Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Restaurant

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you like buffets or dining at a restaurant and ordering what you prefer from a menu?
Personally I don’t like buffets.
They’re expensive and flooded with inconsiderate gluttons!
You have people and children putting their hands over everything.
Most of the food you get taste like it’s been sitting there for a few hours, so you end up having to pig out on seafood.
For the same money you pay at a buffet, you’re better off going to a restaurant and ordering exactly what you would like.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I have seen people at buffets use their hands to try the food & then put it back. Restaurants all the way.
I should of made a poll out of this.
Oh well.
It depends on the poster’s demographic here.
If we have a lot of Pacific Islanders who post here then buffet will win the poll.

buffets are good for islanders because they’re big people, big eaters with big families.

Edit: I’ve added a poll

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you like buffets or dining at a restaurant and ordering what you prefer from a menu?
Most of the food you get taste like it’s been sitting there for a few hours, so you end up having to pig out on seafood.
For the same money you pay at a buffet, you’re better off going to a restaurant and ordering exactly what you would like.
Loooove me a good Trough.

Tho it is hard to.find a decent standard these days. There are still some brolliant places if your willing to look for them

As for other peoples germs it good for the immune system.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Loooove me a good Trough.

Tho it is hard to.find a decent standard these days. There are still some brolliant places if your willing to look for them

As for other peoples germs it good for the immune system.
but it’s not good for rectum and costs you a bit extra in TP.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’d prefer decent food and to pick my own but I do love the Wynn buffet in Vegas. Australian buffets tend to be pretty crap and people scoffing for the sake of it on average food

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’d prefer decent food and to pick my own but I do love the Wynn buffet in Vegas. Australian buffets tend to be pretty crap and people scoffing for the sake of it on average food
Loved the Bellagio buffet, I must of had at least 2g's worth of Alaskan King crab legs...legit didn't touch anything else lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Loved the Bellagio buffet, I must of had at least 2g's worth of Alaskan King crab legs...legit didn't touch anything else lol
They are amazing! Dipped in that garlic butter. I love how they cut the legs so you don’t have to muck around cracking them. So good. Bellagio was the best

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love Chinese when in a group that way you get a bit of a lot of dishes, and their buffets are OK but nothing special,
Just imagine eating a steak thats been sitting around for half an hour, not me I'm a fraid..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So looks like restaurants are more favoured than buffets?

buffets are breeding grounds for bacteria and viruses.
If you eat at a buffet you will actually be infected by a real virus!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Plus more annoying fuckers at buffets. Also more annoying kids too.
oh yes I stated that part.
I don’t know how you people with kids do it?
Kids piss me off, it’s not their fault though.
I guess if I had kids of my own they would piss me off a lot less than other peoples kids?
But still enough to lose my shit lol.

speaking of kids.
I think we all loved that Pizza Hut all you can eat shit in the 80’s and 90’s?
Come on it was cheap back then.
I remember back then our parents only had to pay $4.95 all you can eat and it was $5.95 if you wanted unlimited drink refills!

kids these days get so ripped off.
Even more who get ripped off are you poor parents.
One time I was standing at donut king and this man comes up looking at the few boxes they have left and are selling cheaper to get rid of because they’re about to close.

I was watching him contemplating to buy or not?
I said to him it’s still a bit of a rip off and I wouldn’t buy them.
He said something along the likes of “yes I know but I’ve got kids at home”.
Then I said “well you poor bastard you better not return home empty handed or you won’t hear the end of it”.

he quickly grabbed them, paid the price and was out of sight within 30 seconds.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I guess there is a time for both. Sometimes I want half a lobster some prawns a bit of roast lamb a bread roll some pork crackling a potato salad and a fruit salad with some Moroccan rice all on the same plate. I love a good buffet.

But sometimes i want as a set menu that a trained chef cooked for me:

sand whiting
zucchini, oregano, scapece

eggplant
piquillo, buffalo mozzarella

pig’s head sausage roll
aglio, olio, peperoncino

hokkaido scallops
tomato gazpacho, watermelon,
chives

I’m going here tonight that’s why I’m mentioning just to show off.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are pro and cons with buffet vs restaurant.. outstanding topic may I add

Benefit of buffet is the food is usually cooked in bulk without a greasy chef putting his hands and hair all over the food.. the trick to eating at a buffet is getting there as it opens. The longer it’s open the more people who just picked their arse handle the tongs.. plus they cough, breath all over the food, clear their nose over the food as well.

Restaurants are dependant upon the chef. Some pick their arse as they make your meal, some handle with their bare hands, no hair nets, some shake their dandruff on the meal and disguise with some pepper. Again my recommendation is eat as the place opens, standards drop as the day or night gets long, prepped food sits out amongst the flys and cockroaches.

years back I ran a sausage sizzle, dropped a few sausages on the ground, whipped em back up and sold to some unsuspecting mug. But I didn’t stick them in my arse then serve them up like many do

Last edited: