1. bite man

Hasler needed to change gameplan

wtf ! drop the crack pipe mother..:spacecraf:spacecraf
  2. bite man

The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

now youre hot
  3. bite man

Ennis wants Hayne at the Bulldogs

ennis needs to go his stupiedness farked us yesterday nothink but a half wit
  4. bite man

Sack hasler

did u see ben barba running fast in his power ranger suit today on his mad Monday" wtf? whats going on ' he said he broke his anckle yesterday im lost for words this must be looked into ' it could be close to match fixing? please explain ben barba and inu was laughing with him and ennis .. iam...
  5. bite man

Really Dissapointed...

:deadhorse:
  6. bite man

Theories for this performance.

our forwards become our bacline our speedsters don't see the ball idont get it as soon as it goes out to the left or right 1 of out forwards gets in the way im ****ed 4 words
  7. bite man

James Graham for captain

yes we need to get rid of him he is letting the team down and the fans time to pack your bags and take des and dopey trex with u
  8. bite man

Sack hasler

there just turning up for there pay packets josh Jackson and graham are the only ones giving 100 percent rynolds is over rated I wish we had his brother..and our half back I swear I saw him up in the pie stand cause I never saw him touch the football I think our halves were in the dressing...
  9. bite man

Sack hasler

well said to buy no brain tony Williams was the biggest mistake in the clubs history.. t.rex more like the peeny lizard ! I think they both came from manly to **** us over.
  10. bite man

Frank Pritchard - 2013 Discussion Thread

they played like a team that couldn't make the 8 well and truly over this side tony Williams again let the fans down . we be better of getting rid of him and loosing out on the deal I have never seen such a useless player in all my life ..
  11. bite man

Ben Barba - 2013 Discussion Thread

..what is there to talk about , he did a sunny bill he walked out on us ''but can u blame them ''no.! with the roster we had we should of won a premership by now . all year des has sounded like peter moore years ago'' ohh we need to hold the ball ''derr! I know its surpose to be about benny...
  12. bite man

Consolidated "I enjoy whinging about TRex" thread.

yer rite don't kid yourself ''
  13. bite man

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

he could be trying to get a job at hungry jacks ,, who knows ?
  14. bite man

Frank Pritchard - 2013 Discussion Thread

nahhh just lazy''just like his over weight buddy kass'' foot ballers me arse'' sumo's more like it , ,what happen des with getting the forwards big n strong , not big and fat ! there legs are buckerling under them, what a fecken laugh ha ! used to be dogs of war ! now we are dogs of burgers,
  15. bite man

Tony Williams - 2013 Discussion Thread

let him go back to manly the retard''
  16. bite man

i was told morris rynolds ,barba and kassio, want to leave is this true could someone please find out and speak the truth , please let this be a lie ?
  17. bite man

The Importance of Round 17

what a boaring bunch of players '' there all fecken useless even the club n coach'' wake me when we become the bulldogs again ........
  18. bite man

Best Coffee in Sydney

Coffee shots lismore '' the best !
  19. bite man

Krisnan Inu - 2013 Discussion Thread

''inu is the biggest ''sook in the game if things dont go his way boo hoo'' out come the ''dumb play, they took the kicking of him gave it to trent''good ! INU DOESNT GET TO SHOW THAT $$$$ TV SMILE BEFOR HE KICKS ''BOO HOOO, INU SAIDS FARK U LOT U GET MY LAZY GAME !.....SEEN IT ALL BE FOR WITH...
  20. bite man

we need a new centre to help morris , we need a new fullback , benny is to small to defend our line '' it was ok when he was scoring heeps of trys but we all can see it those days are dead n goooone ! we need a bigger stronger fullback , and a winger to replace mitch brown not much is going on...
  21. bite man

Josh Reynolds spending a lot of time with idol Brad Fittler ahead of Origin debut

if josh has listen to what to exspect in the game from freddy fittler'' now he needs to watch the origion games langer played in , langer was always dangerous with his little grubber's and fast darts inbetween the big nsw forwards, josh has nearly the same style of the little master alfey...
  22. bite man

If T-rex is injured?

hey to me its a blessing the big man is injured sorry but he has done nothink to help us out this year , i hate watching him play he walks around like he does'nt want to be there ? he cant tackle and he runs the ball up like a fairy''.. yarhoooe ! he's not playing ! jackson should be a starting...
  23. bite man

Bulldogs still NRL contenders: Ennis

sorry i dont agree he shouldnt be playing 4 the bulldogs he has no grunt he runs the ball up like a big fairy, yep he has to much care 4 the other team he is to much of a gentle giant , he may be a realy good bloke , but to soft hearted to be a footy player, he needs a week with tommy ridonikiss...
  24. bite man

