Search results

1. B

Would the Broncos "throw" this match?

Manly and Parra play this Friday night at 6pm. If Manly win they stay 5th or even if they lose but lose by less than 12 points, they will stay at 5th. So if Manly remain at 5th they will play the 8th placed team. If Broncos lose, they will drop to 8th unless the unlikely result of a...
  2. B

Irresponsible and negligent management from Pay

How was DWZ allowed to play? Was clearly busted from last week. He was never fit. He was a complete non factor that game. Every time he got up to play the ball he looked like a 95 year old man getting out of bed. Why put him through that? He clearly wasnt up to it. Meaney should have been at...
  3. B

Absolutely NOTHING between the ears

Lots of heart, attitude, guts.....unfortunately NOTHING between the ears. Just a dumb team.
  4. B

5 tries conceded in the last 4 weeks

This is our identity. A defense first team.This is the identity we must take to next year. Unless we get big changes in recruitements, essentially the team will be the same. It is really attitude and desire. The main adjustments i would make is still Foran on the left hand side and Lewis...
  5. B

DWZ done for the year?

Thats what is being said on social media
  6. B

My theory on the Storm

Everyone keeps on raving about the Storm and how they are the bench mark of the NRL for the last 10 years. How great Bellamy etc all are. Lets look at some facts. In the last 10 years, they have only won 2 GF's with one of those against Thurstonless Cowboys team. Are they that great? What...
  7. B

Only way we can compete this weekend

The roosters had not been in good form for the past 5-6 weeks. Granted it was the origin period, players missing, out of form etc etc. After they belted the Knights (who are a much better team than us), one of the Roosters players said, "when we flick the swicth, this is what we can do". This...
  8. B

Thoughts on Neil Henry?

I have always liked him. He did a fantastic job at the Raiders years ago when they had a woeful roster, a list of no names. Much worse than ours. He also did well at the Cowboys but got shafted by terrible refereeing blunders in the semis in consecutive years. He also did very very well at the...
  9. B

Raiders this week

While we will be missing Napa, the Raiders will be missing Josh Hodgson (there best player), BJ Leluai (gone for the year), Rpana, Wighton (Origin), Cotric (Origin), Papali (origin) and Bateman is still injured. They will be missing 7 players, not just 7 players, but there BEST players.
  10. B

Pearce did knock it on......BUT

Have a look at the replay, Pearce clearly did knock it on, however, when scrambling for ball when it was on the ground, he was held back. A dogs player grabbed him and held him back. If anything it should have been a penalty to the Knights. Shame as it was a decent come back.
  11. B

What is going to be the crowd this Friday night

We are coming deaad last against an out of Sydney team that is also struggling. Combine that with a terrible time slot of Friday 6pm. Plenty of Dogs supporters just spent $$$ on Good Friday. Over or under 5000?
  12. B

I tell you what this team is.

As i said before, in order to win, they have to rely on the opposition to not take them seriously. Just like Melbourne last week and the Tigers the week before, no doubt they were down mentally against us. Imagine being the opposition and looking at our roster during the week and having to get...
  13. B

What a rubbish season of league so far

In terms of close games and unpredictability, it has been absolutely rubbish. 4 rounds in and there has been barely 3 games that were in the balance in the last 10 minutes. Most games have been blow outs with the favourites winning For a league that prides on itself on evenesss and closeness...
  14. B

We will win most of our games at the back end of season

I was not really surprised by todays result. For the first half of the season, we will barely win 3 games. By then, we will pretty much be eliminated from the semi finals. It is then and only then, teams especially the good teams will see us on the schedule and will reduce there intensity in...
  15. B

Fools Gold

The last 2 weeks had got all of our hopes up. Dont get me wrong, anytime we get a win it makes you happy. However, looking back, it seems like fools gold and some real concerns for the future. We jagged 2 wins against "GOOD" teams in the Tigers and the Broncos. I have no doubt in my mind...
  16. B

Lachlan Lewis v Josh Reynolds

Very similar type players. I am basing it off what i have seen Lachlan play a few games. He is still young and raw and will get better, but from what i have seen, here are a few things. Both rely on that energy/passion. Both have very average kicking games and what is frightning is they both...
  17. B

Get used to it

The lineup we had today will be very similar to the lineup we will have next season and maybe beyond. No Mozz bros, i dont have any faith in Forans body. Also we will most likely get rid of Woods. It is going to get a lot more ugly before it gets better.
  18. B

No smarts - Just a DUMB team.

