Ennis wants Hayne at the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While theres no doubt id welcome Hayne (as long as Lafai also gets to play), is everyone sure he has a get-out clause in his contract? If not then we are encouraging a player to do what Ben did, with the same amount of time left on the existing contract, and Hayne cant exactly have compassionate grounds to move to a neighboring shire.
Who cares do a SBW to em

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No get out clause, BUT I believe in KARMA and with Mason, SBW and now Barba all walking out on us, it's about time Karma worked in favour for us and not against ... Hayne plane's on track for arrival and just in time for next years 7's comp!

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No get out clause, BUT I believe in KARMA and with Mason, SBW and now Barba all walking out on us, it's about time Karma worked in favour for us and not against ... Hayne plane's on track for arrival and just in time for next years 7's comp!
We will have an awesome team

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
While theres no doubt id welcome Hayne (as long as Lafai also gets to play), is everyone sure he has a get-out clause in his contract? If not then we are encouraging a player to do what Ben did, with the same amount of time left on the existing contract, and Hayne cant exactly have compassionate grounds to move to a neighboring shire.
Oh cmon he plays for the Parramatta Eels that alone is worth a compassionate release.

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I more than anyone would love to have hayne in the bulldogs jersey
But if are the type of person that hates mason barba sbw and would support hayne coming to the bulldogs by walking out on his contract then you are a hypocrite
End story

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I more than anyone would love to have hayne in the bulldogs jersey
But if are the type of person that hates mason barba sbw and would support hayne coming to the bulldogs by walking out on his contract then you are a hypocrite
End story
Its not being a hypocrite its being sick and tired of it happening to us and the NRL doing nothing about it. So why shouldnt we do the same?

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since he is so close with T-Rex maybe he can fork out some of his salary to accomodate him. Doubt it...just a suggestion:grinning:

Given we have lost Barba for next season + the compensation fee. We should be able to afford Hayne.
I don't think money per se is the problem it's keeping everything within the salary cap is the problem. What i mean is the dogs( you would think) could afford to pay him big dollars but fitting that into the salary cap is a different equation altogether.

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its not being a hypocrite its being sick and tired of it happening to us and the NRL doing nothing about it. So why shouldnt we do the same?
Do the same thing its ok

Just dont hate the players that leave by breaking contracts and then love a bloke who does the same thing to come to this club

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ennis needs to go his stupiedness farked us yesterday nothink but a half wit

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do the same thing its ok

Just dont hate the players that leave by breaking contracts and then love a bloke who does the same thing to come to this club
If Hayne leaves the club now when they're up shit creek already it will be a similar feeling for Eels fans to how we felt when SBW walked out. I agree fully with you that people on here lose the rage when things actually work in our favor. I'm sure a few Eels fans have jumped ship already.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Never thought I would say this but I really hope that Hayne comes to the dogs. With a good forward pack Hayne would do wonders for us and definitely help us next season.

benjo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Never thought I would say this but I really hope that Hayne comes to the dogs. With a good forward pack Hayne would do wonders for us and definitely help us next season.
But judging by recent performances we do not have a good forward pack.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would say that we have had a disinterested forward pack this year.
I agree disinterested and unfit but a fitter more focussed forward pack we should be one of the best

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont know the exact figures coming from the cap and third party deals, but i do know the whole package is 900k a season
Holly cryckies batman surely the Panthers are not that stupid! Are they? If true some one take the cheque book away from Gould.

Status
Not open for further replies.