Frank Pritchard - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
When Pritchard missed that tackle and DCE scored, did the ref call Pritchard off ? Is that the reason he didn't tackle DCE ?

Or was he just extremely lazy ?

It seemed like DCE was so close to him and he could have just put his arm out to tackle him...

S

Submits

Pritchard was really good last night. Week in week out he is going great guns and playing plenty of minutes too.

Yes, he was lazy when DCE scored but the whole team was.. what do you expect when they have 61% possession and a run of penalties going their way.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe he fell for he step/dummy, even our best have some lapses haha

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Pritchard missed that tackle and DCE scored, did the ref call Pritchard off ? Is that the reason he didn't tackle DCE ?

Or was he just extremely lazy ?

It seemed like DCE was so close to him and he could have just put his arm out to tackle him...
Had to have called him off coz he was running to tackle but just stopped

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Had to have called him off coz he was running to tackle but just stopped
Yeah, this is what it looked like to me but I wasn't sure, because he so close to him but he didn't even attempt to tackle him.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, this is what it looked like to me but I wasn't sure, because he so close to him but he didn't even attempt to tackle him.
Barba really should have done a better job as well to try and stop him

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ennis even though exhausted should of gotten to 1st marker.

S

Submits

The LAST thing I will say on this is the club has NOT moved the goal posts and want to finalise this ASAP. U read into as u wish.
Why dont you tell us what you know then, everything.

Hard to believe you otherwise..

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why dont you tell us what you know then, everything.

Hard to believe you otherwise..
Because contracts and negotiations are confidential and none of anyone's business. Frank's wife should realise this. It's not in anyone's interest to play this out in the public eye, on an Internet forum or through social media. Be professional!

S

Submits

Because contracts and negotiations are confidential and none of anyone's business. Frank's wife should realise this. It's not in anyone's interest to play this out in the public eye, on an Internet forum or through social media. Be professional!
Well mate you still can't provide as much info as Frank's wife did, so I'm going on her side atm, until you can tell more.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well mate you still can't provide as much info as Frank's wife did, so I'm going on her side atm, until you can tell more.
No worries, u believe what u want to believe. I won't be baited. This is something between Frank and the club and everyone should respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.