It's Official We Suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FULLTIME SCORE - 44-8 KNIGHTS WIN.

We have not beaten a top 8 team this year. Our attacking/Defence plays are just pathetic.
This year is not our year. Des needs to change his coaching style we need something different.
I'm not feeling all that great at the moment

It's not only Ben Barba or T-rex or Tanky , it's the way Des is coaching us this year our attack seems the same to me and it has been exploit'd by other teams already...
Our wingers need not to push up to much.
But I really think Ben Barba should go to NSW CUP.

Last edited by a moderator:

outoforder

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agreed.

Full strength with a point to prove and we roll over to some park football hasbeens pack.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finally when T-Rex starts looking good, making line breaks every time he touches the ball he gets injured !! WTF??why didnt this happen 5 weeks ago when he was playing crap??

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Put the score up in the sheds at training and at every game..don't forget the lack of effort that caused it and the humiliation it created.. Use it as motivation..time to fire-up not flicker out..

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
I wouldn't read into this loss too much. Knights got belted last week and were obviously up for a big one at home today. The Dogs simply didn't match their intensity from the get go.

We'll get one back on them in Round 17.

Onto the Broncos game on Friday night.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We do suck that's it !! I feel worse now than the defeat to the rorters!!

outoforder

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We didn't just lose we FOLDED.

The kevin moore coaching book has crept back into the players' heads.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this is not going to turn around our season but graham has got to start the game, we need his enthusiasm from the kick off not 20 mins into a half.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hope we can do a parramatta/roosters and come from nowhere and make the GF. Wishful thinking

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys relax we dont suck. We have a good team but obviously we simply didnt turn up to play today like the knights. It was more to do with preparation than anything. Its not the end of the world, this is a blessing in disguise for us, the boys will learn from this humiliation and play with more intensity in the next couple of games.

FullyHektic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wouldn't read into this loss too much. Knights got belted last week and were obviously up for a big one at home today. The Dogs simply didn't match their intensity from the get go.

We'll get one back on them in Round 17.

Onto the Broncos game on Friday night.
Are you serious? That loss was fucking pathetic against an under strengthed Knights side.
We will get flogged next week against The Broncos

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys relax we dont suck. We have a good team but obviously we simply didnt turn up to play today like the knights. It was more to do with preparation than anything. Its not the end of the world, this is a blessing in disguise for us, the boys will learn from this humiliation and play with more intensity in the next couple of games.
What they didn't learn from the 38-0 humiliation at the hands of the roosters?

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
What a joke. This is not our season at all. Players screaming at each other during the game, frustration all around. Heads are still inflated from our stellar season last year. We needed this game and to be honest im not looking forward to Brisbane putting the hammer on us. We have a great team on paper but something just is'nt clicking this year. Im gutted. Yes there is time left but what good signs can come out of today's game? Dismal display can't even knock over a depleted top 8 side with a full pack =(

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I could tell from the start that we never got off the bus. Was a pathetic effort. Doesn't get much lower than losing to the knights

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What they didn't learn from the 38-0 humiliation at the hands of the roosters?
The time we played with against the roosters we were out of form, low on confidence and down on troops,We responded with a hard fought win over the sharks. Today we came in with our full strength side with a lot of confidence expecting to win easily but got flogged.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The boys will turn it around. We had no possession and were smashed with penalties. Ball security was poor. All that defence wore us out. Next week will be different.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Finally when T-Rex starts looking good, making line breaks every time he touches the ball he gets injured !! WTF??why didnt this happen 5 weeks ago when he was playing crap??
t rex is all hipe his the biggest soft cock to play 4 the dogs what a waste of money and so are half the team the facts are the players wanted a top up with cash'' but des said no we gonna give your top ups to my good mate t rex , so all the players aint putting in there minds are on end of year hollys anyway i know a 1st grader and i know whats going down

Status
Not open for further replies.