Opinion First choice half back

bazboof

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wakeham has to be in front of cogger if Foran ever plays coggers kicks are woeful though he was improving but I don’t think so.
Dean pay do we ever contest a kick ???? Maybe 1 out of 10 just hand the ball over on the 5th we need a coach with some tactics in attack dean has nothing

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have to agree shows alot more class than cogger

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wakeham is worth persisting this season. I will partner him with Foran if fit..Coggar is bog average

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cogger had two good kicks to start the match and then just unravelled.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's gotta be Wakeham long term. Cogger is a hard working little player, would like to see him at 9 when Foran is back

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Neither Wakeham’s or Cogger’s last tackle plays were much to write home about tonight but at least Wakeham has some spark and looks like he can create something. I don’t really think it’s fair to judge any half tonight the pack was dominated and a tiny 10 metres have the Broncos plenty of time to pressure the kickers.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neither Wakeham’s or Cogger’s last tackle plays were much to write home about tonight but at least Wakeham has some spark and looks like he can create something. I don’t really think it’s fair to judge any half tonight the pack was dominated and a tiny 10 metres have the Broncos plenty of time to pressure the kickers.
Female ref was shocking with 10m players in front of her all game

Good on her for making it but struggled with this part of the game

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Yep forward pack dominates once again, story of the season.

Ogden, Fualolo, Smith, Elliot Toomaga ALL massively dominated.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Leave Cogger alone, he’s doing his best, and he’s a much better option than Wakeham, who needs a full season in Reggie’s, and then may or may not make a first grader. You can’t judge a half back on tonight’s performance, our forwards were completely outmuscled, he had big blokes running at him every set, we hardly had a dominant run or quick play the ball, and the dummy half service was woeful.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeham has to be in front of cogger if Foran ever plays coggers kicks are woeful though he was improving but I don’t think so.
Dean pay do we ever contest a kick ???? Maybe 1 out of 10 just hand the ball over on the 5th we need a coach with some tactics in attack dean has nothing
Cogger is a cat....too scared to run the ball today

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Wakeham’s got a lot of work to do on his kicking game before he’s a first grade halfback.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The problem is these are Pay favourites

Elliott
Tolman
JMK
Meaney
Cogger

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Leave Cogger alone, he’s doing his best, and he’s a much better option than Wakeham, who needs a full season in Reggie’s, and then may or may not make a first grader. You can’t judge a half back on tonight’s performance, our forwards were completely outmuscled, he had big blokes running at him every set, we hardly had a dominant run or quick play the ball, and the dummy half service was woeful.
images.jpeg

Sorry, just couldn't help myself after reading your post