Sack hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Being a supporter is one thing but just because people on here are pissed off and disappointed with the teams pathetic performance doesn't mean they aren't a true supporter ,sucking arse with our team regardless of how they play is pathetic ,the fact is they played well below their ability and played very very soft with no heart at all .i do agree the sacking hasler thing is stupid hes a gun coach but he hasnt had a good year and has done alot of dumb things this year and must take major responsibilty

BAD INFLUENCE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh and while I'm having a rant about moron supporters, can this comment during games please stop immediately "They're just standing there watching him, TACKLE, TACKLE someone go up and tackle him FFS"

You need to hold your defensive line genius', the tackle will be made soon enough you don't need a shooter (a term used to describe a player doing a kamikazi run out of the line, like a hero and breaking the defensive line)
You have to move up in a defensive line, not wait for them! The boys are too unfit to get off the line, hence why they hardly get off the line!

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'd give Hasler one more season before doing something so rash.

With such a roster we should've been finishing top 4 this year - but there was clearly distractions all year and hardly any passion out there.

Even with the team playing at their peak, we don't have any true halves. You'd definitely keep Reynolds but someone has to replace Hodkinson. Graham and Kasiano can't continue to be our pseudo-giant-halves. Ennis doesn't provide that direction in attack either so we need a playmaker that gets the team around the park every set. That playmaker has to be a Half-back.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sack Des? now i have heard it all.

We had a lot of disruptions this year.

1. Ben Barba
2. Change of CEO
3. Des's brother passing away

They are just to name a few.

Unfortunately, our halves are still the problem. It seems to me that our forwards cant concentrate on taking the ball up hard because they need to act as ball players as well.

The solution to our halves issue ? Well there isn't one at the moment because there are non on the market.
this is obviously the game plan we have in place for our forwards to shift the ball instead of just running it hard

i don't have a problem with our halves expect for their kicking game is awful that's one thing i really compared with the Newcastle side yesterday
if anything Reynolds needs to be more like a carny type of player where he just plays off what is in front of him while hodkinson is more like a Jeff Robson directs the team around the field

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have one of the slowest halfbacks in the comp.

its a footrace between Hodkinson, Robson and Anasta
If only Keating had Hodkinsons brain..or if Hodkinson had Keatings legs

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speed isn't the issue - it's the intelligence needed as a half. Real footballers with a brain are a rare commodity these days.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its not his fault but I wish we had some big boppers on the field running hard and straight when we had repeat sets, we stood too shallow and were just not running onto the ball.

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not his fault but I wish we had some big boppers on the field running hard and straight when we had repeat sets, we stood too shallow and were just not running onto the ball.
If he was able to direct the forwards they would be running straight and hard.

He expects them to do their jobs as forwards as well as his.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he was able to direct the forwards they would be running straight and hard.

He expects them to do their jobs as forwards as well as his.
it was the game plan plain and simple that how des wanted them to play same as last year

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wanna know why des never gets the shits like he used to? Why doesn't he slam those head phones down anymore?
He has had a rough year personally with the passing of his beloved brother and the whole fiasco that's happened at the Dogs. Stress and anxiety might have gotten to him and just wanted to stay calm and lead by example for the other players.

Our year was plagued with personal issues and suspension/injury, it's a part of life that affected us this year and so be it.

chafstaa

Waterboy
Reaction score
I agree he made a mistake on Ben Barba HOWEVER the Non-Barba option wasn't going to win us the Premiership, may have got us to Week 2 MAYBE (BIG MAYBE) Week 3 but not the Premiership

He took a gamble on Barba, cause if we found form and momentum in this game, then again next week we could have changed for the Premiership

Hasler isn't interested in Week 1 or Week 2, he's interested in the big one.

Oh and btw, this thread is a perfect example of the stupidity of "genius" supporters. Sack Hasler lol yeah ok lets be THAT team cause we didn't make Week 2 of the finals
your exactly right.. can't belive this people what they saying... Teams would die to get hasler and we want to get rid of him.. thank god fans don't make decisions

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
your exactly right.. can't belive this people what they saying... Teams would die to get hasler and we want to get rid of him.. thank god fans don't make decisions
Oh mate you can understand the disappointment and the passion, but half the comments are laughable.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the Rodzilla and others predicted what would happen as soon as they announced that barba was coming back, so this is why im angry

if a retard like me can see this coming and our coach didnt then we have problems

also somebody bump the thread about how many titles would hasler win if he had folkes mid 2000's team, the question should be how many titles would folkes have won if he had this team

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
well said to buy no brain tony Williams was the biggest mistake in the clubs history.. t.rex more like the peeny lizard ! I think they both came from manly to **** us over.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How the game has been played in these last couple of years speed is everything.
there just turning up for there pay packets josh Jackson and graham are the only ones giving 100 percent rynolds is over rated I wish we had his brother..and our half back I swear I saw him up in the pie stand cause I never saw him touch the football I think our halves were in the dressing planning there trip away..

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Roddy, you seemed to have pissed off the wrong kind of person from within the club.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
A work colleague, an Eels fan greeted me this morning with coffee in hand and said the following:

"Great game bro"

I had no comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.