Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Dogs in the hunt for CJ MUNDINE

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here we go again lol..!!

And all those doubting the top 8 and team already.. not good, we have a good chance to be in the 8 with good game consistency..!!

it’s a 50/50 chance an that’s good enough hope going into round one.

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
Here we go again lol..!!

And all those doubting the top 8 and team already.. not good, we have a good chance to be in the 8 with good came consistency..!!

it’s a 50/50 chance an that’s good enough hope going into round one.
BuT yOu DoN't SuPpOrT tHe TeAm!!!111oneoneone

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah go back to the threads last year before start off season everyone gets excited and imagines things in there head including me. but the truth is theres about 4 blokes that bust there ass week in week out in that team and the rest are either rookies that need guidence which we dont have or down right lazy ***** thats exacly the story last year and wont change this year by the looks of things.

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t I? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I’m a 120% bulldogs brother !! Just FYI :tongueclosed:
I know you are, just like I, yet that's not going to stop our detractors from bagging us out for being positive whilst equally stating we're only negative about anything to do with the team, club, coach, players etc ;)

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think you’re under estimating the team don’t forget we won more games without Foran.
No not at all.

I think some overrate and forget that up until about the last 4-5 weeks we had won like 5 games for the year. We were last.

Teams like cowboys (especially if they land Holmes) improve out of sight.

We beat the tigers by 2. Give then latrell let’s see who wins that.

Throw in teams like eels adding rcg, Matterson etc.

Sharks getting Raimen.

Then don’t forget the few games we did win at the start with Foran. He was the key. He carried us a lot.

Not to mention all teams had injuries. Taumalolo missed a fair few weeks. So did tommy turbo. Michael Morgan. Pangai jr. list goes on.

Then there’s kids that got a go and look like superstars like papen, cnk, haas, Fifita is etc that likely only Improve and settle in more and get to know their teams.

not could be nrl Standard like Meaney.

We are talking about Fucking Britt and Stimson and the fact we don’t have lichaa anymore....

The saving grace for us this season was the titans and even they sacked their coach and if he is as good as it appears from his background they could improve dramatically too.

I’m just being realistic. We are delusional if we think differently.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
No not at all.

I think some overrate and forget that up until about the last 4-5 weeks we had won like 5 games for the year. We were last.

Sharks getting Raimen.

Then don’t forget the few games we did win at the start with Foran. He was the key. He carried us a lot.

Not to mention all teams had injuries. Taumalolo missed a fair few weeks. So did tommy turbo. Michael Morgan. Pangai jr. list goes on.

Then there’s kids that got a go and look like superstars like papen, cnk, haas, Fifita is etc that likely only Improve and settle in more and get to know their teams.

We are talking about Fucking Britt and Stimson and the fact we don’t have lichaa anymore....

The saving grace for us this season was the titans and even they sacked their coach and if he is as good as it appears from his background they could improve dramatically too.

Yeah but our team will improve as well, we have a lot of young players who can improve plus we won games on defence the team has heart we just need more points.
We did lose close games last year if we had won those close games we could’ve been top 8 team.
Just have faith and don’t be surprised if we do make a big signing for next year.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah but our team will improve as well, we have a lot of young players who can improve plus we won games on defence the team has heart we just need more points.
We did lose close games last year if we had won those close games we could’ve been top 8 team.
Just have faith and don’t be surprised if we do make a big signing for next year.
Mate think back past the last month we won like 5 games and where last.

We need more points sure. Who gives them? No one has been added to help this.

Infact Foran out so long only hurts more.

Meanwhile other teams actually added to
Improve their rosters.

Just being real and honest.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Improve their rosters.

That’s your opinion I think we will be a better team than this year .

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That’s your opinion I think we will be a better team than this year .
It’s not an opinion. An opinion is me saying we are worse or better.

I’m simply stating we where last most of the year and our roster hasn’t addressed its issues. We have the same issues.

Other teams have added players to their roster who improve them.

Injuries etc can take place like they already have with us and Foran. Though there’s a reason we are predicted to finish 15th by the bookies.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No not at all.

