Frank Pritchard - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Frank the tank, he has been such a good thing for us with how he plays and his leadership roles. Hopefully we keep this tank until he is out of commission under our army!

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank the tank, he has been such a good thing for us with how he plays and his leadership roles. Hopefully we keep this tank until he is out of commission under our army!
It seems like he is lost without kasiano hope he plays better against manly or well go down bashed up by them cause T. rex is gonna do shit

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
after the game on friday he (frank pritchard) apologised to the bulldogs fan that greeted him and i was there to. he said sorry for the way we lost guys. and i told to make it up in the next game and do it for the fans. i said that reynolds ennis jackson browne and finucane. and ennis said its going to be a long year. i believe that and the players know its going to be a long year.

hope they listen to me probably wont but they need to toughen up

H

HajdukSplit

after the game on friday he (frank pritchard) apologised to the bulldogs fan that greeted him and i was there to. he said sorry for the way we lost guys. and i told to make it up in the next game and do it for the fans. i said that reynolds ennis jackson browne and finucane. and ennis said its going to be a long year. i believe that and the players know its going to be a long year.

can you rephrase your comment, you have lost me

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score

your post lost me lol, If I picked up correctly what you said about Ennis saying those things. Which I highly doubt, those comments wouldn't come from our captain (especially after 6 rounds, and more importantly wouldn't be directed toward our supporters who went there on the night, in order to support them). Your comment is contradicting.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
your post lost me lol, If I picked up correctly what you said about Ennis saying those things. Which I highly doubt, those comments wouldn't come from our captain (especially after 6 rounds, and more importantly wouldn't be directed toward our supporters who went there on the night, in order to support them). Your comment is contradicting.
Im not too sure what Hickstar meant but it could be one of 2 things.

A. Its going to be a long year & we dont have any answers.

B. Its going to be a long year and its only round 6. With the players coming back and an easier draw ahead, get ready for a big turnaround.

I hope & believe in is B (only just)

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Frank playing well in the test match:grinning: Needs his starting spot back in our side!
If he gets cited from the judiciary...it would be an ultimate joke!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Did he do anything to be cited for?

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
shoulder charge, will be right

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
shoulder charge, will be right
Surely not. There will be shoulder charges in Origin as well. Do you think they will get charged & suspended in these big games when they hardly get picked up in NRL games?

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely not. There will be shoulder charges in Origin as well. Do you think they will get charged & suspended in these big games when they hardly get picked up in NRL games?
Mate wouldn't surprise me, it was against one of the "protected species".

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Franky was on fire in the first half..
Just scored a try in the second.
Hope he keeps it up and does the same for dogs..
Go big Franky.. :-D

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm saying "will be right" won't get charged for anything, penalty, play on

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i have seen a lot more blatant shoulder charges go scott free, this shouldn't be a problem (still what a useless stupid rule anyway).

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He didn't hit the head. So no charge. Just a penalty.
Can't get sent to the judiciary for a shoulder charge unless you hit the head.

Pritchard outstanding tonight.
Hope he re-signs soon. Gun.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes but how will a genuine shoulder charge get penalised in Origin?

Will it be based if the attacker gets hurt or not?

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if its anything to do with the head

Status
Not open for further replies.