We will win most of our games at the back end of season

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was not really surprised by todays result.

For the first half of the season, we will barely win 3 games.

By then, we will pretty much be eliminated from the semi finals.

It is then and only then, teams especially the good teams will see us on the schedule and will reduce there intensity in the week leading up to the game. They will not take us seriously and will take the game as a training run (expecting to win). It is then and only we will come with intensity and win a few games.

If teams come with motivation and intensity, this team cannot compete. It is an awful roster in particular the backline is atrocious.

Look for the back end of the season like last year.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No we won't. We won last year because we at least had a bit more first graders..

Morris bros
Klemmer

We are in for the worst season in 50 years.. even 08 we had a decent enough roster but we were decimated by injuries.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
this is shaping up to be a season that you expected from south sydney when they were allowed back into the comp... fucking dreadful

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t post normally just read the posts been a dogs fan since 79 we are a rabble reminds me of the wipping boys of yesteryear Newtown/ norths Players back then had heart played for the Jersey sure they got flogged just like today but they had heart todays effort was devestatingly heartless I don’t see an upside anytime soon I’m sorry to say

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was not really surprised by todays result.

For the first half of the season, we will barely win 3 games.

By then, we will pretty much be eliminated from the semi finals.

It is then and only then, teams especially the good teams will see us on the schedule and will reduce there intensity in the week leading up to the game. They will not take us seriously and will take the game as a training run (expecting to win). It is then and only we will come with intensity and win a few games.

If teams come with motivation and intensity, this team cannot compete. It is an awful roster in particular the backline is atrocious.

Look for the back end of the season like last year.
They only play well at seasons end because they are playing for a salary increase or to get a run at another team but then again boys your are all so woeful no one would want you anyway

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
respect for the jersey they are playing in would be a win!!! Not enough heart in this team, I could cop each loss If I could be proud of the boys week to week. Just can’t.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did these muppets say $6 million dollar team
Looked more like $600k to me

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s happening, surprised? Well yes an no, but it’s great too see as I did believe it would be a total bust and we get the spoon. Glad to be proven wrong In this instance.