Sharks getting Raimen.

Remember a bloke called Hayne? never got back to the same level after going for the dream, I know Holmes is younger but still has been out of the game for a while and I don't think he will be a superstar straight away on returning

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Improve their rosters.

We weren't last that was always the Titans

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It’s not an opinion. An opinion is me saying we are worse or better.

I’m simply stating we where last most of the year and our roster hasn’t addressed its issues. We have the same issues.

Other teams have added players to their roster who improve them.

Injuries etc can take place like they already have with us and Foran. Though there’s a reason we are predicted to finish 15th by the bookies.
Our team isn’t worse you keep saying every team improved but our team,
Same as this year every team improved but our yet look what happened
Sharks desperate to make the 8 we beat them, same thing with the broncos, Newcastle and Parra with all the star players we beat.
You just think without big player signing we are gone.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Pay is as good a coach as some think then there is no reason for us to regress next season. The quality of squads and coaching around us is still underwhelming and the cut off to the 8 will once again be low like this season. 26-28 points is realistic this season if the right decisions are made.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We weren't last that was always the Titans
This is simply just incorrect.

We had last for a long period of the year.

People Forget this due to the last month or 5 weeks of footy

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Our team isn’t worse you keep saying every team improved but our team,
Same as this year every team improved but our yet look what happened
Sharks desperate to make the 8 we beat them, same thing with the broncos, Newcastle and Parra with all the star players we beat.
You just think without big player signing we are gone.
I stand by that. A lot of teams have improved. Not every, though we only had a few teams below us.

Taumalolo was out injured a long time. Morgan too. Pretty sure McLean was too.

Throw in they likely add Holmes.

Titans new coach does this change things there finally? There roster isn’t terrible.

Dragons were complete flops. There roster is impressive.

Then teams like eels, sharks, raiders, tigers if they add latrell have only improved their rosters.

Our best comments are Stimson in and lichaa out....

I’m not being negative and trying to sound fucked mate. Just being realistic.

It’s easy to throw the footy around when it doesn’t matter.

We had the second worst for and against and we had a good month at the end when no pressure is on and threw the ball around and teams knew they where playing a cellar dweller.

Sadly mate Foran out is also a huge blow. We can bag him all we want. Can’t deny what he gives on the field. Just bloke can’t stay on it and is a liability. Him gone for half the year straight away leads me to believe he will see about 2-3 games top this year as he will see more injuries without a doubt.

I want nothing more then to see us succeed mate. Though reality is there is absolutely nothing that supports this.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I stand by that. A lot of teams have improved. Not every, though we only had a few teams below us.

Taumalolo was out injured a long time. Morgan too. Pretty sure McLean was too.

Throw in they likely add Holmes.

Titans new coach does this change things there finally? There roster isn’t terrible.

Dragons were complete flops. There roster is impressive.

Then teams like eels, sharks, raiders, tigers if they add latrell have only improved their rosters.

Our best comments are Stimson in and lichaa out....

I’m not being negative and trying to sound fucked mate. Just being realistic.

It’s easy to throw the footy around when it doesn’t matter.

We had the second worst for and against and we had a good month at the end when no pressure is on and threw the ball around and teams knew they where playing a cellar dweller.

Sadly mate Foran out is also a huge blow. We can bag him all we want. Can’t deny what he gives on the field. Just bloke can’t stay on it and is a liability. Him gone for half the year straight away leads me to believe he will see about 2-3 games top this year as he will see more injuries without a doubt.

I want nothing more then to see us succeed mate. Though reality is there is absolutely nothing that supports this.
I understand what your saying but you can’t think we will win a comp by signing latrell.
One good signing won’t make a massive difference, it’s frustrating but will get there.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I understand what your saying but you can’t think we will win a comp by signing latrell.
One good signing won’t make a massive difference, it’s frustrating but will get there.
You have to start with one.

One big player for our team.

That's the crux of the despair and concern...our Admin (even though better than the last) can't deliver that all important x factor player to kick start the resurgence of the club.