Up by 2, Dragons on our line. On the 4th tackle, Priest for some reason after he makes a tackle has the dragons player on the ground. For some reason he is shoving his fist down on the dragons players throat. As soon as he did it, i knew it would be a penalty. Why did he do it? What was he...
  19. B

Mick Ennis savages Bryce Cartwright

Just absolutely savaged Bryce Cartwright on The Big League Wrap.....absolutely destroyed him
  20. B

Luck

I remember Andrew Johns telling on numerous occassions how Warren Ryan used to say, the difference between a good season and a bad one is how you fare in the close games. This is certainly true. Games decided by 2-4 points which in such an even comp shapes your season. Not just in terms of...
  21. B

At the end of the day

Dont get me wrong. I am gutted. But offensively we have not improved one bit in offense. Actually worse than last season. We scored 3 tries, 2 of them from LUCK. Nothing more nothing less. 2 tries off kicks where the Broncos player slipped. Is that what we rely on to score?
  22. B

Can someone explain our salary cap situation

I am trying to do the math and i have to be missing something. The Morris twins contracts finish up this season. From all reports they are on a combined $1.5 million. Eastwood's contract finishes up this season. From all reports he is on $800k. I believe we are still paying for at least half...
  23. B

It is only going to get worse, much worse.

We are 2 wins and 6 losses and in those 8 games we have had no injuries. Absolutely none. Pay has had his first choice to chose from for all 8 games. Law of averages suggests that it is only a matter of time before we get injuries. Once we get injuries i dont even think we will be competitive...
  24. B

We have gone backwards

Its that simple, we have gone backwards. Pay will be gone half way through next season. He is nothing more than Kevin Moore 2.0 He got the job because he is a former player, nothing more, nothing less. Des had his faults, but i GUARANTEE you we would be performing better than 2-6 to start...
  25. B

I just dont understand

What do they do all week at training? Seriously what do they do?
  26. B

No bodies in motion

In the opposition 2, there is no bodies in motion, no one is taking the ball to the line and ENGAGING the line. Where is Mbye in the opposition 20? Why doesnt Lichaa ENGAGE the line in the opposition? Seriously, it is as if either they dont train together or the coach has no idea what he is...
  27. B

My take

First and foremost, a win is a win and i enjoyed every second of it. I am still on a high from it. But if we were to look at it objectively, it doesnt give me much hope. We scored 1 try that should never have been awarded. There was clear obstruction. Another off an intercept Another where the...
  28. B

What did you really expect?

Pay was the defensive coach of the Raiders. Those Raiders teams leaked points big time. At least they had offensive juggernauts in that Raiders team. I dont care what anyone says, this Roster this season while not the best is still an UPGRADE over last season. There is no way if Hasler was in...
  29. B

The most disappointing thing about last night

In attack, we looked good, energized and the first time in a very long time we looked like we had a plan, intent and working towards something. We scored 18 and could have easily had a few more. However in such a game, you would expect your best players to stand up and do there job. I am not...
  30. B

Hold judgement

There are some big improvements on offense. However our D has taken a massive step back. I have a feeling we were a little bit underdone in the conditioning department. Some really shocking defense really.
  31. B

Why hasn't Mbye played every minute thus far

I would have thought that he would have played the most minutes considering he is playing in a brand new position he has never had any experience playing at in the top grade. Also it is a very vital position. These 2 trials would have been perfect to get some experience and expose flaws to...
  32. B

Emotional attachment

We are all humans that have emotions, but in terms of league, we need to divorce ourselves from emotion when it comes to payer retention. With the speculation that Graham is going, we have a fair few upset fans, but it needs to be done. You cant let emotion overtake your planning/strategy...
  33. B

Josh Morris is on how much next season?