It's Official We Suck.

no effort , t rex is ripping the club off so is inu money 4 nothink,, here we fans write in cause we are all worried about how our team are playing and the fact is the players dont care , laughing and joking around training , laughing straight after the fulltime siren goes , ''while us the...
  25. bite man

Season on the line?

back against the poodles u will make a mint this team aint bulldogs !:frusty::frusty::frusty:
  26. bite man

Will broncos vs Dogs be live next week?

im hoping they boycot the game''
  27. bite man

Inu could be in trouble over leg twist, thoughts??

inu is born lazy just like t rex they want there pay packet ohh no i sprained my ankle big trex is a pussy should stay home and stroke his cat'' ..inu do i have to train how can i fark up so i dont have to play boo hooo.....thats why every other team has pisst him off ''
  28. bite man

It's Official We Suck.

geeze if we play the storms it will be cricket season comming early to the nrl,,
  29. bite man

It's Official We Suck.

nahh he didnt want to miss out on happy hour at the local thats all''
  30. bite man

Perspective

hahahaha not the bulldogs all ive seen this year are the poodles ? who let the dogs out ? cause there farked off and aint comming home !
  31. bite man

Just a Thought.

no we want to see great footy played , we buy tickets we buy'' merchandise and club memberships, big talk from the club at start of the season we shouldnt except our team playing this crap'' i for 1 is not going to buy a membership next year untill they play better footy , i have never seen such...
  32. bite man

Who ever wants to win the most, dogs not

they should all be horse whipped what a bunch of loosers , shame shame shame stail footy , u can not buy a grandfinal des , u didnt make the manly players look good the players made u look good , des u dont have the same players guts and belief in this side, the dogs harts are not in it boaring...
  33. bite man

It's Official We Suck.

let benny get on da piss he plays awsome after a binge, maybe all the players should get pisst'' they can't get any worse '' ha then again i think they can '' maybe des can come out of retirement...
  34. bite man

It's Official We Suck.

t rex is all hipe his the biggest soft cock to play 4 the dogs what a waste of money and so are half the team the facts are the players wanted a top up with cash'' but des said no we gonna give your top ups to my good mate t rex , so all the players aint putting in there minds are on end of...
  35. bite man

Josh Reynolds - 2013 Discussion Thread

josh reynolds is a hog ,''pass the ball u dick u blew 2 tries for not passing the ball to your out side men u dick !,, and barba blew 3 u dickhead,, have faith that others can score tries just like u tWO dicks.. ''pass the dam ball!.. AND TOLEMAN STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE BACKLINE YOURE KILLING...
  36. bite man

It's Official We Are Last

benny looked like he had a late nite playing the pokies the rest looked hung over'' des was only a top coach cause the players he had were great'' the only thing we be fighting not to win is the wooden spoon ! panthers could beat this team by 20,, we are fucked....
  37. bite man

Des Hasler says Tony Williams will become the $600,000 monster he bought

des is starting to sound like moore tell the truth coach u bought a $600,ooo flop''
  38. bite man

Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Match Discussion Thread

true bulldog brother ! atleast youre honest''
  39. bite man

no u fuck offff'' we are sick of watching loosers well and truely fucking over it ,,
  40. bite man

i think u need a strong pair of glasses sunshine he played shit ! just like the other players shit !
  41. bite man

Tony Williams Performance

des's fault he brought him hear'' u cant buy a premership des, do us fans a favour piss him off and pritchard dead losses ! farken sick to death of our unperforming bulldogs team ,,year in year out happens every year , 1 question , 'why is toleman always in our back line he fucks up the ball...
  42. bite man

Tony Williams - 2013 Discussion Thread

t rex should be called dumb rex guss said it all he is as useless as a pocket on a singlet', this side is crap this year , forget about 2013 they want my membership i think not ...
  43. bite man

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

blacl label society , and ozzy with zak wylde rule ..
  44. bite man

Contentious points in the grand final

''the 2 most over rated players ive ever watch play footy, big fat and i mean fat kassio and pritchard ,, fecken useless ! please des wake up and get rid of the both looser's ... to slow and to lazy.. look at the storm forwards big lean and strong look at ours ''fat over weight and slow we had...
  45. bite man

nearly there very sore i fell down stairs twice feels like a truck hit me! anyway gotta just get...

nearly there very sore i fell down stairs twice feels like a truck hit me! anyway gotta just get up and keep truging or itwill never get done..are u guys going to julies 40th,? on saterday.. we going just to wish her a good birthday then i heading home to bed ,, got no austar no more waiting on...
  46. bite man

Crazy b*tch on the footy show..

