Referees boss Bill Harrigan admits video referee should not have awarded Greg Inglis

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
tbh he didnt play at the ball. Farah kicked it out of his hand and it went straight into his forearm. Unless he is superman, he had no chance of moving his forearm. No one has that kind of reaction time. It was a gay way to score a try and such an anti climax but in theory its still a try.
ok i'll be clearer mate......why do we see a ball that has been dislodged in a similar manner get called a knock-on in any other game of rugby league? we see it all the time

now they want to start playing by the rules? again, fair ****ing go, gimme a break.

if they applied the rule to the letter in any other similar circumstance, i'd be ok with it, but the fact is they don't. they just simply deem it to be a knock-on just about everytime and in this instance, it basically snuffed out what little time nsw had of staging a possible comeback

that's why people won't cop this bull**** scenario

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
ok i'll be clearer mate......why do we see a ball that has been dislodged in a similar manner get called a knock-on in any other game of rugby league? we see it all the time

now they want to start playing by the rules? again, fair ****ing go, gimme a break.

if they applied the rule to the letter in any other similar circumstance, i'd be ok with it, but the fact is they don't. they just simply deem it to be a knock-on just about everytime and in this instance, it basically snuffed out what little time nsw had of staging a possible comeback

that's why people won't cop this bull**** scenario
I don't know why you bother anymore, Qld mentality is similar to that of a 5yr old retarded child. Nothing gets in, and only incoherent nonsense comes out.
They've been getting away with so much over the years that they honestly believe whatever they do is gold, they can do no f*cking wrong in the ref's eyes. Hence why the supporters have become oblivious to reality.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i reckon the reffs had there houses on queensland it was as clear as day light!..they over looked every filthy play that the maroons put on us they were only back 6 meters nealy all our sets .. and the video reff was a queenslander there should be a pommy in charge ,, they reckon tandy cheated ''ha what a joke if anyone should be on trial it should be the reff system as they not only got a way with a motza they wrecked a top nite of footy ..''shame shame shame '' lets hope game 2 will be fair.. mr harrigan ?

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And It was bullsh*t that both referees surposivly had only ref'd one game apiece or something, It was ridiculous. And Paul Gallen is copping sh*t because he did what a captain should and questioned them during the game.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And It was bullsh*t that both referees surposivly had only ref'd one game apiece or something, It was ridiculous. And Paul Gallen is copping sh*t because he did what a captain should and questioned them during the game.
maybe they should check the t.a.b., footage?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
NSW lose, refs were lenient on the rules, NSW fans complain about refs being too soft on QLD and point out 50 instances where a penalty should have been awarded during the game.

NSW lose, refs award a try by the rules, NSW fans complain about refs being inexperienced, unprofessional and biased and and that they don't know how to do their jobs properly.

Oh the hilarity.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
gday slippery no we did'nt play well, lacking badly in the halves lacking in alot of places'' i hope there will be changes in the blues side, and the refs to..can not see the blues winning with this side, on form josh reynolds piss's all over carney,,and his brother does the same with pearce? they know eachothers game they be great for the blues ..anyway thats another year ''fingers crossed. goodnite go the bulldogs and the ''blues

Status
Not open for further replies.