I just heard Paul Crawley say Josh Morris is set to earn $960,000 next season. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH W T F
  34. B

If you were coach for the remaining rounds

What would you do? Would you bring in young players like Cleeland so they get a taste of 1st grade so they have an idea of what it is like when they train in the summer? Or perhaps they will be playing behind a badly beaten forward pack and it could create doubt?
  35. B

Round 20 last year v Cowboys - everything changed

I cant help but look back at this game. Prior to this game, i believe we were 4th. I remember it was a Thursday night game and Hasler said the team went away together for a week in North Queensland as a get away. That night we got our asses handed to us. Since that night, we have never been the...
  36. B

Our real problem in offense - Tempo

This is a double edged sword. Generally, as a rule of thumb the faster tempo you play at, the more it burns the energy and the more tired you become. You can look at our halves, fullback and hooker and lay the blame on them for our attacking woes, but in my opinion, it all comes down to the...
  37. B

Foran

He has been shocking today. I am talking Frawley shocking. I am starting to get nervous about next season. Have we bought a dud? Just looks disinterested.
  38. B

Bulldogs in a hole that might take four years to get out of

Brett Kimmorley The Bulldogs were awful last night in the pouring rain at ANZ Stadium. Even considering the weather, the crowd was low for such a traditional rivalry clash and at least three-quarters of the fans were there to support the Eels. Des Hasler may have lost the players, but the more...
  39. B

Hoppa and Elliot

What absolutely pisses me so much more than anything is players like Hoppa and Elliot, when they were due for a contract, they were playing out of there skin, especially Elliot. As soon as they signed, they became awful. Especially Elliot. Has the worst hands in the NRL.
  40. B

Nick Tedeschi - Rumour Mill

The Coaching Crosshairs: Des Hasler may have survived the board meeting last week but he will not be coaching Canterbury in 2018. Hasler will be sacked after November 1 as it supposedly halves his contract payout to $500,000. Believe nothing Ray Dib is saying in public. The Bulldogs board have...
  41. B

Would love to see a stat

on the % of penalties awarded are for teams that are behind on the scoreboard. This is not a sport, this is nothing more than a reality TV show for TV ratings. Referees always give penalties and all the 50/50 calls for teams behind on the board...Anything to try and keep the game as close as...
  42. B

The "recession" we had to have

We made the semis 5 years in a row including GFs. For the team we have had, i think this has been pretty good. The team is just tired, stale. Graham , Tolman, Reynolds, Morris, Eastwood.....it is just tired. We closely resemble the Rabbitohs...That roster also looks tired. I am disappointed...
  43. B

Whose fault is it?

Bottom line is, we dont have smart players (players with high football IQ) in the positions that require high IQ. Doesnt matter who we get to coach the team, if you dont have the smarts in the key position, you wont win. The question then is, whose fault is it? Is it Hasler's fault who was...
  44. B

Golden point rules are flawed

So we lose in Golden Point without touching the ball. In the NFL in extra time, EACH team must have possession of the ball UNLESS the team that gets the ball first scores a touch down. So if this was applied in the NRL, each team must get the ball unless a team scored a try. If a team kicked...
  45. B

What does Des and the team do at training?

Fitness work? It cannot be because most of that is done is the pre season and players by mid season are in peak fitness. Defense drills? The players know how to tackle and know there roles in the defensive line. Study the opposition on video? How long does this take? Attack? LOLOL Recovery...
  46. B

Ennis and Gasnier have a subtle shot at Des

Just watching this pre game, they were reviewing last nights Storm game. Ennis said he was looking forward to seeing Kasiano in Melbourne next year and said he could be one of the best props in the game under Bellamy. Gasnier then said if he isnt in shape and upto it, Bellamy wont give him a...
  47. B

It is very very clear where our problems in attack stem from

For a good 55 minutes, we persisted with structure in attack. It got us no points. The scouting in the modern NRL is so precise that defenses are just too good for the most part. A NSW cup team could easily contain our attack in the opposition 20. You could see for the first 55 minutes, we...
  48. B

Frustrated Dogs fans start a petition to get Des Hasler sacked

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/frustrated-dogs-fans-start-a-position-to-get-des-hasler-sacked/ix0x29q95hqm1dzgx1mibb53g
  49. B

If we get Reynolds/Graham/Bmoz back next game

We will beat the Dragons..You heard it here first.
  50. B

Sack Des threads - dont waste your breath

He just signed for another 2 years at $1.5 mill a year....They are not going to pay out $3 mill for a coach. Save your energy.
  51. B

The set after we forced forced a line drop out

That to me symbolizes the team. Especially the halves and hooker. That was one of the most diabolical things i have seen in first grade. To me, this is on the halves and hooker. 3 tackles in a row they got in each others way. What the hell was that? How embarrassing. As they were dropping...
  52. B

