No smarts - Just a DUMB team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Up by 2, Dragons on our line. On the 4th tackle, Priest for some reason after he makes a tackle has the dragons player on the ground. For some reason he is shoving his fist down on the dragons players throat. As soon as he did it, i knew it would be a penalty.

Why did he do it? What was he thinking?

As soon as i saw Woods hit Jammer late, i knew it would be a penalty. Why did he do it? Why?

Montoya who is one of the slowest wingers in the league had absolutely no room, max 1.5 metres between him and the touchline gets bundled into touch. It was on the 3rd tackle, what was going through his head? he can do an in and away on one of the fastest fullbacks in the league?

The team just has zero smarts. So many close losses this season. We dd not lose them because of heart or energy, rather what is going through the ears. We just do not have the smarts to win at this level.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The combined IQ of this team is about 2.
During the whole game, the Dragqueens kept offloading for second phase play but guess what, we have three dumb ***** in the tackle and yet not one has wrapped up the ball. This happened every second tackle the Dragqueens had. Just a bunch knobs going into a tackle not thinking anything bar getting the player onto the ground.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Up by 2, Dragons on our line. On the 4th tackle, Priest for some reason after he makes a tackle has the dragons player on the ground. For some reason he is shoving his fist down on the dragons players throat. As soon as he did it, i knew it would be a penalty.

Why did he do it? What was he thinking?

As soon as i saw Woods hit Jammer late, i knew it would be a penalty. Why did he do it? Why?

Montoya who is one of the slowest wingers in the league had absolutely no room, max 1.5 metres between him and the touchline gets bundled into touch. It was on the 3rd tackle, what was going through his head? he can do an in and away on one of the fastest fullbacks in the league?

The team just has zero smarts. So many close losses this season. We dd not lose them because of heart or energy, rather what is going through the ears. We just do not have the smarts to win at this level.
Shit happens; and players who are desperate will do desperate things. We had the game within our grasp, and I will not condemn a player who thinks they have a chance to put points on the board. Elliott tried, and it came off for us. If we want players simply doing what the formula says, we're back to Des days.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit happens; and players who are desperate will do desperate things. We had the game within our grasp, and I will not condemn a player who thinks they have a chance to put points on the board. Elliott tried, and it came off for us. If we want players simply doing what the formula says, we're back to Des days.
Ok i get what your saying but what Montoya done was beyond stupid. First grade winger with a fb directly in front of him decides he can step him with 1m of room? Step in or even place the ball on the foot and take a higher risk gamble. What he done was so stupid and beyond comprehensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.