What did you really expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay was the defensive coach of the Raiders. Those Raiders teams leaked points big time.

At least they had offensive juggernauts in that Raiders team.

I dont care what anyone says, this Roster this season while not the best is still an UPGRADE over last season.

There is no way if Hasler was in charge we would have given up 30+ 2 weeks in a row.

Would have loved to have had Hasler in charge of Foran...Finally he would have had an international half.

But hey, at least Pay is proud to be a bulldog, Dogs of war, understands the culture blah blah blah

All talk

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol so I’m not the only one... yea we needed change and Des was a dead set fuk wit and I hated him more then anyone... but we atleast defended Better but didn’t have a decent half.. now we have foran who I still think is average at best and no where near his best at all especially his kicking game... we look shot across the park... sometimes a bit of structure isn’t a bad thing

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We just played last years top 2 away back to back. We arent ready for that shit yet. And i didnt expect us to be tbh.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surprise! Its 2018, and like every expert expected we're not a top 8 side.

We've played the 2 heavy weights for the season and lost. Both weeks, despite the scoreline we had our chances and were in it.

Lets not even factor in the new coach, roster changes, overhaul of style, boardroom bs and our roster still needing pieces either to develop or be acquired to compete.

The thread where everyone was putting "pass mark top 8" for this year gave me a laugh. We're a 14-6th side depending on whether everything comes together, and thats OK with where we are roster wise and with all that has happened. We have a new coach who couldnt turn over the roster because of our poor decisions of years past.

Sacking the coach or bringing in a bunch of reserve grade heroes is not going to turn our season around at week 2, shit any drastic overhaul at this point deserves absolute derision from our fans. Question the intelligence of anyone suggesting things like this. It should make any post they've ever made come into question.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Des this Des that.

Not only did Des build the squad he built the structures for all grades.

btw how many times did we beat a top 8 team with Des last year?

Get Des out of your cocks

GTOWN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pay was the defensive coach of the Raiders. Those Raiders teams leaked points big time.

I dont care what anyone says, this Roster this season while not the best is still an UPGRADE over last season.

There is no way if Hasler was in charge we would have given up 30+ 2 weeks in a row.

Would have loved to have had Hasler in charge of Foran...Finally he would have had an international half.

But hey, at least Pay is proud to be a bulldog, Dogs of war, understands the culture blah blah blah

All talk
Ha... fuck off des

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm frustrated but fuck me not to the point that "Des was better" bullshit.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

All talk
Call it mate. You saying he is a Shit Coach? Yes or No?

Status
Not open for further replies.