Will NEVER EVER win anything win MBYE in the halves

Does not have a FUCKING CLUE how to manage a team...NONE AT ALL. He is not a half...plain and simple....has no CLUE what to do. We will NEVER EVER win anything with him in the halves... Mark my words.
  53. B

The Roosters 2nd try

The one where Mitchell passed it off the ground. The replay only showed it from a distance. Did anyone get a chance to look at it again. Unless i am seeing things, i honestly saw Hoppa having a hand on him, the arm carrying the ball touched the ground, then he passed. Was i seeing things or...
  54. B

The whole game changed when

Bmoz dropped the ball JUST short of the Roosters line. We were up 6-0...As soon as that happened, he absolutely turned to shit. What is that defense from Frawley? LOL
  55. B

Des bashing - lets look at this objectively

Everyone including myself is frustrated. However it is interesting to see everyone bashing on Des, that is, he cannot develop anyone, responsible for a bad culture, under performing players etc. Lets start off in his days in Manly to now and see what has happened. Before they made grade, who...
  56. B

Why we lost -Rushing defense

Yes we can all swear at Mbye etc etc, however.... Watch the game closely. The Cowboys outside backs SPRINTED....absolutely sprinted up and knew EXACTLY what the dogs were going to do. The 2nd man decoy did not work once. It was shut down immediately. This was very very similar to the 2012 GF...
  57. B

Mock premiership betting odds for 2018

Not sure how many of you saw NRL 360 last night, but the TAB came up with a mock premiership betting market for 2018 based player movements thus far. They had us at 2nd favs JUST behind the Roosters who are favs after they signed Teddy. The Storm moved down a few positions obviously after...
  58. B

Best win in a very very long time

Losing Graham after 10 minutes and then Reynolds 20 minutes later...Down at half time, with plenty of rubbish calls going against us...that was as gutsy as i have seen in a very long time. T
  59. B

How is Papalii allowed to play against us this weekend?

He was officially convicted/charged of drink driving today. How is he allowed to play this weekend and for the Kangaroos?
  60. B

Attitude

Thats all it came down to yesterday. This team has an attitude problem. They think they are better than what they actually are. No one is talking about the elephant in the room. That was, our forwards got dominated. This isnt because the Tigers pack is better than ours, rather, it was because...
  61. B

What kind of shoddy business practice is this?

I for the life of me cannot understand this. All the talk is about is about for example our club is talking to Teddy, Woods, Foran etc etc and offering Woods $800k, Teddy $1 mill etc etc....then we hear that in order to get these players we have to get rid of say Graham, Mbye who are under...
  62. B

If the team thinks

That they can just waltz up to Newcastle on Friday night and that they just have to turn up to win, then they will be in for a rude shock. I just hope they rock up with intensity like they did against the Broncos. If they turn up like they did against Manly i guarantee you they will get there...
  63. B

Team going forward...thoughts?

Frawley is a left side player and Reynolds is right. Mbye is also left side. Keep the same halves as last night and Mbye to hooker. He played a GF there over 2 years when he was very young and has since bulked up a little. He can handle it especially if someone like Kaysa Pritchard can be...
  64. B

The biggest difference i noticed

Apart from the kicking game of Frawley which is a 150% improvement....when they got in the opposition 20 for the first time there seemed to be some purpose, that is, they had a plan and knew what they were doing. The conditions were horrible and he hasnt had time to work combos. He seems very...
  65. B

Vs Broncos

Surely B Moz goes to fullback. I gave Abbey the benefit of the doubt in his first game against NZ, but my goodness his positioning was awful especially in the first half last week. Shift B Moz to full back and put Abbey on the wing as we will need his goal kicking. Milford is one of the best...
  66. B

What do they do all week at training?

I remember a few years ago now when Des was in his final year at Manly (the year they won it), i went down to get my car washed at a Brookvale car wash (i live on the Northern Beaches). It was a Thursday around 5pm. This car wash is near Brookvale oval. My car was in the que and they said it...
  67. B

My Analysis

You could tell from the kick off that there were worrying signs. Manly made 60+ meters and out up a bomb which Bmoz dropped. But the biggest worrying sign is that when we had the ball we only made 25 meters. This is purely an attitude issue. Nothing more nothing less. We had just come off a...
  68. B

They are just dis-interested

Its as simple as that. Most of them couldnt care.
  69. B

Things that that stand out after 2 rounds.

