Search results

1. GeneralLee01

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

Heard on the news this morning that Barba possibly being pushed out of Broncos and may end up at the Sharks (Back in Sydney) Faaaark. Couldn't help but wonder what Dessie and the dogs think of this and if they would at all entertain the idea of asking him back. Not saying that I want him back...
  2. GeneralLee01

Stop the Whinge

Not sure what to expect for our team selection against the Raiders with our injury count mounting. Praying our Origin boys come out unscathed. Who is Des going to select this time. Again the question beckons, who will be FB. Can't wait for Origin to end.
  3. GeneralLee01

Insert Negative Posts Below

It was good to hear Morris was confident of returning sooner than expected and he thinks possibly before Origin 3.
  4. GeneralLee01

Insert Negative Posts Below

Very true, we've gone back to playing one out non team effort football again. Our forwards have success when they run in pairs or as a group following up each other supporting one another.
  5. GeneralLee01

Round 13 - Manly Vs. Bulldogs

I also thought Reynolds was out this week, so glad he's not. But I hope he serves a week suspension against a lesser side at some point to wipe off those carry over points before we get into the nitty gritty of the end of season or it would be our luck that would lose him at a crucial time.
  6. GeneralLee01

After this season Josh Reynolds must be the captain

I'm glad you 2 cleared that up.
  7. GeneralLee01

We beat channel 9

Not to mention Gould's crap always on the Rooster bandwagon. What happened to him at Canterbury for him to be against us so much?
  8. GeneralLee01

... and the whinging begins.

It's obvious who that writer follows.
  9. GeneralLee01

3 Moments I can't stop thinking about

What was it with Stanley? Dislocated shoulder?
  10. GeneralLee01

OmG TRX....

That performance was what I've been waiting for from TRex since he signed. That performance is the reason why he has been criticised so harshly in the past because as we saw last night when he puts his mind to it that's what he can produce. He has still got improvement in him but his...
  11. GeneralLee01

OmG TRX....

Exactly.
  12. GeneralLee01

James Tedesco Management not happy with Tigers offer

Does anyone know what Tedesco is on currently at the Tigers?
  13. GeneralLee01

Come on Teddy, you won't regret it.
  14. GeneralLee01

Andrew Fifita’s Canterbury Bulldogs contract under examination after divorce

A MOU isn't a contract its a bit like a letter of offer isnt it? and there was no registration of a contract with the NRL, so its like it never existed. Isnt there a get out clause on contracts before round 13? Does anyone even know what the figure actually was? Every bloody Journo comes up with...
  15. GeneralLee01

Yeah 700k is to much I think between 5-600k should be the max limit. If 450-550k can get him here and leave the Tigers bid for dead that would be ideal. Say 2 Mil for 4 years would be great.
  16. GeneralLee01

Bulldogs vs Roosters pre match discussion

Guess what Marge, the rains are here. Uh oh, could we get a repeat of last week?
  17. GeneralLee01

Ennis has his 200th game today. Think he'll do his best

Congrats Ennis, good luck tonight and lead us well.
  18. GeneralLee01

There's not that much around at the moment.
  19. GeneralLee01

Are you banking on a junior coming up? Or someone else?
  20. GeneralLee01

I agree Marley and to add to your opinion you also have to consider the topping up of young players who become regulars or stars, such as Klemmer and the like who will command more at the completion of their current contracts.
  21. GeneralLee01

When? The dynasty has begun and we need a fullback to complete the puzzle.
  22. GeneralLee01

A big key will be not to hang off Pearce and Maloney. We need to rush them and be in their faces all night long. Sometimes we seem to hang off too long which gives other halves time to sum up and also gives attackers time run angles. Rush them all night but go up together and that will go a long...
  23. GeneralLee01

Maybe with a Reynolds flat kick but hope the Roosters don't intercept.
  24. GeneralLee01

I've also considered that but the winger tends to drop back a bit early for a kick and if that becomes Morris, the attack may elect to run the ball, Morris is more important in the defensive line. Unless we are already pinned on our line your idea may work then. However Morris also provides...
  25. GeneralLee01

Would you go to a One Direction or Bieber Concert?

A couple of those clean cut Roosters boys look like they could be in One Erection.
  26. GeneralLee01

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 4 | Bulldogs v Roosters

Doggies by at least 6 hope Lafai and Graham playing otherwise it might go the other way.
  27. GeneralLee01

Do you think that successful businesses haven't taken some risks to get where they are? We don't have a fullback and this bloke Tedesco is too good an opportunity to not have a crack at.
  28. GeneralLee01

If we wait till then we will have missed the boat.
  29. GeneralLee01

Where's my thumbs up dude? Im the one who challenged the comment about Smith ffs. Hahaha.
  30. GeneralLee01

