Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He had agreed to terms but apparently wasn't signed up..
That's the latest I've heard nothing official coming out from the Bulldogs camp.

Blue&white where are you?

R

Retro dog

after the game on friday he (frank pritchard) apologised to the bulldogs fan that greeted him and i was there to. he said sorry for the way we lost guys. and i told to make it up in the next game and do it for the fans. i said that reynolds ennis jackson browne and finucane. and ennis said its going to be a long year. i believe that and the players know its going to be a long year.

hope they listen to me probably wont but they need to toughen up
What are you on about? The strangest post I've read. Makes little or no sense

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
was very quiet today. poor bloke misses his mates :D

its good to see us getting some combos on the right & the left as we know can fire very well. options, options, options...

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was very quiet today. poor bloke misses his mates :D

its good to see us getting some combos on the right & the left as we know can fire very well. options, options, options...
Agreed. Really needed him to lift with no Kas and Beastwood. All forwards were pretty average though, except Finucane and maybe Halatau. Our pack is our strength, hence they need to play well for us to succeed.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't worry, the whole team didn't get out of 2nd gear.

Maybe to conserve themselves for Friday?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
my saving grace is going back to the manly game where we were on (albeit being extremely close in the end). but as Edroy said, we need our forward pack to dominate. but how will we go being depleted against souths?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Frankie and Sammi are at 2 and a half lebs tonight lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Once again, this guy breaks his balls and back for this team. A LOT of players need to watch Frank and take note.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Frankie one of the few forwards that ripped in

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Loved the moment we announced he was coming over to the Dogs, he is a very down to earth guy who has a sense of humour. He was alittle unlucky this year with some injuries and suspensions but hopefully he is fit for next year!

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agreed. Really needed him to lift with no Kas and Beastwood. All forwards were pretty average though, except Finucane and maybe Halatau. Our pack is our strength, hence they need to play well for us to succeed.
they played like a team that couldn't make the 8 well and truly over this side tony Williams again let the fans down . we be better of getting rid of him and loosing out on the deal I have never seen such a useless player in all my life ..

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they played like a team that couldn't make the 8 well and truly over this side tony Williams again let the fans down . we be better of getting rid of him and loosing out on the deal I have never seen such a useless player in all my life ..
Relax mate, tony Williams spent the last 2 days in hospital with his very sick little boy... There are more important things in life than footy.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Relax mate, tony Williams spent the last 2 days in hospital with his very sick little boy... There are more important things in life than footy.
Heard about the news, I hope Tray is pulling well through and recovers, and that his family are coping well. Best of luck Williams family!

Status
Not open for further replies.