Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently the nrl is considering to bend salary cap rules to lure rugby union players e.g. Folau
That is a good move, bring in players who are too good for union and show them League is the superior game and kill off Union. Union is too slow and boring and limits good players ability due to no space on the field.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently pat o'hanlon from the eels has signed for us?? Can anyone confirm this??

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently pat o'hanlon from the eels has signed for us?? Can anyone confirm this??
There was a little article about this. He signed a 2 year deal. Remember watching an eels game and he goes hard. Also Greenberg wants to re-sign Graham for another two years and extend Morris, Finucane and Jackson before he goes. Castle starts. On Monday and keeping Barba a bulldog long term is her top priority!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is one of the 12 axed by the Eels. Seems like he kept a fairly positive attitude. The article linked below gives a bit of info about him if the link works.

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDYQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymercury.com.au%2Fnews%2Fpat-ohanlon-players-nrl-parramatta-eels%2F1903591%2F&ei=GorhUabeMsX-iAfnu4C4DQ&usg=AFQjCNHO8BXhkS8vNOu-R5aWcbEke6X3_Q&bvm=bv.48705608,d.aGc

He might not amount to much for us but i would seriously love to see him break into the NRL and then every rep team for us next year. Not because we are lacking in back row talent, but because i like to see fail decisions the Eels make.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There was a little article about this. He signed a 2 year deal. Remember watching an eels game and he goes hard. Also Greenberg wants to re-sign Graham for another two years and extend Morris, Finucane and Jackson before he goes. Castle starts. On Monday and keeping Barba a bulldog long term is her top priority!
Where did you get the info that Castle's top priority was to keep Barba as a top priority?? why would she push herself into a corner like that even before she officially takes over from TG?? again I smell Bullshit.

Reaction score
He is one of the 12 axed by the Eels. Seems like he kept a fairly positive attitude. The article linked below gives a bit of info about him if the link works.

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDYQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymercury.com.au%2Fnews%2Fpat-ohanlon-players-nrl-parramatta-eels%2F1903591%2F&ei=GorhUabeMsX-iAfnu4C4DQ&usg=AFQjCNHO8BXhkS8vNOu-R5aWcbEke6X3_Q&bvm=bv.48705608,d.aGc

He might not amount to much for us but i would seriously love to see him break into the NRL and then every rep team for us next year. Not because we are lacking in back row talent, but because i like to see fail decisions the Eels make.
i think the eels put an unfair stigma on some of the group that was axed. Sacked or axed to me implies the player was cut before their contract ended. If a player makes it to the end of a deal and is not going to be given a new deal, does that mean he deserves to be known as sacked or axed? Parramatta suck

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i think the eels put an unfair stigma on some of the group that was axed. Sacked or axed to me implies the player was cut before their contract ended. If a player makes it to the end of a deal and is not going to be given a new deal, does that mean he deserves to be known as sacked or axed? Parramatta suck
I guess it's partially in the way the media decide to write these things up. A lot of their players were simply informed their contracts wouldn't be renewed. It still gets written up as them being axed to sell more papers. I agree though, it can't do anything to improve their attitudes. The Eels should have gone about quietly. It may make a few of the axed players put in but i can't see Parramatta being very attractive to potential recruits.

I think it even adds to how comical their handling of the situation was that they inform O'Hanlon he won't be re-signed then name him in the team for the next two games. Someone at their club must love wooden spoons.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Incoming Canterbury CEO Raelene Castle says sorting out the long-term future of Ben Barba will be one of her top priorities once she settles into her role at Belmore

sorting barbas future is only 1 of her priorities, reading the article it all sounds like business as normal and a transition period with Greenberg will put her in a position to know more of whats happening at the club

bullpup1971

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
joel romelo won't be at the dogs next year i spoke with him today at the game and he told me its because he is not getting enough game time.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
joel romelo won't be at the dogs next year i spoke with him today at the game and he told me its because he is not getting enough game time.
Can't blame him. Sadly no place for him atm.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i was told morris rynolds ,barba and kassio, want to leave is this true could someone please find out and speak the truth , please let this be a lie ?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i was told morris rynolds ,barba and kassio, want to leave is this true could someone please find out and speak the truth , please let this be a lie ?
Your kidding right.

You should start a thread & find out.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Kassio is leaving to sell calculators, I'm sure you know which brand. ....

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he could be trying to get a job at hungry jacks ,, who knows ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Obviously you didn't get my previous post.

We will leave it at that .

Status
Not open for further replies.