We've been missing more than Kas though dude.
  31. GeneralLee01

Talented Templeman eyeing off Dogs No.1 jersey

We could do with a TRex factor.
  32. GeneralLee01

NRL.com Roosters v Bulldogs preview

It was that voice again wasn't it buddy.
  33. GeneralLee01

NRL.com Roosters v Bulldogs preview

At $3 that's a good return.
  34. GeneralLee01

What really excites me is that we no longer are dependant on just one player to fire or be there anymore. Yeah god forbid if we were to lose a half or something but we have guys waiting in the wings chompin for a go in the very near future we will have developed cover for these types of hiccups...
  35. GeneralLee01

As Fonzy would say - Exactamundo.
  36. GeneralLee01

I want TRex to flatten SBW with or without the ball in TRex's hands and that will be the big play he is looking for to revive his confidence once and for all.
  37. GeneralLee01

Funny how he down played our win to the tune that Smith didn't play and is pre down playing us to the tune that JWH won't be playing this week but fails to mention who we have and have had missing since the start of the season and that we have had to re- invent ourselves with so many new faces...
  38. GeneralLee01

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

The Bulldogs keep the Journo's in a job, without us they'd have nothing to write about. I wish we could charge them for every bit of dribble that comes out of their mouth regarding us.
  39. GeneralLee01

I'll be keenly listening out for any news before the completion of rugby league on Sunday as the Tigers, Tedesco or his management were expecting to make an announcement prior to the Leichhardt game and no news there will be good news here.
  40. GeneralLee01

I don't think it will take that long.
  41. GeneralLee01

How are you certain of this? Do you know who they are or aren't pursuing?
  42. GeneralLee01

You better not be pissing into the wind bro.
  43. GeneralLee01

Next year the Stewart bros will be another year older and still have to get through this season. If they did come and one got dropped would the other not want to play anymore? Forget it, no way, no thanks. There are much better options out there.
  44. GeneralLee01

Wow he's got loads of talent, but isn't there a union World Cup next year?
  45. GeneralLee01

Its time for the dog world order

Hang on I'm getting a brain transmission coming in dit dit dit dit, dit dit dit dit, bulldogs need to score more points then the roosters dit dit dit dit, dit dit dit dit, end transmission.
  46. GeneralLee01

Oh, now I've got it. Scoop.
  47. GeneralLee01

Rd5 Lineup v Roosters

Asphinctersayswhat?
  48. GeneralLee01

Rd5 Lineup v Roosters

I can't help but read his comments, its astonishing.
  49. GeneralLee01

Rugby League Week (RLW): Hodkinson and Reynolds – The Next Great Halves Combo

Things are different now then they have been in the past. Our halves are starting to believe in them selves and its starting to pay dividends. They are only getting better every week. i know Smith was a big big lose for the Storm and that we got lucky there but we didn't just scrape home, we...
  50. GeneralLee01

Sam Perrett's 'mixed emotions' about Roosters' premiership

Imagine his emotions when we face the Roosters in this years GF. Big prediction I know.
  51. GeneralLee01

Seriously what is the code you have cracked? It wasn't that we need to be penalised less than the Roosters, was it?
  52. GeneralLee01

So what's going on in your head? What code have you cracked? What's your invisible friend saying. Are you sure you haven't cracked? How did you come to your conclusion? You don't see dead people do you?
  53. GeneralLee01

I Was Thinking

I believe we are using smoke screens or clever ploys to some degree, but as I've said in the thread I've created, I think we are dangling a carrot for players and player managers to start offering themselves to us rather than the other way around considering the kind of money we have on offer...
  54. GeneralLee01

Are rumours linking the Doggies to every player in the NRL a clever ploy

I'm saying its a good thing as managers would breaking their necks to offer players to us rather than us having to enquire. The manager will be convincing his players to come to us as they know we have the bucks and they obviously get a cut of the players deal. Time is running out before someone...
  55. GeneralLee01

Still if you were a player manager knowing how much the doggies have to spend wouldn't you be trying to shop your player around at the bulldogs? Considering how bad they need a fullback and or a winger before the position is filled?
  56. GeneralLee01

If it meant Foran may also be enticed? Oh don't know, don't particularly want the Stewarts. To old.
  57. GeneralLee01

Talented Templeman eyeing off Dogs No.1 jersey

Hopefully he can stay longer. Start killing it in NSW cup and you will get your chance.
  58. GeneralLee01

Rugby League Week (RLW): Hodkinson and Reynolds – The Next Great Halves Combo

I'm seeing their relationship and confidence in directing the team growing more and more each week also. They very well can take it all the way.
  59. GeneralLee01

Fifita to lawyer up

Surely they have to be kidding. What have we cost him? What a contract that hadn't even been finalised or registered? His comments cost him this contract. He said he wished he had have opted for yawnion so the club granted his wish. You can't have it both ways. Sounds like he doesn't know what...
  60. GeneralLee01

Rugby League Week (RLW) – Bulldogs Hunt For Hiku

Hiku's not a bad option, but I've got my heart set on Tedesco to be honest. But it depends on the price as if we can afford both Hiku would make a good winger and backup for fullback if required.
  61. GeneralLee01

Now That's Keen! (Lloyd Perrett)

That would have meant a lot to Des for him to show that kind of dedication.
  62. GeneralLee01

Fairdinkum it seems every player that is off contract or disgruntled is coming to the Bulldogs. Are these all just Jurno beat ups or does anyone think that the Doggies make little lose enquiries that they know will create a headline, either to mask another direction they are really going or...
  63. GeneralLee01

Is the old T-rex Coming back?

