Trent Hodkinson - 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ill see you in court, well after I finish from my current court case, but after that, Im going to gather all my other former first graders and sue you!
You is a niff nuff. You don't agree with me 100% so I'll be an arrogant know it all cnt who's being sued six ways from Sunday. Niff nuff. Halatua. Niff nuff.

C

chipandchase

Rumour on twitter girls that hodkinson playing nsw cup
Des has no idea, worst coach ever

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry bro, but re-watch that game, first set of 6 reynolds started ****ing up. Calls a spade a spade bro.. I was really ****ty with reynolds during this game, as well as keating ofcourse, they both buckled, and its unfair to blame 1 and not the other.
yep, not disagreeing with you there....

Reynolds was very quite after he got knocked out, he had little or no impact...

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry bro, but re-watch that game, first set of 6 reynolds started ****ing up. Calls a spade a spade bro.. I was really ****ty with reynolds during this game, as well as keating ofcourse, they both buckled, and its unfair to blame 1 and not the other.
haven't watched the game again TBH

I was at the ground, and I thought Reynolds was doing ok, but you always see something different on the replay...

I agree though, that both were ineffective...

it is easy to look good against teams like Parra, Cronulla missing their two best players and the Roosters missing their two regular centres..

it will be interesting to see how they both go against the in form Rabbits...

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hodkinson isnt getting enough game time to be compared with Keating.

It will take Hodkinson at least 3 full games to be able to judge him and his ability under coach Des and Des' style of play.

Round 1 - 3 do not count as the team and Hodkinson were still getting used to Des' style.

Its taken Keating 6 rounds to show how he is improving under Des.

We owe Hodkinson the same patience. You can not compare the two from last year.

10 minute stints isnt enough for any player to put any display of dominance on the field.

Either Des bites the bullet and plays Hodkinson for 80 minutes or doesnt play him at all.

IMO there is no point having them both in the team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
who the fck is Hodgko

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark my words and sig it if youm like... Hodko will be back in the number 7 very soon... he is just getting his fitness and confidance back.... Hodko is our # 7.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try telling that to "niff nuff's", especially former first grade niff nuff's

I love it when people say "why break a winning combination?"... We won 2 games

1 against a cronulla side missing Gallen and Carney... (Big Big misses)
2 Agianst the roosters who they basically shot themselves in the foot...

Can someone remind me what happened against the Titans, Melbourne, Manly, south etc etc...

Get a grip people, hoenstly...

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it when people say "why break a winning combination?"... We won 2 games

1 against a cronulla side missing Gallen and Carney... (Big Big misses)
2 Agianst the roosters who they basically shot themselves in the foot...

Can someone remind me what happened against the Titans, Melbourne, Manly, south etc etc...

Get a grip people, hoenstly...
Hey they ran riot over a great side in Parra lol

C

chipandchase

7. Hodkinson

17. Keating/Romelo

I'm still not 100% convinced with Keating... Hodko gets a 6 day turn around and with some training session under his belt, he should be fine. You could tell he was glad to be back last night, even if he only played 15min. The Sharks weren't really at their best... so I'd still have Keating on the bench.In saying that though, you can tell TH has lost some muscle while he has been injured, but still a better option that KK.

Welcome back Hodko.
thats what barry said lol

BUGDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
its offical: Des doesnt rate hodko. He lets him walk from manly when he was coach now he keeps him in nsw cup

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its offical: Des doesnt rate hodko. He lets him walk from manly when he was coach now he keeps him in nsw cup
If his playing nsw cup its to get a full game under his belt for fitness you niff nuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.