i am not a troll or am i after any sympathy !
  47. bite man

Thanks for the encouraging words. I guess we need to be mindful that those who make derogatory comments like Boots are still in the minority. The real supporters are the majority. No email will be sent to Mr. Todd Greenberg.
  48. bite man

I am aghast and horrified to see that football club I support is now reduced to its members/fans communicating through insults, racism and general disrespect for others involved in the game of League. Remember that Canterbury Bankstown Club is made up of many different cultures. You all get...
  49. bite man

55 Argh/Umms from Gallop during his departure speech...

well done david gallop for looking after our game in my eyes you have left the game in fine tune , the past years would of tested the best men who look after our great game of rugby leauge...but you david gallop did not take a backwards step , like our diggers in the war'' you trenched in and...
  50. bite man

NSW State of Origin - Team for Game 2

we should go close to winning origin 2 if our halves play better we are in with a great chance.. we look great on paper now we need to take it on to the field and show the queenslanders a trick or two..and well done to benny barba 4 making the squad 4 the maroons "
  51. bite man

Your Origin Teams for Game 2

it doesnt matter we can not win , the fact is the maroons will beat us by 30 points this time ,, if we are any chance we need the morris boys in the side we need to get rid of hayne jennings , the stewart brothers ,both the halves,farah'' keep watmough out he gives to many penalties away , well...
  52. bite man

Trent Hodkinson - 2012 Discussion Thread

des has the brains well done des good move ,, des the champion coach!
  53. bite man

frank pritchard's beard

hahahahahahahahaha good one !
  54. bite man

Trent Hodkinson - 2012 Discussion Thread

he wont he is one of the slowest halves ive ever seen play footy , slow to kick 99% of his kicks get charged down , his kicking distance is poor , the other sides can read him like a book ,, if we didn't have reynolds pairing up with him we be at the bottom of the comp? soory to hurt all your...
  55. bite man

Michael Ennis - 2012 Discussion Thread

hey buddy most of your comments are worse than mine ,, u cant tell me ennis has played good for weeks now he has been s.it , he does not even watch who he passes the ball to .. des should of never made him captain it has realy stuffed the way he plays .. anyway thats how i see it and to the rest...
  56. bite man

Random dribble without a point

stagg is a work horse he saves so many trys ,, if we did not have him we be 10 down in every game a great player and a real gentleman to .. ryan's gone played his guts out for us .. to me there both great players and great men
  57. bite man

Sam Kasiano - 2012 Discussion Thread

who owns the white bomb?
  58. bite man

nonononono $$$$$$$ have faith in who we have sunshine show some faith towards our team as it is?? no no no no no thinking the way u are will get us to the bottom of the ladder " now go and put your blue n white goggles back on ? son....:bulldogs1:bulldogs1:bulldogs1
  59. bite man

Penrith open to offers for jennings

no he is to lazy ''the game , he is so over rated i would'nt offer no where near what he thinks he is worth ! our centers have more class in there big toe than what he has all up ''hahahaha what a joke ! please give our boys more money than wasting it on mr 'over rater'' ....sorry my bulldog...
  60. bite man

Ben Barba - 2012 Discussion Thread

benny is going to be a great player ''..as fullback i dont know , fingers cross it works out for him?
  61. bite man

no not realy ,, hey if he improves good im all for it he is a great player! look at morris he came back even stronger after being droped its good to get a reminder now and then?
  62. bite man

rite on we dont need williams or anymore manly players come on des give it a rest ! look in our own back yard theres plenty of good talent.. time to put the blue n white goggles on des and take of the maroon n white ones?
  63. bite man

The "Ennis swearing at refs" thread.

no youre wrong! we are a family club we dont need people like u !
  64. bite man

had a great game let his tough runs and great hits do his talking ,''top game can't wait to see him go against the rabbits! maybe ennis should take note ''shut up and play harder!
  65. bite man

The "Ennis swearing at refs" thread.

no need for it '' wake up to yourself mate u did yourself and the team no favours goose of the nite award !
  66. bite man

thats right ennis needs to be given a stint in nsw cup side he put us on the back foot every time he touched the ball,, throwing stupied pass's fri..en hell wake up to yourself mate and think about your team mates , they get us into good field position then ennis stuffs it not good enough...
  67. bite man

Referees boss Bill Harrigan admits video referee should not have awarded Greg Inglis

gday slippery no we did'nt play well, lacking badly in the halves lacking in alot of places'' i hope there will be changes in the blues side, and the refs to..can not see the blues winning with this side, on form josh reynolds piss's all over carney,,and his brother does the same with pearce...
  68. bite man

Last night I saw the ghost of Gloria Gaynor...

i saw the ghost of linda lovelace i wanted to speak with her but she had a mouthful.''
  69. bite man

