Russian Women Bombed for Wearing Bikinis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Russian women have become the target of bombers because they're ... wearing bikinis. While men show off their muscles and wrestle on the beaches of the Caspian Sea, women in the increasingly fundamentalist Islamic region of Dagestan have been blown up as a warning that they must cover up, reports the Daily Beast. Now, nearly all local women seen wading into the sea wear neck-to-ankle flannel dresses and veils. Three bombings this season have targeted women in Dagestan. The only place safe for them to show some skin is in Russia's first Sharia-compliant beach, a gated area in Dagestan that allows women, girls and boys under the age of 6.

“First, they make deadly threats for wearing a bikini; next they will want us to stop wearing our shorts and jeans, then ban us from going to restaurants and universities,” complains the manager of a financial company in Dagestan. Terror bombings in the region are on the increase against several targets, from cafes to liquor sellers, seen as defying Sharia. Hundreds have been killed in some 200 bombings this year.

http://www.newser.com/story/130114/russian-women-bombed-for-wearing-bikinis.html

bomb them because they're caucasian, revealing too much skin and giving me a hard on!

G

Gladiator.

Moral objection to alcohol, promiscuous women, bikinis b ut we're fine with being the worlds largest heroin dealers.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how different countries are, here in aussie chicks wear bikinis that barely cover their jubblies and hoohas, (no complaints there). and those women are bomb targets, and its not like they're doing it on purpose, yeah lets wear a dress and long pants and burqa for a swim.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Did I just see "jubblies" and "hoohas"?

otomyf*ckinglols

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
its time to remove religion from politics! religion has no place in the new world (order)

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its time to remove religion from politics! religion has no place in the new world (order)
I agree, i dont believe in religion, but its religous propoganda that is ruining this world, there is no place for it

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rodzilla: I think blowing women up on the beach is a bad idea, because all the blood would attract sharks. Then the number of shark attacks would increase.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Rodzilla: I think blowing women up on the beach is a bad idea, because all the blood would attract sharks. Then the number of shark attacks would increase.
haha Rod did Moe give you consent to use his account?

G

Gladiator.

lol ain't that the truth.
How about Saudi Prince Nayef bin Sultan bin Fawwaz Al-Shaalan, using diplomatic immunity to smuggle cocaine. But alcohol, bikinis and casual sex are illegal.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
How about Saudi Prince Nayef bin Sultan bin Fawwaz Al-Shaalan, using diplomatic immunity to smuggle cocaine. But alcohol, bikinis and casual sex are illegal.
Yeah but I heard he has a moral obligation to smuggle cocaine

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
the beauty in how the world turns

/sarcasm

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fckn weak c#nt$ targetting women for wearing bikinis surely theres lots of room in Russian gulags for these vermin trying to impose their way on others

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL at all the fu(ked up sh!t that takes place all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.