Really Dissapointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you see the smirk on Boyds face way before he put the ball down for his try?
I hate when he does that or attempt/actually throws the ball at your head or slaps your head after a try or call that goes his way. Every time he scores near people he causes trouble...

N

Natboy

He is my most hated player in the comp. I want to snap his scrawny little neck & kick his big teeth out
Apparently he can't talk to the media because he is shy and has depression but can still smirk and throw the ball at a front rowers head
Hopefully he does both ACL's on saturday because he doesn't have a spine to snap

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
:deadhorse:
If we keep the same line-up for 2014, we're gone already. Keeping the same team tells them that what we did this year was OK by the Dogs.

I'm sorry, but I have to say that Ennis is more liability than asset. Same goes for Williams.

Buying another superstar in Hayne - especially one who is injury prone - is no answer to our woes. they not getting my money not until I see a massive improvement

I need to see something positive in the off season to justify spending hundreds of dollars on another membership year.

Status
Not open for further replies.