Titans unconcerned by Idris's weight

haaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa ''fat boy can't jump ! haaaaaaaaaaa
  70. bite man

Dogs keen to snap up Jennings mid-season

he is over rated if he pulls his finger out and plays better yer he be a great buy for us .
  71. bite man

A message from Krisnan Inu ...

would'nt any red blooded aussie ask that? all do u bat for the other side?
  72. bite man

hey is that u in your pic or is it yo ''sister?
  73. bite man

just wondering is that u in your pic or is it your sister?
  74. bite man

NSW did not play to their strenth.

we need to put alot more points on the board so the ref decisions dont come into it , drop the halves and jennings and hayne and the fullback put the reynolds brothers in the halves put josh dugan in fullback as he runs straight not like stewart. that would be a stronger team.and bring king in...
  75. bite man

Mitchell Pearce

good club footballer not a origin back ,,noway is he, . we need someone sharper and his partner carney is no good at origin level to ...i wouldnt have a clue who to pick .. we need to find better halves queensland is over blessed with great halves .. hey how about benji marshall??? so what if...
  76. bite man

Referees boss Bill Harrigan admits video referee should not have awarded Greg Inglis

i reckon the reffs had there houses on queensland it was as clear as day light!..they over looked every filthy play that the maroons put on us they were only back 6 meters nealy all our sets .. and the video reff was a queenslander there should be a pommy in charge ,, they reckon tandy cheated...
  77. bite man

NSW Vs QLD - Offical Match Thread

well i hope it happens or again we have learnt nothing !!!
  78. bite man

for sure that would be a good move , and bring josh dugan in as fullback for second row have a pick?
  79. bite man

Que Farah, Farah: Whatever will be, says Ennis

you must like loosing to want to keep that dope on the paddock?
  80. bite man

reffs stuffed the game.............. and so did our halves worst i have ever seen ? anyway if we go in with them again we have no hope .. there needs to be 5 changes made fullback and his brother, stuart brothers.,, halves and most of all our number 9 .. and the ref
  81. bite man

showed how far weve come along i agree super ''dumb!!! if i was ricky i throw the reynolds brothers in the halves there true gutsy footballers ,, surely they can not play the same halves carney and pearce played the worse games ive ever seen ... and robbie di.k head ''bring ennis back ,,and drop...
  82. bite man

Que Farah, Farah: Whatever will be, says Ennis

he hasn't the toughness that ennis has why was he picked? ricky u picked wrong carney , pearce and the stuart brothers were crap drop the halfs to many mistakes the to reynols brothers be hell of a lot better than those to gooses .!!
  83. bite man

Kicks for touch

yep his kicks were crap i dont know where that mans brains are'' i could kick it farer than keating and ive got a broken toe ,yer des needs to get stuck into the touch kickers yards to be made which would set us nicely for the attack.. it just not good enougth
  84. bite man

Inspirational Leadership Question Answered.

ive been watching the tank pritchard i think he has got fat? and he has slacken off from making breaks and even off loading to players,,,i just think he needs to have a much better imput into the games that are comming up ,, dont get me wrong he's one of my fave players , just needs to get back...
  85. bite man

Hasler drive Morris to Origin level

i wonder which one paid for the petrol ?
  86. bite man

hodges ''hodges is crap our centers should blow him off the park tonite with all that speed to burn , if we can play fast footy and not back off we should win it by 14 atleast..
  87. bite man

James Graham - 2012 Discussion Thread

he's just a great player gives his all every game just happy he plays 4 us.!
  88. bite man

Origin Jersey = Origin sponsor!

never tried vb cause it smells like cat piss calton cold 4 this digger .!
  89. bite man

NRL bans Graham's vaseline tactic

hey theres stuff thats 3 times slippery than vass and u wouldnt even know he had it on him and its safe to have on .. proton jelly good to get greese off slicker than vass.
  90. bite man

Origin Jersey = Origin sponsor!

the big hairy yowie beer company would been better? atleast its made just befor the qld boarder and would knock any ''queenslander on there arse!!!
  91. bite man

Pick me for origin..

''sad sorry
  92. bite man

Tariq Sims suspected broken leg

true ,, looking at the the big forwards in the qld side the blues are going to be stuffed by half time , we have a awsome back line but we needed biger blokes up front.! sorry nsw but ive got the blues again. tod leroylars would of been a better pick ..
  93. bite man

there spooky but very cool , great art .. car even better!
  94. bite man

thats one reff that realy hates the bulldogs ? he shouldn't be allowed to reff our games. funny pitchure!
  95. bite man

Cronulla *Spoilers*

if the dogs dont make it, i like to see the sharks win it as they have never won a grandfinal ,, but u never know what will happen befor this year is over?