Will broncos vs Dogs be live next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mani60cent

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Will Broncos vs Dogs be live next week? (Sorry didnt mean titans in title.)

S

senna

so the tigers game is delayed? Im confused with how they do it.
Yes they delay the Cowboys vs Tigers because that only sounded like a good match in the pre season I can imagine a channel 9 executive getting excited by benji vs thurston and now he has his regrets

mani60cent

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes they delay the Cowboys vs Tigers because that only sounded like a good match in the pre season I can imagine a channel 9 executive getting excited by benji vs thurston and now he has his regrets

hopefully we beat Broncos on friday, Get back to 11th -10th place then go on to beat the dragons the following week.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes, thank bloody goodness.

Today I locked myself from the world knowing today's game wasn't LIVE, and I still bloody found out the result...

I didn't go near my PC, I didn't talk to friends. I also warned everyone in the house that the game wasn't live and to be aware while surfing the web. I always watch the game 30min later on CH9 so I can FF the ads with my Foxtel IQ.

So what happens... my Grand Dad comes to my place during the game. I tell him to NOT tell me the score (At that point the score was 12-8). He goes "Last I checked, it was 24-8.... Bloody wog. LOL

A waste of a day for nothing in the end.

mani60cent

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Today I locked myself from the world knowing today's game wasn't LIVE, and I still bloody found out the result...

I didn't go near my PC, I didn't talk to friends. I also warned everyone in the house that the game wasn't live and to be aware while surfing the web. I always watch the game 30min later on CH9 so I can FF the ads with my Foxtel IQ.

So what happens... my Grand Dad comes to my place during the game. I tell him to NOT tell me the score (At that point the score was 12-8). He goes "Last I checked, it was 24-8.... Bloody wog. LOL

I know what you feel, i hate investing my day preparing for a match only for them to loose.. oh well it happens, the forecast says bulldogs will win on friday but yea thats the only hope i am using right now.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

My dad's even worse... He'll half reverse troll you "Gees Dogs are copping a hiding" which is code for "I've checked the scores and we are winning".. but when we are losing, it's unbearable as he's worse than 90% of the posters here in ostracising (sp?) our side.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
You'd think that in the 21st century, all games would be live and free-to-air. But thinking these days is frowned upon.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if its a broncos game then its going to be live on a friday. Cowboys and titans are take a second seat to brisbane

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well if it's not live, there will be 16 corpses running around on the field, and that is quite a disturbing thought/visual.

Alas, you can see how much Ch9 care about footy when they chuck on shitty midweek show repeats instead of showing the live games.

The NRL should have put a clause in their coverage deal that all games that can be shown live, will be, with the second game of each day being shown immediately after. They can do it on Friday night, so why not Sunday Arvo?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well if it's not live, there will be 16 corpses running around on the field, and that is quite a disturbing thought/visual.

Alas, you can see how much Ch9 care about footy when they chuck on shitty midweek show repeats instead of showing the live games.

The NRL should have put a clause in their coverage deal that all games that can be shown live, will be, with the second game of each day being shown immediately after. They can do it on Friday night, so why not Sunday Arvo?
What is the point of their Sunday game 1hr delay? To just fit in more bloody ads? Most peolpe like myself get the shits and just walk away. I would rather listen on the radio. At least it is live.

On Friday nights, they will get that Waterhouse goose or some other noname for their useless opinion!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
My old man looks after me in times like these. Lets me know when I should and shouldn't watch

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sure where to post this comment so thought of posting it to this thread : does anyone know when will the State of Origin teams be announced?? If im not wrong, the players who get selected don't play the following weekends till the SOO game is over…

I am under the impression it's usually 14 days prior to the game which means it should be announced this wednesday.. If that's the case then Broncos will be without heaps of players... not saying it will make it easy for us but just want to get an idea on the process..

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Not sure where to post this comment so thought of posting it to this thread : does anyone know when will the State of Origin teams be announced?? If im not wrong, the players who get selected don't play the following weekends till the SOO game is over…

I am under the impression it's usually 14 days prior to the game which means it should be announced this wednesday.. If that's the case then Broncos will be without heaps of players... not saying it will make it easy for us but just want to get an idea on the process..
The following games will be the ones where players will be missing for origin:

Rd 12 vs Dragons
Rd 15 vs Roosters
Rd 18 vs Storm

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The following games will be the ones where players will be missing for origin:

Rd 12 vs Dragons
Rd 15 vs Roosters
Rd 18 vs Storm
Thanks mate.. so the teams will be announced next wednesday ???

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way canterbury played last sun against the knights they dont desearve to be live. Atleast this year alot of teams have been flogged and then came back firing the following week. Knights-canberra. Please please please canterbury follow that same trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.