No problem with my neighbours

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Got no problems with my neighbours.

They keep to themselves and we keep to ourselves.

Had a minor issue with the new people across the road letting their aggressive dog roam off leash always charging my dog,as I took her for a walk.

Happened more than once so on the third strike we contacted the council.

A council worker had a chat to them about what the rules and regulations are in our district and they now know their place and keep their ugly stupid poodle mutt out the back or in their house.

See I never needed to make this thread to deal with ignorant and troublesome neighbours.

Just need to teach people to know their place with you and everything gets set in order.

THE END.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got 99 problems but my neighbours aren't one

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought you had meth heads next door?
Negative sir.

I’ve just been a binge drug user in the distant past and used to lower myself a fair bit.
I’ve been in the worst houso areas in western Sydney etc.

That’s why I’m always quick to shit on meth users.

My neighbours on one side are a young couple, one is a teacher.
They have a blue cattle dog which they never show much love or give any attention, his wife just gave birth their first spawn and apparently cry’s all day according to my family?

I maybe hear it cry twice a week?

My other neighbour is an old Aussie Larrikan who loves his VB and used to love getting drunk threatening to beat me up when I was a kid.

What a big man! so it probably gives you a bit of insight why I loathe drunks and have no respect for them?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw I swear to you this forum has a spastic spellcheck autocorrect.

I’ve got a new iPad now so you can’t blame that

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you have Indians in the streeet
In my suburb the Indian persons purchase their homes on the main roads.
My house still on market and apparently a pregnant Indian lady and her 15 kids are interested in buying?

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got no problems with my neighbours.

They keep to themselves and we keep to ourselves.

Had a minor issue with the new people across the road letting their aggressive dog roam off leash always charging my dog,as I took her for a walk.

Happened more than once so on the third strike we contacted the council.

A council worker had a chat to them about what the rules and regulations are in our district and they now know their place and keep their ugly stupid poodle mutt out the back or in their house.

See I never needed to make this thread to deal with ignorant and troublesome neighbours.

Just need to teach people to know their place with you and everything gets set in order.

THE END.
I have the same problem when i walk my dog this dumb fuck always has his garage up and his dog charges at mine makes my fucking blood boil

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I have the same problem when i walk my dog this dumb fuck always has his garage up and his dog charges at mine makes my fucking blood boil
Have a neutral word with the owner, if he/she just says sorry in a tone that says fuck you I don’t care?
Then contact your local council.
No one should have to tolerate that while walking their dog!

I don’t get people who have aggressive dogs and let them off leash in their front yards?
If you’re not going to train your dog then pay for a fence.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have a neutral word with the owner, if he/she just says sorry in a tone that says fuck you I don’t care?
Then contact your local council.
No one should have to tolerate that while walking their dog!

I don’t get people who have aggressive dogs and let them off leash in their front yards?
If you’re not going to train your dog then pay for a fence.
Yes his runs across the rd and could even get hit by a car the dumb fuck seems oblivious bloody lucky i love animals

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes his runs across the rd and could even get hit by a car the dumb fuck seems oblivious bloody lucky i love animals
Yeah I hate seeings dogs get hit.
But if they don’t have road sense, then I’m afraid it’s Russian roulette.

Check your councils website about rules and regulations on dogs in your area.
Some councils I hear are relaxed on off leash dogs?
But I’m more than certain all councils deem a charging dog (even if it’s coming up to sniff or lick) as an act of aggression?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
My neighbor thought he was in charge of me and my house, I had to follow instructions, had the right to spy on my place, publicly judge me, make friends with my job and family and then lie to try and justify it.
Now half the city is up the shit because there is no such law.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My neighbor thought he was in charge of me and my house, I had to follow instructions, had the right to spy on my place, publicly judge me, make friends with my job and family and then lie to try and justify it.
Now half the city is up the shit because there is no such law.
Don’t you wish it was pre-1996 and you could just smirk n wink while pointing at your gun rack which was loaded with semi autos?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
what the fuck is a poodle going to do? lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
what the fuck is a poodle going to do? lol
Yeah good question. Not worried about the poodle, more worried about my dog attacking the poodle and then I’m the bad guy because my dog ripped it.

I took my dog for a walk one day and walked passed a couple who ironically adopted one of her sisters,after a minute of talking and exchanging information to confirm they from the same litter.

I thought oh this is a nice little reunion and as I brought my dog in she went to bite her sister.
So I don’t want to take any chances.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a few problem neighbours on here

Ill talk about an old neighbour of mine at old address. This bogan hillbilly neighbour across the road. She used to fight with her husband every second night, half the time he would throw her out in the front yard and other times he would get thrown out.

She used to do a newspaler run so sometime in the night they would drop all the papers on her driveway for her to distribute. One night during one of her fights she was turfed out the door on her arse and she jumps in her car to speed off and runs over the papers.

In the morning with all the wind overnight, the papers covered just about everyones lawn in the street and all over the road.

Id never spoken to this lady (if you could call her that)..

I walked past her at the local shops and she just started mouthing off at me like a rabid dog, swearing uncontrollably, foaming at the mouth. Id never ever met her, I just turned to her and her daughter had to retrain her??? As i walked into the car park she drove by sticking her finger at me and mouthing off like a rabid dog... no idea why, id never spoken to her.

Same lady a few weeks later I saw again at the shops, behind her at checkouts, she was as nice a pie to me like nothing happened??

I can see why her husband would turf her out the door every second night

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This ladies husband was just as bad.. he used to go out about 11pm every night with his son who was about 8-9 years old..

They would return about an hour or two later, open the garage and empty out their boot. With all sorts of stuff. Were they burglars? He used to take his young son with him, shouldnt he be in bed for school the next day?

I wanted to go and give him and his wife a knuckle sandwich each.. (on alternate nights when they were kicked out)

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same bloke had heaps of trouble with his old ford falcon. Forever breaking down and he doing bodgy repairs.

Then he puts it for sale and i was in my front yard listening in when a buyer came. I heard it out of his mouth that its the best car he has ever had and never missed a beat.

Another knuckle sandwich was in order then.

When I moved out he and his shit wife were one of the reasons, but they ended up moving out the weekend before me. Lol (likely they didnt pay their rent and the landlord was ready to give em a knuckle sandwich)

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This ladies husband was just as bad.. he used to go out about 11pm every night with his son who was about 8-9 years old..

They would return about an hour or two later, open the garage and empty out their boot. With all sorts of stuff. Were they burglars? He used to take his young son with him, shouldnt he be in bed for school the next day?

I wanted to go and give him and his wife a knuckle sandwich each.. (on alternate nights when they were kicked out)
Yeah man you had tweakers living across the street. 100%