I have watched every game so far and a few things that stand out. First with the Storm. Defensively, this team is absolutely SPRINTING out of the line in defense. Doesnt matter where it is on the field, but as soon as the team catches the ball, more often than not, the storm are in there faces...
  70. B

Shaun Johnson

I tell you guys what, for all the bagging we give our halves, Johnson isnt that much better. Not sure if any of you guys watched the game tonight against the Storm, but boy he was tripe. In particular i am looking at him organizing the team and him taking the line on. All what he seems to do...
  71. B

Rift between captain and coach?

James Graham was hooked after he threw that pass. Is this the first time he has been hooked? Watch this space.
  72. B

Take it easy

Yes, i am frustrated like everyone else, but at the end of the day it was 5 tries each. There were plenty of good signs. People talking about goal kicking...yes, but not only did our winger leave the field after 10 minutes, but it was our damn goal kicker. Losing Holland completely stuffed...
  73. B

James Graham

Does this guy seem the same to any of you? Man he can talk up a big storm in the warm ups before games. They show him in the huddle with his forwards mouthing off and so animated you would think he is going to run through a brick wall. The when he starts the game, its as if he isnt there. I...
  74. B

Biggest problem with the attack

I know there has been plenty of threads on this, from my perspective, the biggest issue with the halves and hooker is, they do not ENGAGE the opposition defensive line. The dont force the defense to make decisions. This attack is very very similar to the Dragons. Widdop/Mcrone/Benji (last...
  75. B

Absolutely nothing between the ears

Thats all it is. I dont know if its the coaching staff, or the spine, but there is absolutely nothing between the ears.
  76. B

The Des situation. What i dont understand.

I have been following league for around 35 years and generally a lover of most sports. You hear the phrases "playing for your coach" or "the coach has lost the dressing room" as the best indicator of a good/bad coach. From what i hear, the biggest challenge for a coach is for the players to buy...
  77. B

Round 1 v Storm

Just announced that Tohu Harris is out now for up to 2 months. Compared to last years team, Storm look very skinny. No Proctor - he was deadly with Cronk on the right hand side especially close to the try line. They would isolate the oppositions half and he would dive over and score easily...
  78. B

What happened?

I like everyone else have a bitter taste in my mouth after how the season finished. But what actually happened? It seems like the wheels really fell off after the Cowboys game in North Queensland. Up until that game, we were top 4, had 1 of the highest completions in the league, had one of the...
  79. B

James Maloney

Is this guy the most influential player in terms of EFFECT on a team in the NRL? Before he joined the Warriors they were pretty terrible. He joins them they make a GF. He leaves and immediately they turn to absolute rabble. He goes to the Roosters, they immediately make 3 GFs in a row. He...
  80. B

What did Noel Cleal actually do?

I know he was in the clubs talent scout, but who he did actually scout / bring into the club? When i look at the team now and the players who have been there since he arrived, who does he have bags on? Hoppa - No, came from Manly/Parra Bmoz - No, came from Dragons Jmoz, No, came from Dragons...
  81. B

2017 team?

1. B Morris 2. B Lee 3. J Morris 4. W Hoppa 5. T Phillips 6. M Mbye 7. K Foran 8. A Tolman 9. D Cook 10 J Graham 11 J Jackson 12 G Eastwood 13 D Klemmer 14 S Kasiano 15 ?? 16 ?? 17 J Reynolds Thoughts?
  82. B

Ennis on the Back Page last night

Did you guys watch Michael Ennis on the back page show last night? James Hooper from the Daily Telegraph said to him that at the sharks he has arguably played the best football of his career and then asked him what he puts it down to. Ennis then basically said that when he was at the Dogs, he...
  83. B

Fitness/Tackling

I think the change in rules eventually caught up to us. The reduced interchange and the shot clock have made us totally ineffective. Those miss tackles today were solely due to fatigue. Outside that 5 minute period where man handled them in there own quarter, that was some of the most shocking...
  84. B

Parallel between Raiders/Sharks and Dogs/Panthers

These 2 games are very similar. Raiders and Panthers coming into these games with irresistible form, scoring massive points...but doing so against inferior opposition.. Dogs and Sharks coming into these games with horrible form. Sharks only had 1 win from there last 5 and the Dogs lost there...
  85. B

