Search results

1. joedog

News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

Lol we are screwed and the season hasn't even begun no halves and reserve grade bench forget about it fellas
  2. joedog

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

Yes we got 4 signings but they are reserve graders in most other teams ciraldo is the only one that can make this work as Bellamy would if you gave him our side next year if he doesn't next year will be his last and we go backwards looking for a coach again that's all
  3. joedog

Is Burton immune from being dropped?

Burton was bad today
  4. joedog

No Haas, No Tino, No TPJ, No Worries

He would be better than anyone on our current roster for real
  5. joedog

Opinion Okunbor

Waddell is rubbish better of putting Flanagan there
  6. joedog

News Reed Mahoney Celebration

That's what we wanna see he tries his heart out every game true leader good on him
  7. joedog

NRL corrupt

If it wasn't for captain challenges we loose that game coz of the on field referees
  8. joedog

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

We deserve to be last rubbish team
  9. joedog

Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

That was 6 again for sure
  10. joedog

Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

What a joke
  11. joedog

Fox Sports Klemmer

Andrew fafita will be in blue n white next season
  12. joedog

Cameron Ciraldo | Consolidated thread

You might not have a choice
  13. joedog

*Andrew fafita
  14. joedog

What do you guys think about Andrew fajitas at the right price?
  15. joedog

Opinion Averillo cooked

[emoji1787][emoji1787]100% correct
  16. joedog

Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

Joe stimson and docker clay are rubbish
  17. joedog

Dogs V Parra NSW CUP

Okunbor is so shit
  18. joedog

Alarm Bells Mahoney vs JMK

100% jmk needed a contract so he's having the year of his career he will go back to the same standard when he gets to the dolphins mahoney will credit Burton's game 10 times more than jmk can
  19. joedog

Declan Okunbor

Where's braiden burns is he back soon?
  20. joedog

Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

Fuck this club is a joke these days turns me off nrl in general just no ticker or effort no1 gives a shit
  21. joedog

Sharks vs dogs trial

Averillo looked a bit better with burton along side him going to take to gel every1 just gotta relax
  22. joedog

Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

First try scorer hethrington 80 bucks
  23. joedog

Rumour Pearce to the dogs

I would of prefered benji over pearce way betta value for money
  24. joedog

Opinion Players that need to be moved on.

100% cotric has talent but was he supose to with all them monkeys around him this year he will be pumped for next season type of player he is he will thrive.
  25. joedog

News Gould’s Barrett Deadline

I think cotric should be kept he will shine with good players around him yes we payed overs for him but he got the ball the rollin if he didnt sign we could be still sitting here with no.1 like the tigers lol
  26. joedog

Lewis > Averillo and Flanagan

1 minute use want averillo than bbo then lewis it just goes round in circles here for the last 2 years there hasnt been a positive word said about lewis lol
  27. joedog

Jake of no trades?

All these players will look different players next year
  28. joedog

Official Katoa NO CHARGE

Hes rubbish
  29. joedog

Sione katoa

This thread isnt needed theres to much to say lol
  30. joedog

Official Round 22 Bulldogs V Warriors - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Katoa is a fuckin joke honestly he should never even be in first grade have u seen his passes since he come on absaloute rubbish
  31. joedog

I’ll say it again JOSH JACKSON IS FINISHED !!!!

We are so baadd that i dont even think we will make finals next year even with the signings coach surely has something to answer too after performances like that
  32. joedog

Opinion Where do we play Cotric next year?

Is corey allen 100% leaving?
  33. joedog

Other News Source Dufty to Dogs on 3 year deal

To sign dufty even cheap we would need a very strong forward pack for him to run off hes qiuck and has a footy brain but his defence is a big concern in my eyes and his consistancy
  34. joedog

Meaney signs with Storm

If he ends up being a gun at the storm i will officially start going for the storm hez not shit but hes no great loss
  35. joedog

Opinion Corey Waddell - what an impact he has given us today

At least its not just me i would nearly rather us play with 12 on the field than bring him on hes horrible
  36. joedog

Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

If we sign sj it pretyy much mean averillo will play fullback next year but in saying that why not start him at full back from now if thats the plan
  37. joedog

News Bulldogs may not need to sign a hooker after all

He would make a good utility i think can cover alot of positions just need cosistancy from the guy which he has struggled with in the past.
  38. joedog