If TRex can produce one..... MASSIVE play, whether its say levelling out SBW, a long range trampling run to score a try or if that try wins us a game etc, it could very well awake the Giant. It's obvious that he doesn't have the belief in himself yet hence why we all get so frustrated with him...
  64. GeneralLee01

I've been on his side, I've been critical of him, I've made jokes about him out of frustration and bemusement, at times I've wanted to throttle him. I think a lot of us have. But I saw something on Sat night that excited me and gives me some hope for this guy. He was at his usual laziness up...
  65. GeneralLee01

Difference is Homer has no DOH.
  66. GeneralLee01

I think the big contributor to his performance against the Storm really begun when he moved to the left hand side as many others have posted. He became way more involved almost instantly once he swapped sides. Hope he starts on that side against Roosters, I want to see if he does it again. Maybe...
  67. GeneralLee01

What is happening with Kasiano and Inu

It's simple, Inu and Kas were both injured to start the season. Both are now back and have had to tune up in NSW cup. Both haven't been impressive there yet but that's why they are there ( to tune up). Our current 1st grade team is improving each week and although against a Storm side minus...
  68. GeneralLee01

Also means (Doggies Full back) in Italian.
  69. GeneralLee01

Means (Doggies Fullback) in Italian
  70. GeneralLee01

I know what we can call him, Cagnolini Posteriore Completa
  71. GeneralLee01

How about we just call him, and ask him how much he wants.
  72. GeneralLee01

Bulldogs terminate Fifitas contract

I'm sure she still feeeels the same.
  73. GeneralLee01

How about sauce. When we looking for something in attack we can go straight to the Sauce?
  74. GeneralLee01

About $50,000 more than the tigers lol.
  75. GeneralLee01

He's also a New South Welshman so we won't have to worry about home sickness.
  76. GeneralLee01

We already are linked to everyone, aren't we?
  77. GeneralLee01

As long as this Teddy isn't stuffed when he gets on the playing pitch. Hehehe
  78. GeneralLee01

I thought you were going to say that his stuffed bulldog and stuffed teddy get along great. Hehehe.
  79. GeneralLee01

I find it funny that it wasn't one of the sharks office that spoke to Danny Wisearse regarding what now with Fifita, instead they sent in Gallon to front the media and especially after what Gallon said about it when the deal was originally announced. Gee their office is piss weak.
  80. GeneralLee01

It's going to be hard for another club to believe he will play for them with his heart and soul after this as he has shown that the money is his motivation however I'm sure the Roosters will go hard at him seeing how SBW won't be there next year. He'll fit in nicely.
  81. GeneralLee01

I believe they realised that they needed a fullback more than another prop and that they were going to have to spend big time to lure him. Also our young forwards have developed faster than they expected i.e Klemmer. So after the comments that were made by Fifita it all fell into their lap plus...
  82. GeneralLee01

Terminated, Hasta La Vista Fifita.
  83. GeneralLee01

What a fool to make those comments after a deal of a lifetime. Where does that leave him now? I wonder what Cronulla think of this? Do they even still want him? Ah so many questions. He could disappear into the rugby wilderness. Big dollars now for a fullback and retention yeeeeha.
  84. GeneralLee01

Ffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkk what a turn of events. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad. But I know I'm smiling, probably because I'm in shock or maybe more so that we aren't blowing all that money on a forward we don't need and can now direct it to other areas we need.
  85. GeneralLee01

Hayne unhappy- dogs are watching him closely.

I wonder who the 3rd party is? Does anyone have any idea? They could have financial problems, i.e liquidation. Then what, if they can't pay the 200k? Because if they are, Parra can't compensate him as that would have to be included in their cap. They may need a diff 3rd party to come in and take...
  86. GeneralLee01

Although it was a great win against the Storm, we really need to fix up our opening 20min of our games. Apart from the Sharks game we have been losing the first quarter of games this year and its hurt us in 2 of our 4 games by a couple of points. I hope we fix this up this week against the...
  87. GeneralLee01

Perrett's style at fullback

I think he is turning out to be a fantastic defensive fullback. Not sure if he has the attack factor, but that may improve as he settles more into the position. Not the speed element but maybe the support and passing element. Although his passing element ha been found wanting so far.