheese off Kim Kardashian’s ****? Sounds like a dream job.
No chick goes to a gynecologist because everything’s ok.
Could you imagine doing that for a job?

After seeing some of the festiest vages you'd never want to have sex again.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be happy doing that. Imagine if you could take the leftovers home like you can with some other jobs out there.
I'll let you scrape out my coffee grinder that hasnt been cleaned out this month.
My mate who smokes rollies used to sprinkle the dust into his ciggie. 100% wasted everytime

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pro scuba diver. Traveling around the world only ever dealing with summer and exploring our oceans

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why were olden day titties pointy? Fkn disgusting.
The bigger issue I see is where have all the titty bars gone? Used to be everywhere.

How bout a few of us go into business, build a sports bar / pub, big screen and titty bar. Wet t shirt comp every night (small stage and theartre style seats) and play every NRL game. Plus tab for some betting. Whos in?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The bigger issue I see is where have all the titty bars gone? Used to be everywhere.

How bout a few of us go into business, build a sports bar / pub, big screen and titty bar. Wet t shirt comp every night (small stage and theartre style seats) and play every NRL game. Plus tab for some betting. Whos in?
What brand is the big screen?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'll let you scrape out my coffee grinder that hasnt been cleaned out this month.
My mate who smokes rollies used to sprinkle the dust into his ciggie. 100% wasted everytime
On coffee dust ?

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Park Ranger.
Love the environment but feel the government doesn't give a shit about some National Parks.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The good old dusties!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol i think he was grinding the green
I remember when I was a late teen and I brought a coffee grinder.

Let's just say the old fella who worked at Beta electrical, knew very well I wasn't buying it to grind coffee beans!

Ffs just legalise it already so all these dumb spastic Aussie Muppets can finally grow up and stop making such a big deal if someone wants to have a smoke.

If this spastic assed backwards state will allow galleries for filthy rotten junkies to go shoot up their drugs, then why can't a few degenerate smelly hippies smoke some grass?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol WTF?