Barrett

No other team would of lost that game
  39. joedog

Opinion Waddell

I cant stand him nothing good about him at all how does he get a start matt doorey shits all over him
  40. joedog

A Team of Morons - Nick Tedeschi

You know i can handle loosing im over it we are shit but the day we come good i cant waot to see what these media knobs say
  41. joedog

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

Its not his fault entirely yes we expected betta this season and we are worse but look at the monkeys on the field they are all hopeless and look like they dont wanna be there wadell,katoa,hoppa,napa,ogden chris smith are enough to make a grown man cry zero impact on the game and none would make...
  42. joedog

The team has no soul

Yeah we need alot more than burton and addo car the whole teams cooked
  43. joedog

Official Round 6 Bulldogs V Cowboys - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Wadell ogden and napa are a joke.. jackson topine and dwz only blokes having a go
  44. joedog

Official Round 6 Bulldogs V Cowboys - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Omg we are shit this waddel bloke does fuck all every game hes gotta go who signs these shit *****
  45. joedog

Experts' view: Who'll make the top eight in 2021

I can see us improving but we arent going to make the eight and even if we do only making up numbers
  46. joedog

News Matt Burton wants out

I dont see why averillo cant challenge for the fullback spot allen is a good signing but hes no superstar fullback from what ive seen.
  47. joedog

What are we going to do if we miss out on B.Smith ? (reportedly close to signing with Titans)

I still think baz is aiming to get koroisau next year or 2023 if nothing comes up in the mean time apparently they have a strong relationship. I just hope some young hooker comes through this season because we will be all over it$$
  48. joedog

2021 members.

I renewed mine 2 weeks ago but never recieved a members pack or anything anyone else waiting?
  49. joedog

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

It's ok for Penrith to tell Josh Mansor to get his bike when there done with him. But then they carry on when a young player leaves that can't crack there 1st grade team they gotta get over it.
  50. joedog

BULLDOGS HINT AT NEW HALVES PAIRING

I wouldnt go that far but he would be one of our betta options and worth the risk thats for sure.
  51. joedog

Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

What if storm loan him to us for next year hes still technicaly signed with storm?
  52. joedog

Other News Source JAC

What if storm loan him to us for next year hes still technicaly signed with storm?
  53. joedog

Rumour Oil/Inside Information/Prediction - Consolidated Thread

Really getting sick of reading this shit what are they waiting for they have had over 2 weeks of negotiations surely they are close to an agreement
  54. joedog

Rumour 3 Penrith players to belmore

Just seen that aswell naden in rehab for alchahol problem after racism on the footy field stay at penrith buddy
  55. joedog

Opinion Should Josh Jackson be re-signed when he comes off contract?

If you were in a team busting your ass for 4 years with a bunch of rookies and wannabees on big contracts eventually you would slow up too if the team comes with a new attitude this year you will see him lift and be the leader he once was wait and see.
  56. joedog

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

Surely if burton doesnt sign this season averillo plays 5/8 and and flano half. Lewis shouldnt be in the mix anyway hes a full dud
  57. joedog

Official Reimis Smith to the Storm

All i can say is storm made brenko lee look decent when no other club could so imagine what they will do with remis smith no big loss to us at 450k but good gain for storm.
  58. joedog

News D-Day arrives as Bulldogs set to ‘blow Panthers out of water’ with Burton offer

Well thats what im thinking surely he wont be wasted at centre.
  59. joedog

News D-Day arrives as Bulldogs set to ‘blow Panthers out of water’ with Burton offer

I just think if they resigned averillo and get burton ado car where does averillo even play
  60. joedog

TBaz on Rush Hour with MG

The way i take that is burton is done deal. Jac at the right price he pretty much said he will only go for penrith players that other clubs are going to approach and singled out burton so for me his ours even penrith will encourage him to follow baz if it comes to him wanting a release to...
  61. joedog

Official Jake Averillo signs contract extension with Bulldogs

Thats what im talking about use your fuckin heads
  62. joedog

Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

Nah trent was to suprise every1 once i hit the field cant leak any videos lol
  63. joedog

Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

Yeah and im playing front row
  64. joedog

Official Kyle Flanagan signs 3 year deal

Il take that cheap really when you think about whats around at the moment
  65. joedog

Trent Barrett

Lets hope he had some good news for us but had to wait until after the final to let them know.
  66. joedog

Jahrome Hughes or Burton?

