Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
settle down kids, he wont be Captain any time soon. Ennis is fine most of the time, and had a bad one today (and wasn't alone).

Graham doesn't always play 80 minutes and also being a forward, risks getting injured more than other positions. That might be against him for fulltime captain. Playing for your country, means playing maybe one or 2 matches a year if you're english. If he gets injured for them he may have ages to recover. So they dont care as much.

Happy enough with his current role as kinda captain of the forwards.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I think when the game turned, Ennis/Tolman and a few others lost their way mentally....uncharacteristic penalties. The chat back from Tolman was surprising because he is usually one of the most composed in the team...as soon as I saw that I thought "oh shit we are gone".

Frustration got the better of some of our senior players today, we crumbled under pressure. Its as simple as that.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think when the game turned, Ennis/Tolman and a few others lost their way mentally....uncharacteristic penalties. The chat back from Tolman was surprising because he is usually one of the most composed in the team...as soon as I saw that I thought "oh shit we are gone".

Frustration got the better of some of our senior players today, we crumbled under pressure. Its as simple as that.
exactly, which is why you need someone like graham out their telling people to get their shit together and remember what they're here to do I'm sick of nice captains, we need aggression from the front

jamesb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ennis had one of the worst games in a finals series since Paul Cariage...

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Graham should be captain. His accent would take longer for the refs to comprehend, hence a little while longer to set the defensive line.

Ennis was good this year though. Lacking speed out of dummy half, but still an effective player.
No where near the class of Cam Smith, Isaac Luke etc.

Would have liked to have Segeyaro

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Ennis has never and will never be a Bulldog type player. Apart from him being without any vision whatsoever, he is essentially a cat. A talking cat.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ennis has not got the respect to be a captain , the refs hate him the opposition players hate him , i like the idea of Graham but don't think he will be with us long term , also like frank and tolman but in saying that I don't think frank could handle the media responsibilities , so tolman for mine

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW a lot of bulldogs fans hate En.nis...He had a bad game but so did a lot of the team. Hes been good this year IMO

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You'd expect your captain to stand up in the big games and not come away with stupid penalties and not offering enough in attack, he was lucky to get away with that hit on McManus and what was that shit trying to kick the ball when they were passing it from dummy half? He also kills us with the refs
yes we need to get rid of him he is letting the team down and the fans time to pack your bags and take des and dopey trex with u

Status
Not open for further replies.