Frank Pritchard - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Submits

No worries, u believe what u want to believe. I won't be baited. This is something between Frank and the club and everyone should respect that.
I understand that, I'm sure someone Frank sees everyday is more reliable than what you have to say anyway ..

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I understand that, I'm sure someone Frank sees everyday is more reliable than what you have to say anyway ..
Isn't his brother Franks manager, how is that not more reliable coming from a person who's job is to deal with this sort of thing...

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont need u to question or verify my credibility. I've proven myself. Hope u have a good day at school tomorrow u child. Don't forget to ask mummy to pack ur lunch box.

S

Submits

Dont need u to question or verify my credibility. I've proven myself. Hope u have a good day at school tomorrow u child. Don't forget to ask mummy to pack ur lunch box.
Don't you work at a chicken shop? Maybe you can give me some chicken to put in my lunch box..

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you work at a chicken shop? Maybe you can give me some chicken to put in my lunch box..
I own the shop, but don't work there. It's one of my investments. I'm sure one of my staff would be happy to put a drumstick in ur lunch box

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
BAHAHA a kid trying to give shit to an adult about working and a job. Priceless!

I own the shop, but don't work there. It's one of my investments. I'm sure one of my staff would be happy to put a drumstick in ur lunch box
If he finishes school one day, maybe he can also make money by making investments instead but for the moment school kids have it hard man, easy homework, easy assignments, a house with no rent needed, food without working for it and sometimes Centrelink helps too!

Man it must be hard being a school kid these days eh.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
dont know about kas but franky had a bit of soreness in the knee. nothing serious so he should be back after the bye.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
nahhh just lazy''just like his over weight buddy kass'' foot ballers me arse'' sumo's more like it , ,what happen des with getting the forwards big n strong , not big and fat ! there legs are buckerling under them, what a fecken laugh ha ! used to be dogs of war ! now we are dogs of burgers,

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
nahhh just lazy''just like his over weight buddy kass'' foot ballers me arse'' sumo's more like it , ,what happen des with getting the forwards big n strong , not big and fat ! there legs are buckerling under them, what a fecken laugh ha ! used to be dogs of war ! now we are dogs of burgers,
Lol @ buckerling.

Too many cruisers tonight?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What happening with Franks contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.