Hasler needed to change gameplan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id rather see Kasiano style footy, than Tolman style footy... I love the EPL because theres plenty of goals and flair .. if I wanted to watch Tolman style soccer id watch the Italian league...im Italian and I cant even bare to watch it..
You'd watch the la liga for flair, not the epl

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We have a bye before Origin 3 thankfully
I thought the bye was this week, then we play again without our players the weekend before origin 3?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We def get bye before origin 3

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Most times (if not all the times) DES 'shakes things up' we pull off a great game of football but this one just got away.. Kasiano was rooted from the quick start but normally he is a big game changer .
He was the game changer this week. Dropped ball, missed tackle and the game was changed...

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol at comparing being pissed off because our team lost to dogging your mates when they need you.
personal traits in people tend to follow them In all aspects of life, but yes I was just generalising because i was p!ssed at the reaction of certain so called supporters

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually like the subtle changes in our game plan in the last 3 or so weeks. I think people need to take a breath, collect their thoughts and realise we were depleted yesterday. Not only that, if a few of those finals passes stuck we may have even won the game..

so settle the f#ck down and wait till we get our troops back before you declare us failures... The amount of fair weather people on here is amazing .. id hate to be a friend in need of some of the people on here, they'd probably just turn their back on you...
In no way did i ever call us failures so before you go telling people to settle the fcuk down, maybe you should read the op before commenting.

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Titans had 8 fg starters out and they won
Name the 8 and please don't say zillman or Taylor or falloon cause they are reserve grade players at best compared to 5 current SOO and test players.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Name the 8 and please don't say zillman or Taylor or falloon cause they are reserve grade players at best compared to 5 current SOO and test players.
100% agree , unless they're SOO or rep players you cant compare

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wtf ! drop the crack pipe mother..:spacecraf:spacecraf

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
In no way did i ever call us failures so before you go telling people to settle the fcuk down, maybe you should read the op before commenting.
If i was referring to you , i would have quoted you. It was a general remark..

Qdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Our forwards didn't bend the line enough they were too busy playing touch footy !

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
100% agree , unless they're SOO or rep players you cant compare
Sure buddy people here go on about when Tolman isn't playing how much we needed him but now we can only count origin and test players ?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
What like switch Thompson to the other wing so he can be bombed there too. Thanks for the great analysis champ. You should talk to Des about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.