I spoke to a physio that works for panthers he told me burton is a gun and his kicking game is better than clearys he also said burton wants to stay at panthers but he said money might change that. He said all the panther players love barret and they scared hes gunna take a few with him.
  67. joedog

Recruitment strategy

Katoni staggs is on the market aswel
  68. joedog

Opinion Who do we all think will improve the most under Barretts tuition???

Averillo will mainly becoz hes already improving as he goes on but the coaching staff should help him progress nicely. I also believe elliot and rfm will come right out of there shells next season.
  69. joedog

We got lucky

Yes its true we were horrible but we just cant score points with the likes of cotric,jac and flanigan and a decent hooker we win alot of the games we lost by under 8 points. And would of finished way further up the ladder.
  70. joedog

Team next week

Why is averillo not in the team? Is he injured or it the coach just a full blowjob
  71. joedog

Official Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Warriors - Discussion Thread

Its nearly like his taking the piss with some of these selections its common sense we arent coaches and we see the things that should be changed week in week out.
  72. joedog

Andrew Johns says Moses Mbye might be a good fit for the Dogs ????? LOL

Half the time when these blokes say stuff they just say it to help the players out johns knows full well mbye is no good but if he says stuff like that sone people listen lol il be throwing my jersy at head qaurters if they resign that knob
  73. joedog

Hypothetical If Tolman re-signed

If he gets resigned by any club i give up on nrl lol
  74. joedog

Trent Barrett at Penrith

Lewis is not up to first grade and never will be im no coach but how many chances can you give the kid. Roosters drop flanigan we would jizz if we had him lol
  75. joedog

My Team for next week

Tolman makes me wanna cry just seeing his head makes ya wanna change the channel.
  76. joedog

Quick Tap Tolman.

Surely the club won't resign him after this season.
  77. joedog

Account issues

It says i do not have permission for this ction or i am.signed out been doing it for months
  78. joedog

Account issues

I can not post anything
  79. joedog

they kept Wakeham out of the game?

Lewis is big show pony his kicking game is fucked
  80. joedog

Dogs want to sign Joey Leilua

Joey has signed with the tigers
  81. joedog

Lachlan Lewis in swap deal with Addo Carr

Isnt munster oof contract after this season? Thats who we need
  82. joedog

No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

A bloke told me today he got good word ado car in serious talks with dogs if hes lieing to me im lieing to you but thats what he said anyone else heard this?
  83. joedog

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Dogs in the hunt for CJ MUNDINE

Yeah go back to the threads last year before start off season everyone gets excited and imagines things in there head including me. but the truth is theres about 4 blokes that bust there ass week in week out in that team and the rest are either rookies that need guidence which we dont have or...
  84. joedog

Official DWZ re-signs 2022

Great signing good to see his hard work honoured.
  85. joedog

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Dogs in the hunt for CJ MUNDINE

Your blown if you think we have a top 8 side theres about 6 good nrl players in the whole top 30 just face it.
  86. joedog

Possible Rd 1 team

Our team is not a top 8 team just face it and if we do make the 8 we will get knocked out first semi final unless we sign 2 good signings before next season. If you look at other teams they would love playing us we a training run to most of em.
  87. joedog

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

If we sign that cruiser drinking pansy im done.
  88. joedog

Opinion Suli

He hss been rubbish all year has 1 good game you blokes spin out any1 who thinks we fucked up lettting him go is fried
  89. joedog

Opinion First choice half back

Have to agree shows alot more class than cogger
  90. joedog

Official Round 17 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

Dwz and chn only 2 good players we have
  91. joedog

Opinion Nick Meaney on the Wing?

Meaney has gotta go surely okunbore takes his place next week he is useless
  92. joedog

Other News Source The Consolidated Trbojevic Brothers Thread

If it happens we are back in business 2021. If it dosent we still gotta load money on ponga and bateman or people in that catorgory. Instead we will prob end up with darius boyd and alex glen lol
  93. joedog

Adam Idiot

Full rubbish
  94. joedog

Opinion Foran

Lol foran is our only hope in attack without him we are finished