I am quietly confident about Sunday

1. All the rage has been on the Panthers. Just the way Desmond like it. Panthers are hot favs this Sunday, but if you have a look at who they have beat in there current win streak, you start to see that it is smoke and mirrors. They beat up on an injury ravaged Manly team who couldn't wait for...
  86. B

Back to enjoying footy

Not sure if anyone else noticed, yesterday on the footy show when Perrett was on, they asked what is going on/what needs to happen, he said that the boys need to get back to enjoying footy again. I also heard this on Friday when one of the players was interviewed, i think it may have been...
  87. B

Just go out swinging

The channel 9 commentary team summed it up perfectly, while Des has had success as a coach in the past, he has not moved with the times and has not evolved his game plan. If we play with the same structures as we did tonight and for the last 3 weeks, we will not win. Its that simple. Why not...
  88. B

Rumblings of a blow-up at Belmore?

The Bulldogs continue to infuriate their fans with their inconsistency and I’m hearing there was a blow-up at training last week. Skipper James Graham wasn’t happy with the way the players were flogged by the training staff after a hard game the week before and let his displeasure be known...
  89. B

More than likely

More than likely we will play the Panthers in week 1. This is based on the Broncos beating the Roosters and Cows at home beating the Titans. I cant see either of those teams losing, therefore it will be Panthers v Dogs week 1 whether we beat Souths or not.
  90. B

Lets reserve judgement on Des - for the moment

I am incredibly frustrated just as everyone is at the moment. All you keep hearing from Des is regarding completion rates. No matter how frustrating that is, he does have a point as the statistics do back up his comments. When we do complete at 80% or more, we are extremely hard to handle. It is...
  91. B

The problem of the halves

The halves are not engaging the opposition defense with a view to create. Notice that when Mbye and Reynolds get the ball, they do 1 of 2 things only, either they pass the ball immediately or run with the ball and take on the line with no intent to pass? This leads me to believe that they may...
  92. B

That "knock on"

That play where the sharks player kicked it for Barba and then Maloney came running through....the dogs player got his hand to the ball...then Maloney knocked it on. How was that a knock on? The dogs player had possesion of it, and maintained control, then Maloney knocks it out...How did the...
  93. B

THE LOWEST IQ team in the NRL

Our halves are simply dumb, they have the LOWEST IQ of any halves pairing in all of the NRL. We will NEVER win a competition with Mbye and Reynolds as the halves...NEVER. They simply dont have the smarts. They cant close out a game. 1 thing i dont understand. On the 5th, why do we run it and...
  94. B

Why have our odds blown out for tonight?

I have noticed that we are out to $2.40 at the TAB when it started at $1.90 a few days ago. Whenever this happens, it means someone is generally out. It was well known that Eastwood and Kas were out a few days ago, so i dont think it is that. Someone (key player) must not be playing tonight...
  95. B

Name me 1 comp in the world

Name me 1 comp in the world where it gets so disrupted, dismantles a handful of teams, making it so uneven during that time. Imagine the NBA if the Cavaliers had to play games without James, Irving and Love? LOLOL... The NRL really is an amateur league when you think about. Tigers played...
  96. B

The Cowboys

I have been watching league for a very very long time as i am sure many of you have. One thing that strikes me from this cowboys team is that, i have never ever in my life seen a team that is able to trot about pretty much exactly the same team every week. While the vast majority of the teams in...
  97. B

Salary Cap proposal

The current system does not work. There is no way every club complies with it and it seems that the only way a club gets caught is if their is a whistle blower. What kind of a system is that? Based on history, it will only be a matter of time before another club gets done in 3-4 years. Why dont...
  98. B

Our ball players/halves

Why do they ever hardly ball play AT THE LINE? It takes bravery and Andrew Johns also said this, to ball play at the line takes bravery because you are essentially leaving your body exposed to a hit. To me, the halves are our biggest problem. They either run to the line and try and break it...
  99. B

One thing i don't understand

Every player when asked about Des they all say the same thing. That is, they all say he is very very thorough. He leaves no stone un-turned. He goes through everything with a fine tooth comb. If this it the case, how are our structures this bad? How do we keep on making the same errors in...
  100. B

Lets be honest here

While I am filthy, the first 7-8 minutes of the 2nd half was absolutely diabolical. Kasiano after a good run, tries to play the ball and kicks it. Then Mbye after a good run, faces the wrong way to play the ball. Rona drops a sitter, then after we get the ball back he makes a good run, and...