Favourite comedians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
for me it has to be George Carlin, Bill Hicks and Bill Maher.

I wish Carlin and Hicks were still alive.
Especially Hicks who was taken too soon at the young age of 32 in the year 1994.
He was so ahead of his time!

This is one of my fav rants from Bill Hicks
Oh and don't watch this if you're in a workplace which is filled with prudes who are "offended" by some naughty words and it does show the Kennedy assassination but hey you seen that in 6th grade during one of your brainwashing sessions

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bill Maher is only half a Jew but I'll let him off the hook as he was unaware of this until his teens

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
for me it has to be George Carlin, Bill Hicks and Bill Maher.

I wish Carlin and Hicks were still alive.
Especially Hicks who was taken too soon at the young age of 32 in the year 1994.
He was so ahead of his time!

This is one of my fav rants from Bill Hicks
Oh and don't watch this if you're in a workplace which is filled with prudes who are "offended" by some naughty words and it does show the Kennedy assassination but hey you seen that in 6th grade during one of your brainwashing sessions
Mr Brynner, I could not agree more with you here, these 2 are the pinnacle in my opinion.

A WORTHY Mention also goes to Lewis Black

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think Katt Williams is hilarious. He's done a few awesome shows.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing will ever beat Eddie Murphy's Raw and Delirious

(Eddie does a chicks voice in an African accent) "Eddie...I want half Eddie"
Eddie: Bitch you were sitting butt naked on a Zebra next week :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pryor
Murphy
Chappelle

Are my top 3

Love Carlin and Hicks too

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Bill Maher does some funny stuff - his takedown of Trump by comparing Mexicans to Aussie was funny.

But I also find him to be a bit self righteous - and this is coming from me: a bit of a leftie.

I must say I don't have a favourite comedian. I have things and people I find funny, but nobody that hits it consistently.

Look at Eddie Murphy. People talk about Raw and Delirious (and SNL) and great films like Trading Places but they were over 30 years ago. These days he's famous for getting once famous pop singers and actresses pregnant and terrible films.

I liked the old stuff from Kevin Bloody Wilson and co, but they are also locked in a particular time and place.

Jim Jeffries is probably the biggest around now. Funny how few in Australia had heard of him before he made it big in the US.

BTW, I think there is another thread on his topic somewhere...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Bill Maher does some funny stuff - his takedown of Trump by comparing Mexicans to Aussie was funny.

But I also find him to be a bit self righteous - and this is coming from me: a bit of a leftie.

I must say I don't have a favourite comedian. I have things and people I find funny, but nobody that hits it consistently.

Look at Eddie Murphy. People talk about Raw and Delirious (and SNL) and great films like Trading Places but they were over 30 years ago. These days he's famous for getting once famous pop singers and actresses pregnant and terrible films.

I liked the old stuff from Kevin Bloody Wilson and co, but they are also locked in a particular time and place.

Jim Jeffries is probably the biggest around now. Funny how few in Australia had heard of him before he made it big in the US.

Mate I agree with you here, but that is why I said I forgive him for being half Jewish

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn lol you dont like the 2 shoes do you ?
I really shouldn't. I mean it's not their fault they believe their shit don't stink and anyone who isn't a Jew is sub-ordinate goyim!

Dude I heard this straight from the mouth of a Bondi local, he was only 16 years old and it took a lot of will power not to smack him to the ground and put him in a choke hold! And I ain't a violent person!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of Jews wtf is up with Jewish comedy night at the entertainment quarter?
Most full blown Jewish comedians aren't all that funny.
Sarah Silverman only goes for shock laughs and we all know Jerry Seinfeld didn't make the show.
Seriously think how boring Seinfeld would of been without Kramer?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Speaking of Jews wtf is up with Jewish comedy night at the entertainment quarter?
Most full blown Jewish comedians aren't all that funny.
Sarah Silverman only goes for shock laughs and we all know Jerry Seinfeld didn't make the show.
Seriously think how boring Seinfeld would of been without Kramer?
I saw a great Jewish comedian today joking about taking points of Parramatta and doing a Dr Evil impression saying he will fine them 1 million dollars

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What about ones that are shite.

Female comedians don't cut it for me. Yet to find a hilarious one. Normally always crass.

Umm who else.. Carrot Top, Jerry Seinfield, Amy Schumer.

Timeless comedy is stuff you can watch after the era it was made and still shit yourself laughing.

Delirious and Raw, Chapelles Show, KBW, outside their respective eras are still bloody funny today.

Russell Peters is pretty bloody funny too, as is Russell Howard.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
George Carlin
Eddie Murphy
Jim Jeffries
Russel Peters

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What about ones that are shite.

Female comedians don't cut it for me. Yet to find a hilarious one. Normally always crass.

Umm who else.. Carrot Top, Jerry Seinfield, Amy Schumer.

Timeless comedy is stuff you can watch after the era it was made and still shit yourself laughing.

Delirious and Raw, Chapelles Show, KBW, outside their respective eras are still bloody funny today.

Russell Peters is pretty bloody funny too, as is Russell Howard.
I already mentioned Seinfeld and Sarah Silverman as crud comedians.
Craig McLaughlin is a lousy comedian!
The only comedians who should focus on Arab jokes are Arabs or people who actually know how to be funny

Status
Not open for further replies.