Best win in a very very long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That was all heart and true Bulldog spirit, down a captain and five eighth we fought back and won against a quality team. Hoppa, Elliott and both Morris's deserve the most credit. It wasn't pretty but I couldn't be prouder of the boys tonight.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hard to leave out anyone Honestly, Perfect team performance.... Lichaa had a solid 80min in the middle, Klemmer and Jacko were as battering ram as possible tonight.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
not sure if it is the best win since 2014, but definitely best win of the season.

win like this can be a season changer for a team.

proud to be a bulldogs fan

Last edited:

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Fucking oath. Even if we lost tonight it would have been better than most our winning performances

Reactions: DT

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's all the fans want every game, genuine effort

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Massive win I agree. The boys will be confident they can win any game after tonight. Think we are paying 31 for the title..get in on that shit.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do we win against all odds when we are hot favorites to lose (not complaining here)

but it shits me to teats when we lose to the teams who are going through internal issues and are not performing well and we are guaranteed win before the start of the game

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why do we win against all odds when we are hot favorites to lose (not complaining here)

but it shits me to teats when we lose to the teams who are going through internal issues and are not performing well and we are guaranteed win before the start of the game
Makes no sense bro, I guess raiders fans are asking same questions right now. Heavy favourites and got ambushed.....

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finally seeing our team play with some heart

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes no sense bro, I guess raiders fans are asking same questions right now. Heavy favourites and got ambushed.....
at least they didnt lose to the team sitting 14th on the ladder.

we both were competing for 8th spot.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
at least they didnt lose to the team sitting 14th on the ladder.

we both were competing for 8th spot.
Only we can manage that.. and as usual our f/a is horrible. Always the worst of any top 8 team..

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
How good was it to see 2 edge forwards. Our 7 passing to our 6 and opening up for a try. Now that footy. Hoppa gave us great momentum. Lichaa took the mtrs available and mbye had his best game this year. Shame nxt week is a bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.