It's Official We Suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mani60cent

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rabbitohs are at the top of the ladder.. that says that anything can happen.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The boys will turn it around. We had no possession and were smashed with penalties. Ball security was poor. All that defence wore us out. Next week will be different.
We have a short turn around to Friday night, we better put a much better effort in

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2011 - 9th, 2012 - 1st, 2013 - 11th so far. So what changed from 2011 to 2012, then back again? 2012 Coaches got Barba playing out of his skin. Having the leading try scorer in your back line does wonders for the rest of the team's confidence and makes winning games that much easier.

2013 - Barba goes on an extended bender. Still hasn't found form, playing like 2011 if that. The team hasn't been able to replace the points Barba would make.

We rely on the bloke as much as Souths do Inglis and Storm Slater. It's a tough burden for him to carry but it's the way it is.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The time we played with against the roosters we were out of form, low on confidence and down on troops,We responded with a hard fought win over the sharks. Today we came in with our full strength side with a lot of confidence expecting to win easily but got flogged.
Yeah i see what you are saying but it's not like we had half the team out, yes we where missing inu,graham and kas. I don't know, a 38 and a 36 point flogging in the last month (close enough anyway), we ain't travelling well. Yes after the roosters game we did win a few but none where against top 8 teams and we got Brisbane next week. So i guess we will find out.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a short turn around to Friday night, we better put a much better effort in
I doubt were going to win .things are different this time compared to the hammering of the roosters.we had a depleted team against them but today's game was our full strength team ,like wtf .were talking about last years grand finalists.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very ordinary performance in all of our shit performances its actually poor defence out wide from perrett and brown that has lead to tries plus silly drop balls ,perret is like bryson last year has lost us 3 games already

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Knights had 40 put on them last week, then put 40 on us.
Its a funny comp, if we dont beat Brisbane on Friday, we are in serious trouble. Des should make them run back down the F3

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knights had 40 put on them last week, then put 40 on us.
Its a funny comp, if we dont beat Brisbane on Friday, we are in serious trouble. Des should make them run back down the F3
I guess brisbane got beaten by parra than turned it around and flogged the titans while missing a few players. So yeah funny comp, glad i ain't in a tipping comp this year.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One week is a long time in RL. Knights got smashed last week. Look at them this week. I'm not defending our performance today. We were woeful. But we are better than that and will prove it next week.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Are you serious? That loss was fucking pathetic against an under strengthed Knights side.
We will get flogged next week against The Broncos
Mate the Knights are a quality side when they're on at home, if you're not on your game when they are playing like that you will get found out like we did tonight.

In the shorterm we have to workout how to stop those soft tries let in by kicks in behind our wingers. They scored off of that play twice today and teams have used it against us in the last 3-4 weeks with success as well.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
let benny get on da piss he plays awsome after a binge, maybe all the players should get pisst'' they can't get any worse '' ha then again i think they can '' maybe des can come out of retirement...

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have four days to turn it around in training,I don't know what des is doing wrong for them to perform this bad.he should get them to learn how to get a repeat set .it is very vital in the game of rugby league to get a repeat set .also the last tackle play always bombing never putting in the grubber .grrr the wingers always rushing up ,how many tries did tey let in.learn how to slide in defense perret .

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
If the Bulldogs from now want to be in that top 8.. Next Week They have to start winning games and then win every game till Round 26!!

Im Being Serious.. From nextt week if they don't win then were done, Sorry to Say!

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have four days to turn it around in training,I don't know what des is doing wrong for them to perform this bad.he should get them to learn how to get a repeat set .it is very vital in the game of rugby league to get a repeat set .also the last tackle play always bombing never putting in the grubber .grrr the wingers always rushing up ,how many tries did tey let in.learn how to slide in defense perret .
Exactly! I was yelling this at the radio all afternoon, every time we got near there line up goes a stupid bomb. Get the the f**king ball in the in goal area and force repeat sets!!!

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the knights did was complete at 84%. We completed at 64% so the result took care of itself. Pretty simple. We never gave ourselves a chance. The pressure was always going to result in a blowout in the last 20 mins

NorthernDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ben Barba needs to man up. He has gone back to being a soft target at the back. Where were the last man tackles, where was an effort to dislodge the ball. He is missing in attack and defence. I am sorry for Ben that things haven't worked out for him after a stellar performance last year. But he either has to stop spraying his team mates and PUT IN, or Des needs to take some serious action and fast. He is a liability while we wait for him to become who he was. He may never be who he was.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not only Ben Barba or T-rex or Tanky , it's the way Des is coaching us this year our attack seems the same to me and it has been exploit'd by other teams already... we need something differen't
Our wingers need not to push up to much.
But I really think Ben Barba should go to NSW CUP.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just embarrassing.. knights scored 32 points in the second half to nil... Was a slaughter. A weeks along time in rugby league. Knights anyone? 60 point turn around. But im glad dogs have a chance for a short turn around to redeem themselves. Embarrassing to watch/ never turned up. gave up in the 2nd half. were lucky against the warriors. No luck this time after AGAIN getting off to a slow start

Status
Not open for further replies.