Rift between captain and coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James Graham was hooked after he threw that pass. Is this the first time he has been hooked?

Watch this space.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I dont know anymore with Des, plenty of dumb c**** he could have hooked tonight

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Graham is not on the field since black Friday.

He looks absolutely exhausted, no fucken energy , exactly the opposite of what he used to be.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
lol he wasn't hooked.... he was fucked, he was doubled over with his hands on his knees blowing big time every chance he got before that pass..... I remember because I'd only just said it a minute or so beforehand......wish someone would hook the coach....preferably a right hook....followed by a left hook

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol he wasn't hooked.... he was fucked, he was doubled over with his hands on his knees blowing big time every chance he got before that pass..... I remember because I'd only just said it a minute or so beforehand......wish someone would hook the coach....preferably a right hook....followed by a left hook
100% he was munted.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He wasn't in the presser. Tolman was there instead.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman threw in an old Ennis "as des said"

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Drums are beating...... we lose next week contract will be taken off the table, results continue and Des might not see out the season

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's the problem right there tolman 72min of nothing
Yeh I saw that. I swore it must have been a type. 72 mins and not even 150 meters. Very surprising. I guess the lack of 4th tackle hit ups killed his stats :p

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He played 52 minutes, he played 58 in round 1, doesn't seem like a massive change really.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
First time in a very longtime we seen a little of the old dogs forwards dominating. Our pack stiod up in part . Eastwood and kasiano need a run in reserves. That game gave a few other more time.and they went well.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not sure its a rift i think Graham finally realises that his footy career has been stifled by the coaches tactics of years gone by and he is getting tired faster as he is older.
I think this is Grahams final year at the dogs.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im not sure its a rift i think Graham finally realises that his footy career has been stifled by the coaches tactics of years gone by and he is getting tired faster as he is older.
I think this is Grahams final year at the dogs.
It's definitely Graham's final year, he'll be at Manly or back in the UK.

In fact, I dare say it'll be the final year for many in the current roster.. I see a big shift in direction.

It's well documented we need a spine... a centre playing fullback, two hookers playing in the halves and a hooker who needs fine tuning is not going to cut it any more. Add to that a forward pack that needs a little more mobility and punch (Graham and Tolman past there best days)...

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.