The "recession" we had to have

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We made the semis 5 years in a row including GFs.

For the team we have had, i think this has been pretty good. The team is just tired, stale.

Graham , Tolman, Reynolds, Morris, Eastwood.....it is just tired.

We closely resemble the Rabbitohs...That roster also looks tired.

I am disappointed like everyone, but i think next season will be different.

I honestly believe the team especially Hasler will be stinging after not making the 8.

I also believe Foran and Woods will give a big jolt....Proven players in very very key positions.

I also think we will get a massive injection of IQ in a key area...1/2 back...5/8...Big upgrade over what we have.

Woods will also give us a jolt...good go forward, great late offload and has a big motor.

Nu Brown has been fantastic in the 2 games he has played at hooker for the Sharks.

I am not saying we will win it, but we will improve big time.

We need to let go of Graham, Tolman and Eastwood. The quicker we do that, the faster our recovery will be.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya will only get better...Also Brenko Lee is a fun in attack and will have a whole off season to improve his defense.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to drop players who are not performing BUT then again who will we replace them with because our lower rank teams are just as bad since Des took over!!!

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We made the semis 5 years in a row including GFs.

For the team we have had, i think this has been pretty good. The team is just tired, stale.

Graham , Tolman, Reynolds, Morris, Eastwood.....it is just tired.

We closely resemble the Rabbitohs...That roster also looks tired.

I am disappointed like everyone, but i think next season will be different.

I honestly believe the team especially Hasler will be stinging after not making the 8.

I also believe Foran and Woods will give a big jolt....Proven players in very very key positions.

I also think we will get a massive injection of IQ in a key area...1/2 back...5/8...Big upgrade over what we have.

Woods will also give us a jolt...good go forward, great late offload and has a big motor.

Nu Brown has been fantastic in the 2 games he has played at hooker for the Sharks.

I am not saying we will win it, but we will improve big time.

We need to let go of Graham, Tolman and Eastwood. The quicker we do that, the faster our recovery will be.
Stale?

Why aren't the Storm stale?
Why aren't the Rorters stale?

We aren't stale.....we are a pile of

images (27).jpg

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're not being realistic sorry to say. All the players you say are tired were re-signed by Hasler. This year was also meant to be different with new attack, Hasler sucked the board in with his bs.

The players don't care, they don't care we haven't made the 8 and Hasler has lost the dressing room.

And players like Nu Brown will rot in NSW cup the same as others like Cleeland.

Don't kid yourself that 2018 will be different.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stale?

Why aren't the Storm stale?
Why aren't the Rorters stale?

We aren't stale.....we are a pile of

View attachment 3392
Storm? Maybe because they have arguably the greatest spine the NRL has ever seen? All 3 once in a generation players?

Roosters? What happened last season?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Some people are going to way to much effort to try and redirect the blame off Des.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Glad you found some positives. Hopefully Foran and Woods can change things for us. But that is a worry for me as well, knowing how Des operates he has made his signings for next year and will go on holidays instead of going for more players in the transfer market.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Storm? Maybe because they have arguably the greatest spine the NRL has ever seen? All 3 once in a generation players?

Roosters? What happened last season?
Storm never go stale.....it shows even when their spine is playing SOO.
Roosters had a lot of injuries and suspensions (cause someone was rooting a dog).
What's our excuse?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's way too much deadwood to expect a turnaround next year. Both Morris's, Graham and Eastwood are past their used by date and will all be here next year at this stage. We won't have an NRL standard fullback and depending on what Mbye plays we need a hooker or five eighth. 2019 is the earliest we can hope to be heading forward again....

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Roosters had a lot of injuries and suspensions (cause someone was rooting a dog).
What's our excuse?
Our excuse is that the "heart and soul" was ripped out of the club aka Reynolds

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The whole concept of a rebuilding year is a complete utter myth that has been proven untrue by many teams in the past

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Knights are going through a recession after Wayne & Tinkler went in dry

We are currently receiving our prostate exams on a weekly basis and the Dogs will be going through a recession once Hasler & Dib run out of fingers

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Knights are going through a recession after Wayne & Tinkler went in dry

We are currently receiving our prostate exams on a weekly basis and the Dogs will be going through a recession once Hasler & Dib run out of fingers

aaaaaa brother. Fucken lolololololololololololololol

Thanks for cheering me up.

Lolololololololololololololololol

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's our excuse?
The Storm have once in a generation players in the most crucial positions.

Roosters did have injuries but still last year was there down year.

We will hit back bigger and better next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.