Talented Templeman eyeing off Dogs No.1 jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was playing great in NSW cup when I saw him, definitely above average in attack but made some poor defensive reads and errors.

He needs maybe another year in nsw cup, but by then we will have our long term signing sorted, which is a shame. I really like tempo.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he was playing for any other club we'd be bagging the shit out of him and laughing at his performances in the reseves.. Can't catch, can't tackle and gets caught out in attack and defence. He needs a lot more time to learn his craft in the reseves. I'm yet to even see a glimmer of this "talent" people keep talking about. Of he can't shine against the mediocre crap in the reseves then he shouldn't even be discussed for a look in for first grade.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I honestly can't see him in FG any time soon, unless multiple injuries (God forbid)

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I honestly can't see him in FG any time soon, unless multiple injuries (God forbid)
Yep exactly, cant see him in FG at all this year and not even next year if we sign someone. I honestly think he will move on to a different club.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are missing the X-Factor but that will come along in due course. patience is a virtue.
Without the X-Factor we put on 40 points against one of the best teams in the comp last week. The game against the Shucks was no fluke (ba-boom-boom), we have more points than anyone. Do we need an X-Factor?

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Without the X-Factor we put on 40 points against one of the best teams in the comp last week. The game against the Shucks was no fluke (ba-boom-boom), we have more points than anyone. Do we need an X-Factor?
We could do with a TRex factor.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
We dont need one, I believe Reynolds tho is one, he can pull out something from nothing.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We dont need one, I believe Reynolds tho is one, he can pull out something from nothing.
My thoughts exactly. Reynolds has proven lately that he has great vision and pace to be the x-factor. This is why Hodkinson needs to play well. As long as he is controlling the game well then Reynolds is free to float around and pick opportunities.

Ennis just needs to start listening to the halves. Let Hodkinson make the calls and control the game but if Reynolds says "give me the ball" you know something special is about to happen so give him the ball.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. Reynolds has proven lately that he has great vision and pace to be the x-factor. This is why Hodkinson needs to play well. As long as he is controlling the game well then Reynolds is free to float around and pick opportunities.

Ennis just needs to start listening to the halves. Let Hodkinson make the calls and control the game but if Reynolds says "give me the ball" you know something special is about to happen so give him the ball.
^^^this .

Status
Not open for further replies.